Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Relentless trolling cause Prince Harry and his apetress to quit social media entirely

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Reportedly Quit Social Media Over the Hate They Received from Trolls

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are done with social media—probably for good.

According to a new report from the Times of London, the Sussexes are "very unlikely" to ever return to social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook because of the barrage of "hate" they received during their time on the apps.

Not only do Harry and Meghan plan to personally boycott social media, but a source close to the couple said that they also have no plans to use social media to promote the work of their nonprofit Archewell Foundation.

The Sussexes have been off social media since the official start of their royal exit last spring. They initially suggested they would return to an online presence in their farewell message on the Sussex Royal Instagram. In their lengthy goodbye message to followers, the couple wrote:
    https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrit...e-from-trolls/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why doesn’t he just take his apewoman and disappear? His family would be more than happy to help him do so.

4. Likes Goodman Grey, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a loss

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    these pair of cunts are the biggest embarrassment to the royals since Charles' ears. They may both end up squashed in a Paris tunnel if they don't shut the fuck up.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    these pair of cunts are the biggest embarrassment to the royals since Charles' ears. They may both end up squashed in a Paris tunnel if they don't shut the fuck up.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "As we all find the part we are to play in this global shift and changing of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute.

While you may not see us here, the work continues."
    Really? I wonder what those "contributions" and "work" might be, other than spending vast sums of money they didn't earn. Well, I'm sure there must be something noteworthy they've done.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Chimper made a great captioning once of the Queen, "The ginger cunt's not even mine." If Diana's life was valued a flat zero, what about a bastard pretender and his she-nig?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marrying a mulatta mongrel c-list cable tv actress will haunt Harry until his dying day. The Royal Jungle Bat wasted no time pissing off the entire family, and the British public, with her 'looka me" negro bullshit. If Harry had any balls, he'd hang his combat boot in Meghan's ute, and leave that witch in LA.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, GoodyearNecklace liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, I'm sure there must be something noteworthy they've done.
    Does abandoning your royal status to go drilling for oil count?

I think it is noteworthy in the sense that it should serve as a warning to others (not necessarily royalty) who might be thinking of doing something similar.

Even if he was a bastard (I can't definitively say, since I don't have all the info), he could've still lived the good life if he had just stayed away from that nigger muh poosy.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever shall we do now? We will no longer have the benefit of the sage advice of this highly esteemed dynamic duo brain trust in which we have all become accustomed.

I feel abandoned and without hope.

All is lost now.

Upon hearing of this dreadful turn of events, I feel that there is nothing left for me to do now but... scratch my balls... Yeah, that got it. Damn that's been itching now for like five minutes and I thought the wife would never leave the room. Maybe I'll go fix a sandwich. Of course I'll wash my hands first - after all, the royals did say I should wash to prevent the coof. Oh, and that light bulb in the hall way is burned out. Maybe I should fix that. Ehhhh.... Maybe later. I think I'll see what's on Bitchute.

Think I'll take a nap now. That roast beef hit me like a cinder block.

Who were we talking about again?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That roast beef hit me like a cinder block.

Who were we talking about again?
    Some sheboon?

Remember the roast beef?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arbys958392.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	13688
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Some sheboon?

Remember the roast beef?

Name:	arbys958392.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	13688

Oh yeah! Now I remember!

1 cup mayonnaise
    1 tablespoon sugar
    1/4 cup creamed horseradish or 2 tablespoons fresh horseradish
    1/4 teaspoon salt

Horsey sauce with roast beef on brioche is sooo much tastier than roasted mudshark on gingerbread.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't know. Charles the Tampon was pretty good too!

And don't forget the hexadecaroon! That thing could be a real problem all too soon.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Marrying a mulatta mongrel c-list cable tv actress will haunt Harry until his dying day. The Royal Jungle Bat wasted no time pissing off the entire family, and the British public, with her 'looka me" negro bullshit. If Harry had any balls, he'd hang his combat boot in Meghan's ute, and leave that witch in LA.
    Those lyrics have a real Jimmy Buffett ring to them

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Even if he was a bastard (I can't definitively say, since I don't have all the info)
    C'mon, I know you know!

Nevertheless, it must be embarrassing for Chaz that Harry seems to be the only one of QE2's descendants without a "Chelsea Clinton mouth"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Ginger prick 83458525_456129122008787_5618197014241083392_n.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	13860
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

29. Likes GoodyearNecklace liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww....... I'm heartbroken......