Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nominations for 2020's Coalburner of the Year

Have there been any exceptionally good cases of a mudshark achieving full diversity? Two years in a row I personally gave it to girls from Utah, of all places. Both should have known better than to get involved, but one got shot as she tried to escape, the other met up with a supposed sugar buck and got burned to a crisp. So I'm looking for similar stories of a disgrace to humanity whose name should be remembered forever as a warning label.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My nomination is still the disgusting coal rider Adele. That ex-fat cunt sickens me
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Have there been any exceptionally good cases of a mudshark achieving full diversity? Two years in a row I personally gave it to girls from Utah, of all places. Both should have known better than to get involved, but one got shot as she tried to escape, the other met up with a supposed sugar buck and got burned to a crisp. So I'm looking for similar stories of a disgrace to humanity whose name should be remembered forever as a warning label.
    I'll nominate kim coaldashian!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I'll nominate kim coaldashian!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    My nomination is still the disgusting coal rider Adele. That ex-fat cunt sickens me
    These two mudshark molls are still stealing oxygen and burning coal. Nominations need to have achieved "full diversity," last year (2020.)
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, yes. I recall that one. She is going to be very difficult to top.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to nominate 90% of the actresses in hollywierd.They’d sleep with a monkey for a price.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ah, yes. I recall that one. She is going to be very difficult to top.
    Yes, she was a good looking college student, who was internet whoring her way through school. She actually thought a jaboon was going to pay her, and let her leave. They'll kill a man in a dress after sex, ffs. Back in the '80s, I got hired to install a CCTV system, by the madame of a midtown NYC cat house. I was single, so no big deal. She used to answer the phone by asking "Are you black, white, or Spanish" ? Blacks, she wouldn't deal with, whites would get an appointment, Spaniards she'd send to another location. She'd look the customers over on the monitor, while they sat in the lobby. That's why she wanted her system upgraded from B&W to hi-res color.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a nominee:

Spanish police have arrested a particularly ugly nigger savage over the double murder of his filthy mudshark and their three-year-old mutant sprog after they were found dead at home.
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/08/easyj...3/?ito=cbshare
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "Spanish" man killed this whore and child. Don't sugarcoat it news guys, a nigger killed them!

Certainly this one deserves a Nicole Brown Simpson Lifetime (the irony!) Achievement Award for the Academy of Coal burners and Oildrillers.

A Coal burner of the year award is someone who was burned or slashed or died so violently; this was only a strangling. There's one I think in NYC last year, but the name eludes me.

But a great nominee, nonetheless.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

A Coal burner of the year award is someone who was burned or slashed or died so violently; this was only a strangling. There's one I think in NYC last year, but the name eludes me.

But a great nominee, nonetheless.
    Oh, okay. Here's Michelle, whose baby daddy, Jeffrey, stabbed her to def last June.

According to a neighbor, there was constant friction between the dirty slag and her nigger pet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeffrey Daniels new jersey murder - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	13640

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/girl-5...oyfriend-cops/

I have another one, but a dune coon, who hacked up his girlfriend and beheaded her in Sweden. I didn't post it since the girl was only 17.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have another one, but a dune coon, who hacked up his girlfriend and beheaded her in Sweden. I didn't post it since the girl was only 17.
    That sounds like the best entry we have so far! We're looking for full diversity, not just any old mudshark (even the filthiest ones like Madonna, Hope Solo and Katie Holmes). Gunshots, simple stabbings, are so mundane, but a beheading is something almost special.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like the best entry we have so far! We're looking for full diversity, not just any old mudshark (even the filthiest ones like Madonna, Hope Solo and Katie Holmes). Gunshots, simple stabbings, are so mundane, but a beheading is something almost special.

Well. The sandnigger, Shabaz, didn't like this little girl breaking up with him, so took action appropriate for his people.

Wilma Andersson, 17, went missing on November 14 last year, after going to Tishko Ahmed Shabaz’s flat to pick up her things. The pair had reportedly been together for two years before she ended the relationship. Police then searched the man’s flat and reportedly found traces of blood inside, local media reports. Officers claim they then discovered Wilma’s severed head in a suitcase, wrapped in aluminium foil and sticky tape, on November 28.
    Did her parents not know that their 15-year-old daughter hooked up with an adult muzzie? Is Sweden still holding up the "Welcome refugees" signs? I can pretty much guarantee a Swedish boy wouldn't have dismembered her.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/19/girl-...ship-12723956/

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did her parents not know that their 15-year-old daughter hooked up with an adult muzzie? Is Sweden still holding up the "Welcome refugees" signs? I can pretty much guarantee a Swedish boy wouldn't have dismembered her.
    So far I think there's our top contender, but why do I have a feeling with a little more searching, we'd find some others just like her?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do have this contender, in the case of Paighton (primo mudshark/trailer trash name) Houston, reported by Cat Fur Allergic Paighton liked to dance at a nigger club and went missing after leaving in the company of two nigger bucks. No big shock there.

The nigger charged with abuse of corpse following the disappearance and death Paighton Houston has been released from the Jefferson County Jail, nearly one week after he was granted bond.
    I guess Paighton learned in the hardest way possible that Niggers are Not Your Friends.

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2...d-granted.html

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I mean! The more violent nigger feral behavior, the more it proves they're predators. Shooting, well humans shoot. Beheading, now that's not human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post