Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots his shark fatally during argument

Brevard County man accused of fatally shooting wife during argument

Deputies said they were called to a home on Walter Street around 4:15 a.m. and found 35-year-old Rachael Emond dead as a result of a gunshot wound.

Records show she and her husband, 32-year-old Julius Perry, were arguing when the fight escalated and he grabbed a gun and shot her.
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ring-argument/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it wrong that I find stories of mudsharks predictably deleted, mutilated, decapitated, maimed or burned by their bucks hilarious? After all, they had a choice and chose to bed down with niggers.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Is it wrong that I find stories of mudsharks predictably deleted, mutilated, decapitated, maimed or burned by their bucks hilarious? After all, they had a choice and chose to bed down with niggers.

No it's not. They made a tragic mistake and paid the price. It should be a lesson to others.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    No it's not. They made a tragic mistake and paid the price. It should be a lesson to others.
    SHOULD be, but some people are so FUCKING STUPID!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most horrible way a mudshark dies, the more I think it's pretty damn funny. And yes, they should be a warning to others, which is ok if it weeds out the stupid niggerloving genes among humans. Unfortunately it hasn't been bred out yet, and too many mudsharks produce too many niglets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mistakesdemotivator_grande.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	13582
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The most horrible way a mudshark dies, the more I think it's pretty damn funny. And yes, they should be a warning to others, which is ok if it weeds out the stupid niggerloving genes among humans. Unfortunately it hasn't been bred out yet, and too many mudsharks produce too many niglets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mistakesdemotivator_grande.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	13582
    But it's not a warning and they never learn by the mistakes of other burners because they insist it has nothing to do with "the colour of their skin". They all feel the same way, "MY buck would never hurt me". Next thing they know their heads are separated from their bodies, wrapped in tinfoil and thrown in a trashcan.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But it's not a warning and they never learn by the mistakes of other burners because they insist it has nothing to do with "the colour of their skin". They all feel the same way, "MY buck would never hurt me". Next thing they know their heads are separated from their bodies, wrapped in tinfoil and thrown in a trashcan.

They are lucky if they are tossed in a trash can... too much like work!

And you know damn well coal burners don't get dead the first time. They have to be used as punching bags for a while.

A buck parading a white chick around with a burned out headlight or two is like rolling in a Mercedes with gold plated rheyums!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ring-argument/
    Hey Jim Crow it looks like this happened in your neck of the woods!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    This has just about become a meme!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida nigger story
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    They are lucky if they are tossed in a trash can... too much like work!

And you know damn well coal burners don't get dead the first time. They have to be used as punching bags for a while.

A buck parading a white chick around with a burned out headlight or two is like rolling in a Mercedes with gold plated rheyums!
    Right. It's not like the bucks were all hearts and flowers Sir Galahads with their burners and then one day just decided to set them to room temperature.
    You know they've been beating on those whores all along, yet the mudsharks accept that and stay with the niggers.

They sure must love that black meat. It's all such a mystery and I hate mysteries.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a gun club acquaintance whom I sometimes go by his house to show him a few things about reloading.Anyway,he’s a big white boy with Nazi tattoos. And he’s married a woman w/grown kids (18-20) who still live at home.The son is a good kid who also shoots. But the daughter, which he just told me,is a mudshark. It was very upsetting to him, because he doesn’t want her to bring niggs anywhere near the house. And at the beginning, he thought it was just a phase she was going through,dating a spook.But it continued, she never dated a white man in her life.She’s a heavyset blonde girl who acts like a nigger sow.
    I really wish that he didn’t ask me for my input. Because our acquaintance is probably over now. But it probably would’ve been anyway, because I have no respect for him. I told him,that it’s the mom’s fault. And by allowing her daughter to live there, knowing she fucks monkeys,the mom Is part of the problem. I also told him that he should check into his wife’s past dating history. I saw he was starting to get a little upset.Because he is definitely not a nigger lover.
    He kind of has a good thing. His wife had inherited money and they live in a beautiful home and drive nice cars.He is a general manager at a popular restaurant chain and also does well.But,the fact he hates niggers,but still puts up with the shit is strange to me.I wouldn’t,
    Personally I would not care how rich a woman is,because I work and do ok myself.I would not under any circumstances live in a home where a mom approved of her daughter being a mud shark. And if it were my wife, it would end in divorce at that point. Probably would’ve never married her anyway, because I would’ve noticed it in her behavior. To me,enabling your daughter to date niggs is a mortal sin.
    One things that first attracted me about my wife is that she’s never associated with niggers(sows or bucks). Neither do my daughters. And I’m a true believer that the apple does not fall far from the tree. If a woman’s daughter is a mud shark and the mom approves,it could mean the mom has a mud shark past.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If a woman’s daughter is a mud shark and the mom approves,it could mean the mom has a mud shark past.
    You may have hit a nerve with your acquaintance because he already suspected that about his wife. He's not upset with you, he's upset with himself for not seeing warning signs that someone else brought up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;150997]You may have hit a nerve with your acquaintance because he already suspected that about his wife. He's not upset with you, he's upset with himself for not seeing warning signs that someone else brought up.[/QUOTE}

First of all I couldn’t give two shits if he was upset with me. If you ask me a question I’m gonna tell you the truth. If you don’t want to get offended, don’t ask me the question. But he’s not upset w/me. He’s upset because he thinks that his wife may have niggerlover secrets.
    However, I don’t think that’s the case. His wife doesn’t like niggs either.I’ve met her. Problem is that she allowed her daughter could do whatever she wanted to do and see whoever she wanted to see.And now,daughter is running the show.
    I’ve posted this before. If one of my daughters even hung around with sows,let alone date bucks,it would be an issue.And the only way to deal with that type of issue is to cut them loose and love them from a distance. You can’t condone that type of behavior.
    Fact is that most whites, try to avoid niggs.My sister is a liberal who lives in the NY area and she works around niggs.She claims to like them.But I have never seen her hang around with any niggs..And neither do my brother in law or niece..Deep down most people know that niggers cause problems.

20. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post