Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another old woman in NY thrown to the ground and robbed, of course it's a nigger

Police are looking for a man they say threw an 83-year-old woman to the sidewalk and stole her purse in Queens over the weekend, authorities say.

The elderly woman was walking along Queens Boulevard around 5:15 p.m. Sunday when the unidentified suspect got out of a dark SUV, grabbed her purse and threw her to the ground, authorities say. He made off with about $50, her identification, bank cards and an iPhone.

The woman suffered a broken elbow in the attack, police said.
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-cops/2813113/

For $50 and a phone it can't use, the nigger broke an old woman's elbow. Well, it would have done it for free just to get back at YT.

Because niggers look alike, there's only one way to deal with this that's fair to humanity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	13602
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another old woman in NY thrown to the ground and robbed, of course it's a nigger...

But of course!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the security footage. Since niggers look alike, if the cops wanted to do an honest job, they'd round up the nearest 100,000 niggers and demand each one prove it's innocent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	13603
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggs are criminals,but NYCs niggs are more aggressive,because they know citizens can’t carry guns and they can pretty much get away with anything.Here in Florida, if someone saw a nigg mugging an old lady, the nigg would be shot.
    I grew up in the tri state area. I’ve had my property stolen a few times. And I’ve had close friends and family victimized by niggs.I wasn’t raising a family in that environment.If you want to survive, you either have to hide in the house all the time or move out. I decided to move.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a just world, all the niggers would be rounded up and "questioned". After being "questioned". The other niggers in other areas will never do this again.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much extra effort would it have taken to add "black" before "man" in the news article.

"Police are looking for a "insert black, colored, spook, jig, shine or any word meaning nigger" man they say threw an 83-year-old woman to the sidewalk..."

If they were serious about catching the moulie, identification would have been made much easier.

The media just doesn't want to hand nigger criminals over!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a fucking nigger .....
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.