Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Libtard website offers advice to an aspiring coalburner

This girl will likely be featured in the Mudshark Mortuary section in 5-10 years. I especially liked the fact that the girl said her mom was only racist towards blacks and Muslims. That's just common sense!
    Racist parent coping strategies: parenting advice from Care and Feeding. (slate.com)

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    This girl will likely be featured in the Mudshark Mortuary section in 5-10 years. I especially liked the fact that the girl said her mom was only racist towards blacks and Muslims. That's just common sense!
    Racist parent coping strategies: parenting advice from Care and Feeding. (slate.com)
    Too bad she didn't inherit her mom's common SENSE!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly, the article does have some good advice:

this sucks, and it’s not your fault. But trying to fight this battle now, outside of the context of some after-school special, is too risky for you and your crush. Adulthood is just around the bend; you’ll have plenty of time to defy your mother’s worst wishes. Just please, hold on a little longer.
    Translation: Wait until you leave your parents' house before you start acting like a species traitor.

And maybe by that time you will outgrow your desire to miscegenate just to spite your parents. If not, well, at least mommy and daddy won't find your mutilated corpse in their kitchen when they wake up and feel like making breakfast.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems she’s only racist towards Black and Middle Eastern people.
    Gee, I wonder why that is? I'm sure the mom is being completely unreasonable by not wanting her daughter to be raped, beaten to death, hacked up, pimped out, and/or beheaded.

She gets some phony libtard scumbag to encourage her to lie with niggers.

More parents need to be like Tony Soprano, giving the facts to the smartass charcoal briquette:

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst indignity any child can give to their parents is spewing a halfbreed sprog. The 2nd worst, having animal sex with niggers.

Any person who does the above must be considered as dead by any parent. Heck, they are dead to the human race. Am I too extreme? I don't think so, I think if you respect yourself as a person, you will never willingly associate, or touch, black skin.

This advice-giving site is one of the reasons our young are thinking niggers are human just like us. Endless propaganda, from auto insurance to tv dinners. Maybe we really on the way for a second middle/dark age.

Mudsharks never learn, even when they're dead.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

The dumb whore has what, only a 20 times greater chance of being attacked and murdered by her pet ape than by a human partner.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The dumb whore has what, only a 20 times greater chance of being attacked and murdered by her pet ape than by a human partner.

The last time I checked, a woman had a 15% higher chance of being killed by her buck than she would by a human partner. Considering the escalation in mudsharking it wouldn't surprise me if the figure is now higher than 20%.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 TIMES not %
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^There is no possible way those numbers could come close to being true. It has to be five times that.

Sauce, please...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    More parents need to be like Tony Soprano, giving the facts to the smartass charcoal briquette:
    Like Archie Bunker, he was portrayed as racist, but he was actually a practical man who didn't want his daughter to screw up. And what happened, she laid with the nigger anyway. At Gloria married the idiot progressive, but you know if the show were remade today, Meathead would be a nigger.

I liked "Ray Donovan" as a gangster-style show, but the second season ruined it for me when the teen daughter started mudsharking.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Like Archie Bunker, he was portrayed as racist, but he was actually a practical man
    who didn't want his daughter to screw up. And what happened, she laid with the nigger anyway. At Gloria married the idiot progressive, but you know if the show were remade today, Meathead would be a nigger.

I liked "Ray Donovan" as a gangster-style show, but the second season ruined it for me when the teen daughter started mudsharking.
    He also knew that niggers moving into his neighbourhood would lower property values and as we see, he was 100% correct, not only about that but about a lot of things, including libtards.

but you know if the show were remade today, Meathead would be a nigger.
    Absolutely.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s exactly how a child acts like after the liberal scholastic indoctrination.
    And once she starts sleeping with niggs,it’s over.Ruined for life, better off dead.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    If my daughter brought home a nigger, or a sand nigger, I would boot her out of the house and never, and I mean NEVER speak to her again. She knows this and I have told her so. She understand and she has told me she understands.