Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pelosi says rioters chose their 'whiteness' over democracy

Pelosi's flapping twat of a mouth is working overtime to forever push the boundaries of retarded to frightening new places.
    Pelosi says rioters chose their 'whiteness' over democracy

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Saturday that the rioters who took part in the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday chose their "whiteness" over democracy.

The Associated Press first reported her remarks, which she made during an online video meeting with constituents in San Francisco. A transcript of her comments were shared with The Hill.

The comment came after Pelosi acknowledged the number of people who died of COVID-19 on Wednesday and Thursday, both of which were records for single-day coronavirus deaths in the United States.
    “I thought it was going to be an epiphany for those who were in opposition of our democracy to see the light,” Pelosi said. “Instead, it was an epiphany for the world to see that there are people in our country, led by this President, for the moment, who have chosen their whiteness over democracy. That’s what this is about.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...over-democracy
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That old vampire hasn’t a clue of what it’s talking about.Undead Nasty Pelousy needs to be staked and buried.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the option that allows me to choose "whiteness and a democratic republic"?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

5. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty Pelousy has been in politics for nearly 60 yrs. and the bitch still hasn’t a clue.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw her being interviewed by Leslie Stahl last night. She's blameless, always trying to help, followers of Trump are misguided, etc. Maybe we'll retake the Senate in two years, so prepare for the bumpy ride!

We can't even control our native born native niggers, now we have lawbreaking border niggers of all types trying to pollute us further. I always say, 1% nigger is still a nigger, no free pass. And that goes for wiggers too.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I saw her being interviewed by Leslie Stahl last night. She's blameless, always trying to help, followers of Trump are misguided, etc. Maybe we'll retake the Senate in two years, so prepare for the bumpy ride!...
    The old cooze is 80! There's NO WAY that she has ANY concept of what's real anymore.

That's right folks! For the next 2 years anyway, the most powerful nation in the history of mankind, with the unique ability to completely annihilate the very planet, is going to be run by a 78 y/o senile old pervert, an angry embittered 80 y/o plastic surgery addict, and a 70 y/o closet cocksucker (Schumer).

I think we should start a Democrat Dead Pool for this shit!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That old vampire hasn’t a clue of what it’s talking about.Undead Nasty Pelousy needs to be staked and buried.
    Where is Von Helsing when you need him?!

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by midder peenud hayed View Post
    the old cooze is 80! There's no way that she has any concept of what's real anymore.

That's right folks! For the next 2 years anyway, the most powerful nation in the history of mankind, with the unique ability to completely annihilate the very planet, is going to be run by a 78 y/o senile old pervert, an angry embittered 80 y/o plastic surgery addict, and a 70 y/o closet cocksucker (schumer).

I think we should start a democrat dead pool for this shit!
    i second that!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The old cooze is 80! There's NO WAY that she has ANY concept of what's real anymore.

That's right folks! For the next 2 years anyway, the most powerful nation in the history of mankind, with the unique ability to completely annihilate the very planet, is going to be run by a 78 y/o senile old pervert, an angry embittered 80 y/o plastic surgery addict, and a 70 y/o closet cocksucker (Schumer).

I think we should start a Democrat Dead Pool for this shit!
    Stahl did ask her about "age". Told her to her old face she's 80, and the old leaders of the Dems. Then she baited her with AOC accusing Dems of not grooming the successors. She dismissed AOC, said the opposite, Stahl called her on it. I was surprised Stahl appeared neutral, as journalists should be. There will be major infighting, then we must retake both the House and the Senate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Where is Von Helsing when you need him?!
    And that ain’t no joke!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    Pelosi's flapping twat of a mouth is working overtime to forever push the boundaries of retarded to frightening new places.

Best statement about Pelosi I've seen to date.

17. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Stahl did ask her about "age". Told her to her old face she's 80, and the old leaders of the Dems. Then she baited her with AOC accusing Dems of not grooming the successors. She dismissed AOC, said the opposite, Stahl called her on it. I was surprised Stahl appeared neutral, as journalists should be. There will be major infighting, then we must retake both the House and the Senate.
    The reason that Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and all refuse to step down at an age that they should just take it easy and retire is that they can't. They are the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of Crime Families and have to stay in office so they can keep power broking to make money for their large families. No one gives any money to the Clinton Foundation anymore because Hillary is no longer in any kind of office and has nothing to sell. The crime families of America used to be the Colombos, the Bonannos, the Luccheses , i.e. La Cosa Nostra. Now it's the older members of the DNC.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nasty Pelousy has been in politics for nearly 60 yrs. and the bitch still hasn’t a clue.
    Tru Dat!! The worst hypocrisy was when she praised the National Guard yesterday but called the same soldiers "Storm Troopers" when they faced antifag in libtard cities!! Now that a bunch of LEFTISTS are being arrested for what happened in the capitol 12 days ago it's left her with EGG on her heavily botoxed face!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! The worst hypocrisy was when she praised the National Guard yesterday but called the same soldiers "Storm Troopers" when they faced antifag in libtard cities!! Now that a bunch of LEFTISTS are being arrested for what happened in the capitol 12 days ago it's left her with EGG on her heavily botoxed face!!
    I pray for that old botoxed skank to be gone soon.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    i pray for that old botoxed skank to be gone soon.
    as do i!!