Close

Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead Burner Downunder

Perth, Western Australia.

A filthy disgusting Aussie skank who has disgraced herself, her family, her country and her race by spreading her slut legs to a savage coal black nigger beast has learned the truth the hard way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dead perth burner.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	13514

A basketball player has been charged with murder after his girlfriend’s body was discovered in a house that was ‘suspiciously’ on fire.

Chudier Thowath Pal, 29, was arrested after his girlfriend Stephanie Lee, a mother of five, was found dead around 7:15 am Saturday in a house on Ravenscar Street in Doubleview, north Perth.

The semi-professional basketball player, who shared the home with the 30-year-old, was charged with murder.

Name:	perth nigger.jpg 
Views:	625 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	13515

And of course, the nigger is going claim mental illness.

He appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on Sunday, where he was told he was showing signs of psychosis.

The court heard that an officer heard Pal muttering about a ‘galaxy in his head and a neutron star for his father’ when he was arrested. WA today reported.
    https://whatsnew2day.com/basketball-...iend-in-perth/

BURN COAL, PAY THE TOLL!

Good Riddance!
    Last edited by Aussie Chimper; 01-03-2021 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Add Tags
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court on Sunday, where he was told he was showing signs of psychosis.
    All niggers are psychotic. Nothing new here.

The only one truly mentally ill was the burner that rode the coaltrain straight to hell. How this fairly attractive human woman could look at this ape and find it to be remotely appealing is beyond me. How she could actually bed down with it is simply sickening.

Assuming some or all of the five were human, the only ones I feel sorry for are her human children.

The public had been told that the 6-inch tall man may have been riding a push scooter.
    Agents confirmed Saturday at 2:30 PM that Mr. Pal had been taken into custody.
    The cops did a pretty good job finding this nigger considering it's size. How did it manage to play tree hockey at that height?

Do they not have proofreaders and editors down under?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Perth, Western Australia.

A filthy disgusting Aussie skank who has disgraced herself, her family, her country and her race by spreading her slut legs to a savage coal black nigger beast has learned the truth the hard way.

Name:	dead perth burner.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	13514

Name:	perth nigger.jpg 
Views:	625 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	13515

And of course, the nigger is going claim mental illness.

https://whatsnew2day.com/basketball-...iend-in-perth/

BURN COAL, PAY THE TOLL!

Good Riddance!
    I saw an article about this on fb. People are commenting “why did this man do this” as though the answer isn’t the most obvious answer there is. Toll paid.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. The dirty whore goes to the top of the new "Mudshark of the Year" nominations. Look at that Africoon savage. Thirty years old and 5 kids and no baby daddies. She was already an honorary nigger sow.

"Why did this "man" do this?" Are people so dumbed-down and so brain-washed they can't figure out the answer? He did it because it's what niggers do. May as well ask, "Why does the sun rise in the east?"

A basketball player has been charged with murder after his girlfriend’s body was discovered in a house that was ‘suspiciously’ on fire
    I love how niggers think if they burn up their mudsharks it makes the evidence go away.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It's the new nigger go to when busted for a crime "Ib'z habs a mental Illness an sheeeeeit"
    The result of a double digit IQ, an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe and a sense of entitlement!! Niggers are WORTHLESS!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Single Digit IQ's - You're being way to generous
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet you are RIGHT!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

The cops did a pretty good job finding this nigger considering it's size. How did it manage to play tree hockey at that height?

Do they not have proofreaders and editors down under?
    Nice catch, I didn't see that. I remember reading the nigger was 206cm tall, but that must have been in other articles I read.

However, we use the metric system down here and all quantities are always reported in metric even if they have to be converted from imperial. I did some checking on this and the source I posted (whatsnew2day.com) basically sourced their article directly from the Daily Mail (Aus) which printed the niggers height as 206cm. The website whatsnew2day.com lists (1 281 942 7193) as their contact number. This is a Houston, Texas number. This fuck up appears to be on your side of the equator

206cm is a bit over 6'9". How the hell, someone got 6 inches from that is mind boggling. I'm guessing a nigger was involved!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wow. The dirty whore goes to the top of the new "Mudshark of the Year" nominations. Look at that Africoon savage. Thirty years old and 5 kids and no baby daddies. She was already an honorary nigger sow.
    Absolutely, the dirty whore was an honorary nigger sow.

This is her spookbook account.

https://www.facebook.com/daqueen.ofsudan

"daqueen.ofsudan"

These are some of her posts.

Name:	slr5.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	13516

Name:	slr1.jpg 
Views:	641 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	13517

Name:	slr2.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	13518

This one was the cover photo.

Name:	slr4.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	13519

And finally, these sprogs appear to be 2 of her children. She wasn't with this murder monkey for long, so this whore was well accustomed to the "Muh-Dik."

Name:	slr3.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	13520

The filthy nigger loving whore got exactly what was coming to her!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how these mudsharks try to "out-sow" the real sows with their niggerish behavior. The savage buck did the world a favour in deleting this toxic burner,who surely would have squatted and shat out more mutant sprogs. I'm sure her family will be thrilled to take on all her niglets.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Aussie Chimper, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the new nigger go to when busted for a crime "Ib'z habs a mental Illness an sheeeeeit"
    How convenient, that niggers commit the majority of murders, and supposedly it's morally wrong to execute the mentally retarded.
    At least half of US niggers qualify as retards. The other half just act that way.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one is definitely a contender for the “Nicole Brown Simpson” mud shark of the year award. I think we should setup another forum category dedicated to dead burners and their murder monkey bucks.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    This one is definitely a contender for the “Nicole Brown Simpson” mud shark of the year award. I think we should setup another forum category dedicated to dead burners and their murder monkey bucks.
    I never thought I'd be a person who would get the giggles over a brutal murder, but niggers and mudsharks have changed that, so yeah - that's the way it is now.

ETA: I think we need something official, since the murders of mudsharks is now a daily event.

Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-03-2021 at 06:11 PM.

23. Likes Ignatow , N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I'm not sure if there was a notable good mudshark of 2020. Covid took center stage so I don't recall any big news shark spearing by their pets.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

25. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does the "Mudshark Mortuary" sound to you for a sub-forum name in honor of all the liberal brain dead and now dead coal-burning mudsharks?
    Exactly what I had in mind.

27. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Nice catch, I didn't see that. I remember reading the nigger was 206cm tall, but that must have been in other articles I read.

However, we use the metric system down here and all quantities are always reported in metric even if they have to be converted from imperial. I did some checking on this and the source I posted (whatsnew2day.com) basically sourced their article directly from the Daily Mail (Aus) which printed the niggers height as 206cm. The website whatsnew2day.com lists (1 281 942 7193) as their contact number. This is a Houston, Texas number. This fuck up appears to be on your side of the equator

206cm is a bit over 6'9". How the hell, someone got 6 inches from that is mind boggling. I'm guessing a nigger was involved!
    Well there's our answer - HOUSTON!

Houston, we have a problem -

(wiki) According to the U.S. Census 2000, The racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White 25.3% Black or African American...
    and the problem is definitely NIGGERS!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

29. Likes Aussie Chimper, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    You missed this one.... Her parents must be so proud of her.... now they get to take care of her demon sprogs

Attachment 13521
    If these were my grandkids, I wouldn’t take em in. No thanks. Bury them with my daughter for all I care,

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You missed this one.... Her parents must be so proud of her.... now they get to take care of her demon sprogs

Attachment 13521
    Well, I guess my condolences to the "human children" comments are now moot as well as my "fairly attractive human female" assumption - seeing as how it was an obvious I-foam filter trickery. This bitch was rode hard, put up wet and flame dried:

How did that ganster shit work out for you?

33. Likes Aussie Chimper, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those "chilluns" would be right at home in Papua New Guinea.
    Just put a chicken bone through their nostrils, and drop them off.

35. Likes N/A, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If these were my grandkids, I wouldn’t take em in. No thanks. Bury them with my daughter for all I care,

Can you imagine having to explain raising zebra kids to people, probably on a daily basis? No thank you.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

37. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    It's amazing how these mudsharks try to "out-sow" the real sows with their niggerish behavior.

39. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast