Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cop kidnaps and murders while on duty

Memphis Cop Charged With Kidnapping and Murdering Missing Man While on Duty (yahoo.com)

Officer Patric Ferguson allegedly used his .357 Taurus personal revolver to force Robert Howard into the back of his squad car before fatally shooting him and disposing of the body with the help of Joshua Rogers, 28, who has been charged as an accessory to murder.
    Notice the word "allegedly" in there. Then later on...

Surveillance video from a nearby establishment reportedly shows Ferguson shooting into the back of his squad car.
    Yep it is just "reportedly"...

According to an affidavit reported in local media outlets, while on duty, Ferguson used his cellphone to search “cleaning up crime scenes” and “how to destroy DNA evidence.” He allegedly also bought cinder blocks, chains, and padlocks with the intent to hide the body.
    We need more black police!!

I was not able to find a photo of Robert Howard but I am guessing that since the word "allegedly" is being used means he was not a nigger. That being said we can see the double standard. None of the major outlets are covering this. Just another day of nigger loving in good old USA.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

2. Likes Goodman Grey, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When will Pelosi condemn the terrorist attacks that so many Biden supporters have been engaging in lately?

I mean, some of this shit is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...on-crime-spree (since I'm the original poster in that thread, I added a link to this thread in the original post)

It wasn't an accident that a NIGGER POLICE OFFICER murdered Ashli Babbit. That was NOT AN ACCIDENT, and apparently these niggers were just waiting for an opportunity to murder white people.

Give a nigger a little bit of power...
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It wasn't an accident that a NIGGER POLICE OFFICER murdered Ashli Babbit. That was NOT AN ACCIDENT, and apparently these niggers were just waiting for an opportunity to murder white people.
    Do you have something on that? I suspected that, and it makes perfect sense why she might as well have never existed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Give a nigger a little bit of power...

Big mistake!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Do you have something on that? I suspected that, and it makes perfect sense why she might as well have never existed.
    Well, to be honest, as far as the Babbitt thing went, the nigger cop was most likely stressed out, improperly trained, and it didn't know how to properly handle the situation, leading to the death of a white woman.

I suppose it's technically possible that the cop wanted to murder her based on her skin color alone, but at the moment I can't prove that. Without having access to the groid's physical and psychological medical records, it is hard to say. Also, we don't even know the nigger cop's name. Why has that not been revealed?

Are they afraid of what we might find? (Why do they consider it acceptable to hold everyone on Trump's side accountable for their actions, while publicly releasing their names and personal information, but it's wrong to hold niggers accountable for their actions when they kill someone?)

But most democrats and niggers hate white people, so it doesn't require a huge stretch of the imagination to suggest that they might want to engage in violence against Caucasian-Americans.

During the BLM riots, the names of the cops were released almost instantly, but now when a black police officer murders a white woman, the information is obscured and hidden. It would be a shame and a blatant corruption of the American legal process if that nigger was never held accountable for its actions, and was "pardoned" by Pelosi.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant, did you have anything showing it was a nigger? I looked for the video, and guess what, there's a nigger paw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...video-capitol/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if that had been a white cop shooting a nigger black lies matter rioter it would be twisted into "he murdered her" and they were just "protessin".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to police, investigators determined 30-year-old Robert Howard had been taken from a residence in the 3500 block of Mark Twain Street in Memphis and shot by Ferguson, who was known to the victim
    https://www.newsweek.com/memphis-off...police-1560286
    Most likely a nigger too
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Memphis Cop Charged With Kidnapping and Murdering Missing Man While on Duty (yahoo.com)

Notice the word "allegedly" in there. Then later on...

Yep it is just "reportedly"...

We need more black police!!

I was not able to find a photo of Robert Howard but I am guessing that since the word "allegedly" is being used means he was not a nigger. That being said we can see the double standard. None of the major outlets are covering this. Just another day of nigger loving in good old USA.
    Nigger coddling at it's finest!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... It wasn't an accident that a NIGGER POLICE OFFICER murdered Ashli Babbit. That was NOT AN ACCIDENT, and apparently these niggers were just waiting for an opportunity to murder white people.
    I've spent enough time on nigger chat forums over the years to know that these vile parasites harbor an infinite number of revenge fantasies against Evil Whitey. I've seen dozens (or more) of examples of niggers openly discussing ways of victimizing Whites -- even killing them! They are fueled by jealousy and hate!

Whereas, absent niggers, Humans wouldn't give them a second thought, niggers never stop obsessively hating on Humans -- especially Whites.

I got a glimpse behind the curtain during the Rodney King nigger riots. Nigger mobs were clearly targeting Whites, and to a lesser extent, Asians. I was barely 18 and a freshman when the chimpout started. I was scared shitless for days! Nigger mobs were out looking for Humans to savage! I have never believed the "official" body count of 60-something. No fucking way! There was constant gunfire in every direction for days on end!

Never underestimate nigger hatred for Human life!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, it was just a nigger, and it was probably guilty of committing some crime.

Maybe they should give this cop an award?

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ It is hereby ordered by this court that you receive the Tennessee Medal of Lead!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that the nigger has been identified the media can breathe easy. They can now shift the agenda and continue to reuse the story as a police brutality lie instead of it just being a nigger problem.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Giving a savage dangerous monkey/beast authority and a gun. What could possibly go wrong?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Giving a savage dangerous monkey/beast authority and a gun. What could possibly go wrong?

The nigger cop DID manage to last nearly two whole years on the force before its innate, murderous savagery emerged and it chimped. That's a long time for a nigger.

Probably a drug deal gone wrong, or one nigger thought the other was muh dikkin' its hoe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The nigger cop DID manage to last nearly two whole years on the force before its innate, murderous savagery emerged and it chimped. That's a long time for a nigger.

Probably a drug deal gone wrong, or one nigger thought the other was muh dikkin' its hoe.
    I’m sure the nigger w/badge was dirty from the start.Just took 2 years to get caught.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m sure the nigger w/badge was dirty from the start.Just took 2 years to get caught.

No doubt! But that he managed not to get caught and not murder anyone (that we know of) for two long years is quite an accomplishment and a lengthy career, for a spook.