Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger bug chasers and gift givers party it up

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ga...ty/ar-BB1cBET7

Long before the final countdown to the new year, the party was raging in the Mexican resort city of Puerto Vallarta. "Ring in the New Year at White Party Puerto Vallarta: UNITY where restaurants, gyms, bars and clubs are open and ready to welcome you to the ultimate New Years weekend getaway!!!" read the online invitation for American party promoter Jeffrey Sanker's annual New Year's Eve circuit party, a large all-night dance event for gay men.

Local officials were putting pressure on Sanker as the party neared, according to the Los Angeles Blade. Puerto Vallarta hospitals were at or near 100 percent capacity, and the state of Jalisco, where the resort town is located, was being throttled by Covid-19, with a reported 65 percent positivity rate, according to local news reports. Instead of canceling, Sanker moved the event to nearby Nuevo Vallarta, just 10 miles north, but in a different state with more relaxed Covid-19 regulations.

A cadre of Instagram accounts run by LGBTQ people have recently begun targeting fellow members of the queer community, particularly gay men, accusing them of publicly violating public health directives. Among the most popular is @GaysOverCovid, which as of Friday had over 120,000 followers. Since the summer, the anonymous account has been reposting travel photos that gay men have uploaded to their social media accounts. The account shares the men’s social media handles — often the same as their full names — and places of work. @GaysOverCovid did not respond to direct messages requesting comment.

"For gay people, clubbing and bars ... it's a sanctuary where we can be free and forget about reality for a little bit," he said. "It's been so long, and a lot of people are starting to want their normal lives back."
    No wonder the GRID was spread so rapidly in the USA by homosexuals.

George Santos, a gay former candidate for New York's 3rd Congressional District seat, said his fiancé was fired as a pharmacist after a New York Times article shared Santos' Instagram post from a New Year's Eve party the two attended.

"My fiancé & I had to leave our home this evening with our 4 dogs thanks to the @nytimes publishing of my Instagram showing me attending the #MarALago New Year's Eve party," Santos wrote. "My fiancé a pharmacist who worked 12h/7days shifts for 9 months was fired! The violence against us is real."

"This is definitely a moment where we can be critical of gay culture," said Chris Conner, a visiting professor of sociology at the University of Missouri who studies gay movements and is gay himself.
    These niggers are sick fucks that seem to enjoy spreading diseases, like AIDS and COVID-19.
    Last edited by Goodman Grey; 01-09-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: trimmed some of the article
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the absolute worst species to ever exist, they seem to only exist for one reason only: to kill of everyone in this planet. I hope someday there is life on mars so we the normal humans can live in peace in an new planet or send those niggers to mars where they can all fuck each other until they die off of aids and mars becomes one giant space cluster of disease. Seriously, unprotected sex with "muh whites wumen", fudge packing niggers, tranny niggers and the like are literally going to be the death of us all soon if we don't stop their shit. If you look at it through a positive perspective, they are killing themselves at a faster rate by committing their degeneracy.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since this gathering of turds from the manure pile (niggers) was focused on gay niggers, did these two despicable hideous disgusting faggots also ape-tend?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gay Obama-20.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	13587

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Niggers are the absolute worst species to ever exist, they seem to only exist for one reason only: to kill of everyone in this planet. I hope someday there is life on mars so we the normal humans can live in peace in an new planet or send those niggers to mars where they can all fuck each other until they die off of aids and mars becomes one giant space cluster of disease. Seriously, unprotected sex with "muh whites wumen", fudge packing niggers, tranny niggers and the like are literally going to be the death of us all soon if we don't stop their shit. If you look at it through a positive perspective, they are killing themselves at a faster rate by committing their degeneracy.
    As a bonus, some homosexuals (the real ones, not the fake homosexuals) are not breeding.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is a fake homosexual?

I'm pretty sure if you want to, or you willingly have had sex with a person with matching genitals, that makes you a homosexual! Just because you can't make up your mind which you want tonight, that doesn't do away with it. That just makes you an indecisive homosexual.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    WTF is a fake homosexual?

I'm pretty sure if you want to, or you willingly have had sex with a person with matching genitals, that makes you a homosexual! Just because you can't make up your mind which you want tonight, that doesn't do away with it. That just makes you an indecisive homosexual.
    To quote Andrew Dice Clay, “either you suck dick or you don’t “.