Post Thanks / Like

Confess your sins for a pardon!

(Please don't doxx yourself.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-01-09_0.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	13592

While it is technically true that you have to be guilty in order to receive a pardon, the burden of proof regarding guilt is typically placed upon the prosecution, not the defense.

Also: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

As for myself, I would like to confess that I once masturbated to a picture of Melania Trump. I don't know if Donald would be willing to pardon me for that crime, but there it is. Besides, I think even he would be willing to admit that she's pretty hot.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    (Please don't doxx yourself.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-01-09_0.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	13592
    As for myself, I would like to confess that I once masturbated to a picture of Melania Trump. I don't know if Donald would be willing to pardon me for that crime, but there it is. Besides, I think even he would be willing to admit that she's pretty hot.

I would hope that nobody out there is stupid enough to fall for this, but nowadays, stupid is the new norm.

About the pic, I'm just going to guess it was the one where she's standing on the wing of that Gulfstream - Amiright?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.