Close

Likes Likes:  290
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Coalburner pics

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    No immunization known to mankind would protect a burner from the diseases passed on from the pavement ape.

This might help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudshark powerwash.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	24567
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Certainly, her heart was in the right place. She just needs to work on follow thru... A garbage can might help
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

This might help

Name:	mudshark powerwash.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	24567
    Even sandblasting wouldn't work, because miscegenation with monkeys occur at the genetic, DNA level. Beastiality has occurred, and there's just no way to undo and for any chance of redemption.

The only remedy - is to pay the toll! (So that humans don't have to deal with the mudshark ever again)
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Kagman, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Even sandblasting wouldn't work, because miscegenation with monkeys occur at the genetic, DNA level. Beastiality has occurred, and there's just no way to undo and for any chance of redemption.

The only remedy - is to pay the toll! (So that humans don't have to deal with the mudshark ever again)
    A compelling argument. Rebuttal?? Impossible. It is a funny pic all the same

9. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Absolutely right. Once a coalburner, always a coalburner, even if she never touches another nigger ever again. From time to time someone brings up the old saying that when you have sex with someone, you're effectively having sex with everyone that person had had sex with. So if you have sex with someone who was once a mudshark, then no matter how many years have passed, all those diseases, all that nigger DNA mutating within her, are going to get passed to you.

If you ever found out a woman willingly held hands with a nigger but never did anything more, that still counts, because it shows where her heart is and that she isn't worth having.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we sure the kid is a niglet?

This bedraggled hoe should have been arrested just for the Sharpie eyebrows.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy , Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Absolutely right. Once a coalburner, always a coalburner, even if she never touches another nigger ever again. From time to time someone brings up the old saying that when you have sex with someone, you're effectively having sex with everyone that person had had sex with. So if you have sex with someone who was once a mudshark, then no matter how many years have passed, all those diseases, all that nigger DNA mutating within her, are going to get passed to you.

If you ever found out a woman willingly held hands with a nigger but never did anything more, that still counts, because it shows where her heart is and that she isn't worth having.
    We have the same logic, my friend. It's true that you do sleep with your partner's previous sexual partners, because there have been exchange of fluids. That's why it's called intimate, and really is more than plain animalistic muh-dikk. Mating with a previous mudshark is outright disgusting and repulsive and no self-respecting human would do so. There's just no antidote to nigger DNA, as far as we humans are concerned, that's why we advocate for no mudsharking and oil drilling!

Any woman , I also agree, who has held hands, kissed, or have been willingly fondled by a nigger is known as the W word. Whore. Nothing less. To even consider a nigger as human and to engage in such beastial behavior is again reprehensible. Avoid niggers. Stick with your own species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes Sandy , Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    It isn't just the act of BURNING coal or DRILLING oil that makes one defective. It's WANTING to in the FIRST place.
    Exactly!! It's a MENTAL disorder!!

16. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kagman, That is the most AWESOME avatar I've seen yet!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Robert DeNiro too.
    Robert De Negro....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

Hey Kagman, That is the most AWESOME avatar I've seen yet!
    Thanks, man! I saw it and within 10 minutes it was my avatar here. It's development is just as funny. Some guy told an A/I art platform to draw a pic of a nigger chimping at a burger place for cold fries, or some shit. One of the phrases he fed into the A/I art platform was something akin to 'she went ballistic' or '...went into orbit'. This pic was the result. Sadly, most initial runs of A/I have been taken down due to the fun stuff it churns out like my Avatar...

Here's the original... Use it freely

Name:	Nigger fat.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	24614

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, man! I saw it and within 10 minutes it was my avatar here. It's development is just as funny. Some guy told an A/I art platform to draw a pic of a nigger chimping at a burger place for cold fries, or some shit. One of the phrases he fed into the A/I art platform was something akin to 'she went ballistic' or '...went into orbit'. This pic was the result. Sadly, most initial runs of A/I have been taken down due to the fun stuff it churns out like my Avatar...

Here's the original... Use it freely
    LOVE IT!!! That's a top contender for one of our best avatars ever.

There are neutron stars with less gravitational pull. The difference between that nigger and a black hole? Whatever it consumes, at least a black hole fades away eventually (if Dr. Hawking is correct).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Kagman liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456