Close

Likes Likes:  1
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

But... but... the niggers! They'll wilt!

A bizarre-sounding plan to save Earth funded by tech guru Bill Gates is "quietly" moving forward.

The plan — to dim the sun's rays and their impact on the earth — is reportedly all in the name of helping to revitalize the environment and thus save the human race.

Reuters reported that the geo-engineering plan — a Harvard University project funded largely by Gates— "plans to test out a controversial theory that global warming can be stopped by spraying particles into the atmosphere that would reflect the sun's rays."
    Anything involving Harvard is guaranteed to be jacked up.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-plan-dim-suns-rays?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mensch tracht, un Gott lacht!!!

If Bill Gates is behind it, this plan is evil and will kill millions.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will make sci-fi disaster movies look like Breakfast At Tiffany's. I'm not the conspiracy type who thinks he's promoting vaccines as a secret way of population control, but particles to reflect sunlight? There are a million ways that could go wrong, and a billion humans who could literally starve to death when we can't grow enough crops. It isn't just fruit and vegetables for us to eat, but food for our animals to eat.

Here's what happens when you get a lot of particulates in the air that reflect sunlight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's another issue to consider here: by decreasing the amount of radiation that humans are exposed to, human evolution will start stagnating and will plateau.

The best case scenario will involve humans remaining, for the most part, as we are currently, but more likely, our genes will cause us to "evolve" or "devolve" in response to the changing environment, in ways that may not be beneficial in the short or long term.

If the plan is to exterminate huge swaths of the human and negro populations, one has to conclude that Bill Gates is fucking insane.

I would be okay with it if Bill Gates just wanted to make a bunch of niggers good, though. The content of the average person of color's character admittedly leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Also, there are a significant amount of life forms on Earth that can't adapt to such a drastic change in anything resembling a short time-frame. I mean, a century would be pushing it for a lot of plants, and even with humans, expecting them to be able to adapt to the death of thousands of animals, insects, fish, and plants within 5 years might be asking for a lot.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait -- so, supposed "man made" global climate change, purportedly caused by Humans pumping billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere is bad, but adding (presumably) millions of tons of metal particulate to the mix will make things better?

Bill Gates is a fucking moron!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to go to the sun and see if he can find its off switch.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    He needs to go to the sun and see if he can find its off switch.
    Yes! Lets get him a limo right to the core of it.