Close

Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Only Hiking Clubs

So if a human hiking club had a no nigger policy, what would happen?

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/article...-around-the-us

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a "No Niggers Allowed Hiking Club."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the niggers want to bring blight, crime and TNB to the great outdoors
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigg hiking club needs to go hiking in the mountains. And take a long hike off a high cliff.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    So the niggers want to bring blight, crime and TNB to the great outdoors
    You already know how coons can fuck up a concrete jungle... I can hardly wait to see the mark they leave on the great outdoors.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having done some soldiering with the funky soul brothers, I can tell you from experience that orienteering is a merit badge they ain't getting. Map and compass work, even with visible landmarks, is not happening. Dead reckoning out, and back, at night ? Forget it. "Norf star and Little Dippa" ? "WTF you talking 'bout, white boy" ?
    Even when they cut a road, they're so turned around, it's a coin flip which way they'll head. Thank god I didn't deploy with these clowns.
    Enemy lines ? Where dey is ?

9. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    There should be a "No Niggers Allowed Hiking Club."
    I want a no niggers allowed country to live in.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breaking news: REMAINS OF MISSING HIKING GROUP BELIEVED FOUND

The large pile of teeth, tennis shoes and sail foambs were all that were found today by Niggystone National Park officials are believed to be the only remains of a group of inexperienced
    fat assed sherilla hikers that went missing last week. Officials had warned the novice hikers that they had no business in the mountainous terrain as there were no KFC's available in the area for food as well as no sail foamb coverage in the area.

Related stories:

GRIZZLY BEARS FOUND POISONED
    Several large endangered grizzly bears were found dead yesterday by park rangers at Niggystone National Park. Officials believe the bears were poisoned by a mixture of toxic chemicals including hurr producks, purple drank, Hennessy and crack. Some of the bears had intestinal blockages which according to autopsy reports appear to be hair weaves. Officials are asking for anyone with information to please call the Park Ranger's office.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

The large pile of teeth, tennis shoes and sail foambs were all that were found today by Niggystone National Park officials are believed to be the only remains of a group of inexperienced
    fat assed sherilla hikers that went missing last week. Officials had warned the novice hikers that they had no business in the mountainous terrain as there were no KFC's available in the area for food as well as no sail foamb coverage in the area.

Related stories:

Several large endangered grizzly bears were found dead yesterday by park rangers at Niggystone National Park. Officials believe the bears were poisoned by a mixture of toxic chemicals including hurr producks, purple drank, Hennessy and crack. Some of the bears had intestinal blockages which according to autopsy reports appear to be hair weaves. Officials are asking for anyone with information to please call the Park Ranger's office.

That is some funny shit my friend!

N.A.A.C.P.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hiking

....there's no denying the trauma of lynchings that are forever linked to outdoor spaces.

First off, hiking requires effort. Yeah, effort.

Hiking and outdoor destinations can sometimes feel exclusive, and many Black people feel as though they are intruding on white spaces when they head outside.
    I know, if there is no graffiti and gang tags spray painted everywhere, no crack dealers in sight, no sounds of bass jungle beats thumping through bass speakers in some hooptie, no gun/gang violence or run down slum like conditions, then it most certainly has not been niggerfied enough with vibrantly enriching culture. Just too damn white! Definitely a 'whitespace.' LOL

NJ-based group HIKEOLUTION was established in January 2017 by founder Keyana Jones with a mission to “hike for a solution, evolution, and revolution.”
    Everything a nigger does is some sort of 'revolutionary' statement apparently. Hell, even ripping a fart after eating a Taco Bell 7 Layer Burrito is probably even a revolutionary act to a nigger. And it always has to rhyme, too. Do niggers ever do Haiku?

“The great Harriet Tubman, one of my favorite ancestors, was technically a hiker,” she says.
    Niggers love to hike! They love to hike to a liquor store and rob it, hike down to the welfare office to get a check, hike to the headshop to get some rolling papers for their weed, etc etc.

Yeah, these obese and out of shape niggers really look like hikers. I bet they wouldn't make it a quarter mile before collapsing of muh exhaustion.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll tell you why there are no niggers going hiking: they are too fucking lazy.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Related stories:

Oh shit, Tweak, you dirty bastard! You almost made me soil myself!

As for Spinal Tap, I didn't see that movie until I was well into my 30's -- by that time, the movie was probably 25 years old. I have major cultural blind spots in my personal history just because of the way we were raised. Moving around, sports, then girls, well -- you get the picture...

Anyway, when I watched it, I almost died from hypoxia. I laughed so hard I ran out of oxygen. Mrs. PH...? "I don't get it..." Me: "But this one goes to 11!"

Truly hilarious. The Blu-ray has all kinds of great outtakes -- hard to believe some of them are not in the movie.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one place niggers will never be hiking to is an employment office. They need to go hiking in Apefrica so lions, tigers and other predators can get some black meat.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Oh shit, Tweak, you dirty bastard! You almost made me soil myself!

As for Spinal Tap, I didn't see that movie until I was well into my 30's -- by that time, the movie was probably 25 years old. I have major cultural blind spots in my personal history just because of the way we were raised. Moving around, sports, then girls, well -- you get the picture...

Anyway, when I watched it, I almost died from hypoxia. I laughed so hard I ran out of oxygen. Mrs. PH...? "I don't get it..." Me: "But this one goes to 11!"

Truly hilarious. The Blu-ray has all kinds of great outtakes -- hard to believe some of them are not in the movie.

Hehh Hehh...

The Mrs. and I have a running feud at Fort Tweak and have had it going for as long as we've been together. She is an absolute Christmas nut. As for myself, I can't stand it and never could.

Sorry, but not sorry.

She's always tried to relive her childhood vicariously through the kids while I am the polar opposite and consider everything about it to be a crass commercialized bastardization of a basically manufactured holiday to begin with (but aren't they all though?).

When she gets going around the holidays, running around the house decorating andmaking a nuisance of herself by singing carols, (she has a knack for doing it while I'm trying to watch or listen to something) I'll step over to the PC where I keep a link to my favorite Spinal Tap Christmas anti carol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-XD_C3jh4

I like to turn it up to 11 when I do it.

I guess I'm just a grinch that way.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

23. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are killing me
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hiking or camping? Even Orca Winfrey had a whole show dedicated to asking that age-old question: Why do niggers not go camping?

If they thought they could rob, rape, loot, and steal out in the woods, they'd go in droves. Barring that, why would they go?

As for all those fat-assed, beetus boons and bucks: They probably went there in a bus, got out long enough to take that pic and then knuckled back on the bus for some likker, blunts and muh dik.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers hiking or camping? Even Orca Winfrey had a whole show dedicated to asking that age-old question: Why do niggers not go camping?

If they thought they could rob, rape, loot, and steal out in the woods, they'd go in droves. Barring that, why would they go?

As for all those fat-assed, beetus boons and bucks: They probably went there in a bus, got out long enough to take that pic and then knuckled back on the bus for some likker, blunts and muh dik.
    I'd love to see video of idiot niggers trying to steal a tree.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post

I'd love to see video of idiot niggers trying to steal a tree.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    So if a human hiking club had a no nigger policy, what would happen?

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/article...-around-the-us
    Just imagine, along with "White Entertainment TV", "White Miss America", "White History Month", etc. Try and visualize an outcry that would echo around the world, led by the BBC. Actually I think libtards would scream louder than niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Just imagine, along with "White Entertainment TV", "White Miss America", "White History Month", etc. Try and visualize an outcry that would echo around the world, led by the BBC. Actually I think libtards would scream louder than niggers.

We are definitely on the same page referencing the aforementioned!

N.A.A.C.P.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast