Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger author writes novel about downlow nigger slaves on the plantation

Robert Jones, Jr.’s ‘The Prophets’ is a Stunning Debut of Queer Black Love

The Prophets is set on a plantation in antebellum Mississippi. Its main characters are Samuel and Isaiah, two enslaved Black men who work together in the barn caring for the farm animals. The two men fall in love, and their relationship sparks ire from both their white oppressors and their Black peers. But other people on the plantation find Samuel and Isaiah’s love inspiring and comforting in the middle of the unrelenting aridity of slavery. Ultimately, queer love leads to persecution, but also to rebellion, and unexpected shards of hope.
    Sounds like one inspiring nigger book!
    https://observer.com/2021/01/robert-...er-black-love/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A book about nigger queers muh dicking each other. I’ll pass!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Robert Jones, Jr.’s ‘The Prophets’ is a Stunning Debut of Queer Black Love

Sounds like one inspiring nigger book!
    https://observer.com/2021/01/robert-...er-black-love/
    What's SCARY is that the corrupt, downlow meth head nigger in the photo almost became my governor!! Now with the dhimmirats using voting machines where the votes are switched is scary indeed!!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Words...

I have none.

Some might say that this is a rare occurrence for me.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The BBC are going to cream themselves over this.

It ticks all the boxes.
    Proudly deplorable

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

It ticks all the boxes.
    Not quite:

We need more pathos. It would be better if one of the loving bucks has some kind of handicap, maybe a missing eye, caused by the horrible abuse heaped on the poor, innocent nigger by their white, sadistic debbil massa.

Sambo and Isiah ook about habbin' a chile of dey own, since they have so much love to share, and pray about it nightly, just before some loving rump roasting. Then a house sow dies (because of horrible abuse heaped on her by the evil white mistress of the house) after shitting out a niglet and the two bucks see the evil YT massa throw the niglet in the pig sty. Niggers have tears in their eyes as they exclaim the niglet to be the answer to their prayers. Luckily, the pigs refuse to eat the greasy sprog so the loving couple sneak the sprog out of the sty, adopt it and raise it lovingly, teaching it all about how horrible YT is and how to be a Proud Black Man even though it's a sowlet, because gender labels are meaningless and ableist.

The noble slaves rebel, escape with their sprog, change their names to Da'Shawn and L'Genius, go to skoo and become a doctor and an architect, devoting their lives to nigger health and housing and buy a mansion in Detroit. Their adopted sprog, T'aquanisha (who comes out identifying as male) marries a submissive, stupid, 300lb YT woman and then becomes the first nigger bull dyke President. She promptly abolishes fatphobia, homophobia, transphobia, transfatblackphobia and raycism. All niggers get free KFC, iPhones and purple drank.

There. NOW all the boxes are ticked. The BBC will rush to buy the rights to this and make it into a mini-series.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you mastered that one nicely.

Send it to the BBC. They will probably make you chief script editor.
    Proudly deplorable

13. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not quite:

We need more pathos. It would be better if one of the loving bucks has some kind of handicap, maybe a missing eye, caused by the horrible abuse heaped on the poor, innocent nigger by their white, sadistic debbil massa.

Sambo and Isiah ook about habbin' a chile of dey own, since they have so much love to share, and pray about it nightly, just before some loving rump roasting. Then a house sow dies (because of horrible abuse heaped on her by the evil white mistress of the house) after shitting out a niglet and the two bucks see the evil YT massa throw the niglet in the pig sty. Niggers have tears in their eyes as they exclaim the niglet to be the answer to their prayers. Luckily, the pigs refuse to eat the greasy sprog so the loving couple sneak the sprog out of the sty, adopt it and raise it lovingly, teaching it all about how horrible YT is and how to be a Proud Black Man even though it's a sowlet, because gender labels are meaningless and ableist.

The noble slaves rebel, escape with their sprog, change their names to Da'Shawn and L'Genius, go to skoo and become a doctor and an architect, devoting their lives to nigger health and housing and buy a mansion in Detroit. Their adopted sprog, T'aquanisha (who comes out identifying as male) marries a submissive, stupid, 300lb YT woman and then becomes the first nigger bull dyke President. She promptly abolishes fatphobia, homophobia, transphobia, transfatblackphobia and raycism. All niggers get free KFC, iPhones and purple drank.

There. NOW all the boxes are ticked. The BBC will rush to buy the rights to this and make it into a mini-series.
    OUTSTANDING!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big schmeel, aren't all the nogs on the down-low?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    OUTSTANDING!

Thank you! I think I'll polish it up and submit it to the BBC. Maybe I too can get an MBE, if there are any left after all the nigger cRappers get theirs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's some truly funny shit there, Diva!

I wonder if this nigger "author" knows that throughout most of sub-Saharan nigger Africa, since the beginning of recorded history and up to this day, it was and is a common practice of niggers killing other niggers found committing homosexual acts? That's right folks, faggotry is illegal, and in some cases punishable by death, in most African Negro countries.

Bottom line -- most niggers can't read anyway, and how many Humans are going to want to read a book about fag nigger slaves?

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That's some truly funny shit there, Diva!

I wonder if this nigger "author" knows that throughout most of sub-Saharan nigger Africa, since the beginning of recorded history and up to this day, it was and is a common practice of niggers killing other niggers found committing homosexual acts? That's right folks, faggotry is illegal, and in some cases punishable by death, in most African Negro countries.

Bottom line -- most niggers can't read anyway, and how many Humans are going to want to read a book about fag nigger slaves?
    And it took this nigger 14 years to write it. FOURTEEN years! I bet "Crime and Punishment" didn't take that long, but when your reading/writing skills are on par with a 2nd-grader I guess it makes sense and the libtards love it.

You can get this in hardcover on Amazon for only 24.95$

"Look inside" for an example of this deathless prose:

https://tinyurl.com/y5hjkb7l

23. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And it took this nigger 14 years to write it. FOURTEEN years! I bet "Crime and Punishment" didn't take that long, but when your reading/writing skills are on par with a 2nd-grader I guess it makes sense and the libtards love it.
    I think it may have taken Dostoevsky 14 years or so to write "The Brothers Karamazov," but that's an entirely different animal.

You can get this in hardcover on Amazon for only 24.95$

"Look inside" for an example of this deathless prose:

https://tinyurl.com/y5hjkb7l
    The reviews suggest that this is quite the compelling work of negro artistry:

One of the things I find the most challenging about writing book reviews, is when I read a book that leaves me stunned. This book is remarkable for so many reasons, and I am confident that I won't be able to capture most of the reasons why.

I remember when I read Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin for the very first time... and the moment I reached the final page, I turned back to the beginning to start reading all over again. The Prophets prompted me to do the same thing. I feel as though I will read it more than twice and each time I will leave with something ... more.

Samuel and Isaiah meet over an offer of desperately needed water in a time when their only path is that of slavery. They belong to each other almost instantly and it is one of those loves that transcends gender and circumstances to draw in the reader. There aren't many books about being queer and black in a historical setting and this one is exceptional. Samuel and Isaiah seem to fit together seamlessly, in spite of the fact that they are quite different. Their love is sweet and simple and seems to have just grown naturally between them. They are "different" from the other slaves and find their friendship in a handful of people.

But this book isn't just about being queer and black.

The Prophets is about women and the inner strength they have when downtrodden by men. It's about white people having absolute control over black slaves. It's about the freedom we find within ourselves... and how we find an ember and gather around it as though it's a fire. It's about kindness, cruelty, strength, weakness. It's about wanting to fight for the future and just wanting to be happy in the moment.

This isn't an easy book to read because it's visceral and frightening. There are very detailed and clear descriptions of inhuman things... things that are not easy to read but are absolutely necessary. The entire book is a mixture of sweet, tender and happy moments that are snatched and cherished during times of incredible brutality.

I will say that reading this takes a commitment to sitting with it. There are some switching POVs and it reminded me more of a collection of linked short stories than a novel. While Samuel and Isaiah are at the center of this story, there are other stories woven in. Each of the characters is brought to life in a vivid and unforgettable way.
    The emergence of a literary classic. At last, a novel that lays bare the uncensored complexity of the human experience. Inspired by the testimony of "Mother Morrison, Father Baldwin" and others, painted with words, pain, rage and grace and channeled through a fresh and fearless voice of truth. Bravo, Mr Jones. David Topel, Author, The Heart of a Leader, The '72 Biden Senate Campaign - Lessons From a Youth-driven Upset
    I don't understand the praise for this book. I found it unreadable. I made it to around page 70 and just put it down. It is written in a way that is disjointed and just not readable. I am sure I am missing something as I am in the minority of low reviews (right now there are none!) but I just could not get it. A waste of time and money, for me. I would not bother.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it may have taken Dostoevsky 14 years or so to write "The Brothers Karamazov," but that's an entirely different animal.
    I think it took me nearly that long to read it.

As for all those putrid reviews - it's clearly a case of the "Emperors's New Clothes". Anything nigger is praise-worthy, even poorly-written butt-sexed drivel on a level with "bad fanfic". Gay niggers? Jackpot!

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

It ticks all the boxes.
    No doubt! I don't know what's wrong with some of your countrymen. I went to a very liberal college, ranked higher in liberalism than even Berkeley. I had a British professor of British literature that among other things, chose a book by some Paki emigrant to the UK (that now makes his books count as "British"). It was completely forgettable, except for a few pages graphically describing child rape that still leave me a bit scarred. So a book about DL niggers being so oppressed in their "lubs"? The BBC will demand it get all the top awards before it even shows.

On our side of the pond, Hollyweird loves DL niggerness. This abomination won an Oscar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	13667
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    Maybe I too can get an MBE
    Gaining about 300 pounds, never combing your hair, and always looking really angry would ensure it!

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    No doubt! I don't know what's wrong with some of your countrymen. I went to a very liberal college, ranked higher in liberalism than even Berkeley. I had a British professor of British literature that among other things, chose a book by some Paki emigrant to the UK (that now makes his books count as "British"). It was completely forgettable, except for a few pages graphically describing child rape that still leave me a bit scarred. So a book about DL niggers being so oppressed in their "lubs"? The BBC will demand it get all the top awards before it even shows.

On our side of the pond, Hollyweird loves DL niggerness. This abomination won an Oscar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	182.0 KB 
ID:	13667
    Ewww. Just no.
    Proudly deplorable

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know the plot and hope I never do, but I unfortunately know it's about an old buck with its nigger love for a young buck. For humans that's called statutory rape. Of course Hollyweird loved it.

That was the year "La La Land" (boring overrated trash) was announced as the winner, then suddenly they announced, whoops, it was really the nigger lubs movie.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    The reviews suggest that this is quite the compelling work of negro artistry:
    Putting "con" in there would make it sound better!

I don't understand the praise for this book. I found it unreadable. I made it to around page 70 and just put it down. It is written in a way that is disjointed and just not readable. I am sure I am missing something as I am in the minority of low reviews (right now there are none!) but I just could not get it. A waste of time and money, for me. I would not bother.
    Why do I strongly suspect that that last review may be the only honest one, and that it will get downvoted to oblivion by P.C. lemmings more intent on getting upvotes and appearing non-racist than on expressing, let alone having, an individual opinion?

I started reading one of James Joyce's works. It hardly matters which one. Crap I put down well before "page 70".

When I read, I like to be able to understand what's written, and consider it the author's duty to make that Vulcan Mind Meld as smooth as possible for the reader.

Imagine my GLEE discovering, on page 23 of Dr. Hervey Cleckley's work, The Mask of Sanity: An Attempt to Clarify Some Issues About the So-Called Psychopathic Personality, the following observation:

Renowned critics and some professors in our best universities reverently acclaim as the superlative expression of genius James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake, a 628-page collection of erudite gibberish indistinguishable to most people from the familiar word salad produced by hebephrenic patients on the back wards of any state hospital.
    I refuse to be a yes-man to America's "progressive"/"Frankfurt School culture" which glorifies niggers, pedophilia, and mental illness, while denigrating spirituality, the family, and free market capitalism.