Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Get a VPN, while you still can

When Biden takes over as President, he will control both the House and Senate, which puts us (and this web page) in jeopardy. We must protect ourselves from Biden and the army of internet police who will do his bidding.

I can honestly see Biden attacking the 1st Amendment and going after not only this web page, but other sights too, as well as trying to make even BEING on this web page a crime.

If you value your privacy against over-reaching and self-serving government, you seriously need to make sure you are on a VPN

A VPN is a 'must' for those who value privacy from the preying and snooping eves of Washington and their thought-police minions.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They took the P out of VPN years ago. List are made and list are accessible with a judge's stroke of a pen or an NSA click of a mouse.

I'm not even sure if I can trust a TOR browser since some of the TOR relays have been compromised. Good luck finding a browser that you know they haven't gained control of either. I heard Firefox, even on a stick was a no-go now.

Maybe one of our esteemed admins with more knowledge would care to chime in on this one.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal cocksuckers are waging a a war against your 1st amments rights,so you won’t can’t anything when they destroy your 2nd amendment rights.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we might as well just accept the possibility that at some point in the future, some people might drag us out of our beds in the middle of the night and possibly toss us into a jail for thoughtcrimes.

If we're lucky.

If not, then we'll probably just be executed.

Historical documents suggest that similar things have happened in the past.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	killalltrumpublicans928394.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	13596
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I think we might as well just accept the possibility that at some point in the future, some people might drag us out of our beds in the middle of the night and possibly toss us into a jail for thoughtcrimes.

If we're lucky.

If not, then we'll probably just be executed.

Historical documents suggest that similar things have happened in the past.
    Agree. The right to free speech is virtually gone, unless you want to risk paying a heavy toll for it. Persecution for "wrong-think" is just around the corner.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They took the P out of VPN years ago. List are made and list are accessible with a judge's stroke of a pen or an NSA click of a mouse.

I'm not even sure if I can trust a TOR browser since some of the TOR relays have been compromised. Good luck finding a browser that you know they haven't gained control of either. I heard Firefox, even on a stick was a no-go now.

Maybe one of our esteemed admins with more knowledge would care to chime in on this one.
    Yep, Firefox has shit the bed for sure...

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...epy-statement/

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the pre-internet days, I mailed my hate with a stamp, signed it, included my return address, telling them I'd be happy to show up and say it in person.
    Dear Stupid Cunt letters to Jane Fonda, Hillary, Randi Weingarten, Dear Nigger letters to Spike Lee, P. Diddy, .... and Obama. Those, I still send.
    If they want to make a list, I want to be at the top of it. Come and see me, then watch what happens.
    I may get a VPN, just so I can troll. I've been banned from everything at this point.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep, Firefox has shit the bed for sure...

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...epy-statement/
    Did they, or were they like Facebook and Twitter, getting big government help to grow into monopolies, by which time it's too late?

I hear VPNs advertised on conservative radio, but I don't know if I trust those either.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    About 20 or so years ago, it was somewhat common for folks to chat via IRC. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

It was an almost entirely text based chat program, and nowadays I imagine it would be relatively simple to set up your own server and password protect it so you can talk to whoever you want, and possibly ban questionable folks.

By modern standards, it should have relatively low CPU usage requirements.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're pretty much wasting your time trying to protect yourself from the Government with a VPN. I don't bother for most sites even though I have a VPN paid for every month. Everything done online is traceable. To try and be anonymous at home or in the same continuous place is impossible.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You're pretty much wasting your time trying to protect yourself from the Government with a VPN. I don't bother for most sites even though I have a VPN paid for every month. Everything done online is traceable. To try and be anonymous at home or in the same continuous place is impossible.
    This is true.

The real secret to avoiding being surveilled in any serious manner is to actually post a ton of shit, but in a way that could be construed as boring by any sane observer.

For example, on this site, posting a bunch of anti-nigger stuff might get some folks riled up, but if you aren't actually breaking any laws or committing any crimes, eventually they are going to go looking for someone else. They have computer AI algorithms that seek out troublemakers, but even those things can suffer from what I jokingly refer to as "The God Problem."

And by that I mean the literal problem of trying to listen to billions of people simultaneously, which would cause most entities (human, AI, or an actual god) to treat most of what they see and hear as useless noise, and only focus on things they consider to be important at that very moment. Which means that for the most part, we're going to be getting ignored by a lot of folks doing surveillance unless we start chirping about committing serious crimes.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

For the moment, certain politicians are probably very paranoid about their personal safety. Comments that could be perceived as threatening will get their attention. Posts analyzing the situation may get a cursory glance, but not much heat.

There are plenty of people out there doing much worse than what we are doing, so they are going to be getting most of the attention. Political incorrectness is probably not a huge concern for them at the moment. I mean, it is, and it isn't... thoughtcrimes are currently playing second fiddle to threats of insurrection.

edit: LOL https://theweek.com/articles/441930/...reaction-worse

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I hear VPNs advertised on conservative radio, but I don't know if I trust those either.
    Try Proton, they are in Switzerland. They have strict privacy laws, unlike what's going on in the US. Don't use a US based VPN. Unfortunately, Proton VPN is a bit expensive compared to others.

https://protonvpn.com/
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Try Proton, they are in Switzerland. They have strict privacy laws, unlike what's going on in the US. Don't use a US based VPN. Unfortunately, Proton VPN is a bit expensive compared to others.

I tried Proton, but it doesn't work worth a fuck where I live--you can log on, and use it for about 15 minutes, then it chokes, and you have to reboot and try again. I've been using Astrill for the last two years. IRONY ALERT--I just found out Astrill is based in Africa. Still, I haven't had any problems with it here in the good old PRC.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse
    I've been using Astrill for the last two years.
    Never heard of that before and, being at heart an ignorant, shit-joke-loving twelve-year-old boy, my kneejerk reaction was, "A new sound! Nostril + Asshole?".

Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse
    IRONY ALERT--I just found out Astrill is based in Africa.

Could it be . in . Liberia?!

Run by a guy named Kurtz, famous in highbrow circles for his "expressive" home decor and "uniquely-flavored" meat stews:

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post

I know I'm bumping an old post, but I go with NordVPN. They're based in Panama and have military-grade encryption. That and as a backup, I'm on Tor

28. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say, I do get serious value for money from my $1 a week Nord subscription.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have to say, I do get serious value for money from my $1 a week Nord subscription.
    I got a 2 year deal for around $75