Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you, ladies and gentlemen

Thank you for accepting my request.

I am an Englishman with a robust dislike of feral nigger and muslim behaviour. I was made aware of Chimpout a little over a week ago after I typed the term 'banana boat' into the search engine and spotted the site in the suggestions. So I have had a good read of the forum - including the site rules - before I signed up.

First of all I would like to state I am not a supremacist. I do not believe I am superior toward non-whites just because I happen to possess gorgeous pale skin and kissable thin lips. Or the fact my nostrils aren't the size of a corner pocket on a pool table, or I happen to not engage in the practice of grooming and raping vulnerable young girls. No, I am simply a working class, male (teacher), who rejects liberalism and won't allow the wool to be pulled over his eyes.

So fuck the Left and their inability to see reality; fuck niggers and their inability to conform to civility; and fuck the inbred muslim community for their inability to use a bar of soap.

Let the bashing commence!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Carter! Your personal take on niggers and Muzzies is identical to my own! You'll fit in well here and I look forward to reading your contributions!

Have fun!

3. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carter! Glad you found us. Nice to see more Brits here who know the truth and don't agree with the rabid nigger-loving being pushed by entities like the BBC.

Welcome!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Club" Mr. Carter!

You will feel better than you have ever felt in your whole life after you've vented a bit and shared a story or two with us!

Stay healthy and let the clubbing begin!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome brother! You will find some sanity here with rational people. I believe all humans are equal and have good things to contribute to civilization. Niggers and Muslims, they're not human; not of our species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	42 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13623

11. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think a lot of Brits are waking up to the fact that their nation is being overrun by niggers and muzzies.

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sir Carter!

15. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think you are going to fit in quite nicely here, Mr. Carter!

Welcome aboard!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Carter!

Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

21. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the place where folks know niggers and liberals are shit.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Welcome to the place where folks know niggers and liberals are shit.

Actually, I think libtards are even worse than niggers. After all, niggers are just low-IQ beasts who follow their primitive instincts, but libtard wailing put niggers into the untouchable, endangered species category, giving them free reign to murder, rape, riot and gun down innocent human beings with impunity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Jim Crow, N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Actually, I think libtards are even worse than niggers. After all, niggers are just low-IQ beasts who follow their primitive instincts, but libtard wailing put niggers into the untouchable, endangered species category, giving them free reign to murder, rape, riot and gun down innocent human beings with impunity.
    I agree.I hate libtards more. Liberals are destroying our country. And they’re using their low IQ nigger pets/tools to help.

27. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree.I hate libtards more. Liberals are destroying our country. And they’re using their low IQ nigger pets/tools to help.

They are destroying every civilized country and nothing can be done, since being "outed" as un-PC and racist is apparently worse than any other fate, including death by nigger.

29. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    My wife said this same thing earlier. May they all find out about the savage nigger pets (in the worst possible way) they use as tools for destroying nations.

31. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter
    I am simply a working class, male (teacher), who rejects liberalism and won't allow the wool to be pulled over his eyes
    Teachers are at the frontline of political "correctness". You must have a ninja's patience! Hopefully this site will help you maintain the composure of a Zen monk! Of course, while here, feel free to let 'er rip!

Welcome to

33. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to these awesome forums, most-honorable Mazzah Carter!

And please remember:

Black lives = Fecal matter.

35. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Thank you for accepting my request.

I am an Englishman with a robust dislike of feral nigger and muslim behaviour. I was made aware of Chimpout a little over a week ago after I typed the term 'banana boat' into the search engine and spotted the site in the suggestions. So I have had a good read of the forum - including the site rules - before I signed up.

First of all I would like to state I am not a supremacist. I do not believe I am superior toward non-whites just because I happen to possess gorgeous pale skin and kissable thin lips. Or the fact my nostrils aren't the size of a corner pocket on a pool table, or I happen to not engage in the practice of grooming and raping vulnerable young girls. No, I am simply a working class, male (teacher), who rejects liberalism and won't allow the wool to be pulled over his eyes.

So fuck the Left and their inability to see reality; fuck niggers and their inability to conform to civility; and fuck the inbred muslim community for their inability to use a bar of soap.

Let the bashing commence!
    WELCOME, Carter! I was just stewing on some nigger hating one day and typed in- I HATE niggers. Been a member ever since....... Let's bash some niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry that your country (united kingdom) has opened the flood gates to Muslims. I don't know how bad it really is there but I've seen enough to know that there are actually "No Go" zones in cities of your country and certain other countries like France. Entire parts of cities that are Muslim only and they want their evil sharia laws to take over. Your country is being destroyed from within.

Over here in the US we dont have as big of a Muslim problem, because we are further away, but we have probably the most violent black gangs in our cities, and there are places that whites HAVE to stay away from unless we want to get, robbed, shot or raped. We also have a problem with 3rd world migrants from Mexico and Honduras etc that flood illegally into the United States, bringing their drugs with them, and most of them refuse to learn english. Liberal Democrats actually encourage them to flood in here. Liberalism is a cancer that destroys nations. At least Hispanics are mostly catholic & not muslim though, and they have SOME morals, that's the only good thing about them.