Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

UK Cadbury chocolate commercial is making people sick

This has to be the most disgusting commercial I have ever seen. The ad is littered with niggers, but if you can make it to the last scene there's a surprise !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha!!!

It's like a celebration of all the things that are considered unacceptable!

I wonder if Pepsi will make some bukkake advertisements for the Super Bowl. (They could have a bunch of niggers jacking off into a punch bowl, except it will be shown as being filled with Pepsi, and a beta cuck white man will then be seen chugging the contents.)

If that actually happens... I think we might as well just accept that we have all lost our minds and embrace the insanity.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

It's like a celebration of all the things that are considered unacceptable!

You got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you said surprise, I thought you meant a mudshark popping up. That is maybe the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with miscegenation. Gucci commercials showing half naked YT women frolicking with bucks, HIV commercials showing YT drag queens with a pygmie and bucks flapping bootlips with each other, and of course all the commercials showing happy mudsharks and oildrilles. I thought I'd seen it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ff87867ef1cf07231dbf3b665ce3f81f--funny-star-trek-star-trek-humor.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	13600

Name:	Cannot_Be_Unseen.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	13601
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs pushing more immorality into your face. Best thing to do is stay away from the boob tube. Nigs and immorality is all you’ll see.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of poison is intended to portray the repulsive and perverted culture of commies as something fun and desirable. The juxtaposition of images of happy celebration alongside nigger animals and disgusting perversions is meant to confuse. It is meant to demoralize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    When you said surprise, I thought you meant a mudshark popping up. That is maybe the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with miscegenation. Gucci commercials showing half naked YT women frolicking with bucks, HIV commercials showing YT drag queens with a pygmie and bucks flapping bootlips with each other, and of course all the commercials showing happy mudsharks and oildrilles. I thought I'd seen it all.

Name:	ff87867ef1cf07231dbf3b665ce3f81f--funny-star-trek-star-trek-humor.jpg 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	13600

Name:	Cannot_Be_Unseen.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	13601
    I was actually referring to the penultimate scene....the nigger and its boyfriend sharing the egg. How could you buy Cadbury's again? I'm sure the white boy will be drilling his Cadbury later.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have read about this in the newspapers. Therefore in the interests of my blood pressure and my sanity, I shall not be clicking on the video.

However, if anyone here has been affected and feels the need to purge themselves, just eat a cream egg. You will spend the rest of the day performing the technicolour yawn.
    Proudly deplorable

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up, UK? A great tradition of excellence, fighting Nazis, only to fall like this? Same here, we made the world free, only for beastiality and faggotry and debauchery?

A princess of England throws herself to 2 muslim cameljocks? (Good job, Philip's SAS). A prince of England marries a negress?

Traditional British brands, modeled by feral dark apes?

QE2 must immediately rescind her royal warrant awarded to Cadbury. Disgraceful!

Does the Church of England now allow beastiality and abominations?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I wonder if Pepsi will make some bukkake advertisements for the Super Bowl. (They could have a bunch of niggers jacking off into a punch bowl, except it will be shown as being filled with Pepsi, and a beta cuck white man will then be seen chugging the contents.)
    The commercial is going to feature a bunch of niggers with a huge watermelon. They all drill holes in it and then muh dik the holes until they drain their balls into it. Then an army of scrawny effeminate cucks walk in wearing t-shirts that say 'So Sorry' on them and are forced by the niggers to eat the watermelon.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

18. Likes Goodman Grey, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I have read about this in the newspapers. Therefore in the interests of my blood pressure and my sanity, I shall not be clicking on the video.

However, if anyone here has been affected and feels the need to purge themselves, just eat a cream egg. You will spend the rest of the day performing the technicolour yawn.

Trust me - you're better off not seeing it. This is even worse than that deviant old silverback buck sexually violating a giraffe for Skittles.

Aside from the glorifying of niggers and that puke-worthy last scene you have to admire the very consistant and determined effort of all media to portray white males as dweeby, sissified, beta cuck weaklings.

Name:	cadburyd.jpg 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	13626
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahahahaha Comments are turned off.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post