Close

Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon bus attendant Algarene & model student Jayvyn

68-year-old bus aide, 15-year-old student charged with felonies after fight on bus

A 68-year-old school bus attendant and a 15-year-old Frostproof Middle/Senior High student face felony charges after Polk County sheriff’s deputies say they got into a fight on a school bus Wednesday afternoon.

Deputies say special needs substitute bus attendant Algarene Richards was possibly videotaping Jayvyn McFadden because he had his feet on a bus seat. Richards later told deputies that McFadden told her he was going to take her phone, to which she responded, “Go ahead” or “Take it.”

Deputies, who viewed a video of the incident, said McFadden can be seen taking Richards’ phone. They say Richards is then seen on the video punching McFadden in the face with a closed fist. McFadden then grabbed Richards, who fell to the ground with McFadden still holding her arms.

https://www.theledger.com/story/news...us/6581911002/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know with a name like Jayvyn McFadden, he has to be a spook. Black on black felonious crime at its best!

Apparently Black Lives Don't Matter on the Short Bus!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    to which she responded, “Go ahead” or “Take it.”
    Are they sure that's a niggeress? I thought it was a buck at first.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is a bus attendant?

Is that like a bus driver?

I don't keep up with every new bit of doublespeak that enters the english vernacular.

Also, was the "bus attendant" the one with special needs, or was the nigger the one with special needs? Were they both retarded?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    What is a bus attendant?

I don't keep up with every new bit of doublespeak that enters the English vernacular.

Also, was the "bus attendant" the one with special needs, or was the nigger the one with special needs? Were they both retarded?
    It's almost impossible to tell which nigger is "special needs" because they're all retarded in one way or another.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Are they sure that's a niggeress? I thought it was a buck at first.

That reminds me: I have quite a few candidates for a rousing game of "Buck or Sow."

But naturally a battle sow responds to any disagreement with violence and an attack.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jayven "McFadden" who doesn't look particularly Celtic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jayvyn McFadden - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	13573
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    68-year-old bus aide, 15-year-old student charged with felonies after fight on bus

You could smash that (presumably) sow in the muzzle with a commercial-grade waffle iron and probably improve its looks!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

What is a bus attendant?

Some states have a law requiring a "bus attendant" or "aid" on the short school buses.

Usually the aids have no CDL and are just along for the ride and the pay... normally much less than the driver.

They basically keep the tards in order so the bus driver is not distracted by monkey shines and other shit, allowing them to pay full attention to safely operating the bus.

When bus drivers get DUI's or license revocation, they usually revert to a lower paid aid job.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Some states have a law requiring a "bus attendant" or "aid" on the short school buses.

Usually the aids have no CDL and are just along for the ride and the pay... normally much less than the driver.

They basically keep the tards in order so the bus driver is not distracted by monkey shines and other shit, allowing them to pay full attention to safely operating the bus.

When bus drivers get DUI's or license revocation, they usually revert to a lower paid aid job.
    That sounds like a job for ex-police officers.

I think we all know that they would love to instill some discipline into some tards and niggers.

Both groups (niggers and retards) are probably responsible for the vast majority of crimes... some blame can be laid upon psychopaths, but the successful ones rely on the stupidity of their customers, and their ability to bribe politicians. Would people like Pelosi be where she is if psychos weren't giving her money and insider information? Even Harris wouldn't be VP if she hadn't sucked a nigger politician's cock. Did she suck Biden's dick? I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You know with a name like Jayvyn McFadden, he has to be a spook. Black on black felonious crime at its best!

Apparently Black Lives Don't Matter on the Short Bus!
    ALL niggers ride da' shoat bus!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our tax dollars at work, trying to educate a literally retarded teenaper.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  10.2 KB

Name:	Algarene Richards.jpg 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	13585 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moochie-001j.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	377.0 KB 
ID:	13583

Mega BARF!!!!

But now let us be perfectly honest (After all, we are all friends here!): Which of you traveled to the future in your time machine to get a picture of the hideous sub-cockroach mega-turd former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Turdelle Ohomo in the year 2040???

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Jayven "McFadden" who doesn't look particularly Celtic.

Name:	Jayvyn McFadden - Google Search.jpg 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	13573
    I'm sure it was the slave fambly name.

You know, that's something that always pissed me off. So many of our great founders didn't have the foresight not only to simply not buy niggers in the first place, but once doing so, not name them after their own families.

Maybe instead of giving their niggers their great family names, they should have named them something close just so they could tell which was which. Like Jebbuh-son, Washin'turds, Jack'scoon etc.

Thankfully, I've never heard of a single nigger anywhere with my surname.

Yes, it's actually a name that most every American has heard before, but very, very few share it.

You might find 20 thousand of us in the states. Apparently, we were always either too poor and/or too smart to own them or screw them.

I'm fine with 20K. If some of us had owned niggers back in the days, there would be a million of us running around and I would be in the minority. How many white Jackson's do you see running around?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm sure it was the slave fambly name.

You know, that's something that always pissed me off. So many of our great founders didn't have the foresight not only to simply not buy niggers in the first place, but once doing so, not name them after their own families.

Maybe instead of giving their niggers their great family names, they should have named them something close just so they could tell which was which. Like Jebbuh-son, Washin'turds, Jack'scoon etc.

Yes, it's actually a name that most every American has heard before, but very, very few share it.

You might find 20 thousand of us in the states. Apparently, we were always either too poor and/or too smart to own them or screw them.

I'm fine with 20K. If some of us had owned niggers back in the days, there would be a million of us running around and I would be in the minority.
    Did slave owners give slaves their own surnames? I was pretty sure the niggers were given just one name, the way we name our cats and dogs, like Ginger, Fluffy, or "Toby".

I'm just assuming all this, but I don't think niggers ever had societies in which they had surnames, did they? Why would they need them to squat in cow manure huts and run through the jungle? They came from Darkest Africa with names like Mabongo or Sambo. No last name, or if they ever had one (which I doubt) they instantly forgot about it. Then they just stole YT's names because they had none of their own and couldn't think up any. Isn't that "cultural appropriation"?

How many white Jackson's do you see running around?
    Right. As soon as I hear the name is Washington, Jefferson, or Lincoln I'm reasonably sure it's a nigger. How grandiose of the spooks!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't the Antique Plantation Equipment steal YT massas' names after they were freed? Until then they got by fine with one name.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

All completely true, mostly-ish

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Did slave owners give slaves their own surnames? I was pretty sure the niggers were given just one name, the way we name our cats and dogs, like Ginger, Fluffy, or "Toby".

I'm just assuming all this, but I don't think niggers ever had societies in which they had surnames, did they?

Yes and no.

Article from Tweakapedia:

Some niggers in Afreaka were known and called by names much like humans were, by one chosen name followed or proceeded by where they were from or what they did - like Fartingo (from) Poohpond or Uhdingus (who) Muhhdikk(s).

These names varied from tribe to tribe and shithole to shithole.

Kunta Kinte was a completely made up name by a lying nigger trying to sell books because he thought it sounded cool and African so don't bother asking what it means. Niggers have been making up names that mean nothing for as long as they have uttered noises. That same lying nigger lived about 40 miles from my hometown. That nigger's name was Alex Haley. Like most niggers, the surname was stolen from an innocent slave owner generations before. It is supposed by many that reason he stole his own name was because he was either too tired or too lazy to make up two African sounding names. "Kunta Kinte" can take a lot out of you.

Another account of the story is that his father stole it and passed it on to him. Either way, you can rest assured, a nigger stole something.

Nigger slaves were usually only given one name by the owner but many times for legal reasons were given two. How else can you tell which is which when you own a hundred and they all look the same? You wouldn't want them to get mixed up with the niggers from the plantation down the road, now would you?

It later became common place for the slaves to start giving themselves the surnames of their owners when the owners didn't do it outright. This was allowed to happen for basically branding purposes. You didn't want to actually brand them with iron like a horse, it might get infected plus they make a loud irritating holler when it happens! This is where R & B comes from.

After time, common use became common law and the slaves used the owners surnames on legal documentation. I understand why we couldn't have any Ubungholeos shuffling around but they should have picked some other name that would have denoted a slave surname.

Toby Duhnigga
    Kizzie Dumbich
    Tyrone Redbone

They could have kept the names to a minimum for maximum segregation.

Oh well... Hindsight is 20/20.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they were smart, they would have just given them, as first names, the last name of the slave owner, and a last name of "Nigger."

So if I owned a bunch of nigger slaves, their name would be "Grey Nigger."

All of them, regardless of gender.

Another slave owner could name his niggers something like "Johnson Nigger."

Why give them individual names, when they are all just niggers?

Imagine how awesome it would be if we could legitimately call every nigger in the military "Nigger" because that was their last name.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and no.

Article from Tweakapedia:

Some niggers in Afreaka were known and called by names much like humans were, by one chosen name followed or proceeded by where they were from or what they did - like Fartingo (from) Poohpond or Uhdingus (who) Muhhdikk(s).

These names varied from tribe to tribe and shithole to shithole.

Kunta Kinte was a completely made up name by a lying nigger trying to sell books because he thought it sounded cool and African so don't bother asking what it means. Niggers have been making up names that mean nothing for as long as they have uttered noises. That same lying nigger lived about 40 miles from my hometown. That nigger's name was Alex Haley. Like most niggers, the surname was stolen from an innocent slave owner generations before. It is supposed by many that reason he stole his own name was because he was either too tired or too lazy to make up two African sounding names. "Kunta Kinte" can take a lot out of you.

Another account of the story is that his father stole it and passed it on to him. Either way, you can rest assured, a nigger stole something.

Nigger slaves were usually only given one name by the owner but many times for legal reasons were given two. How else can you tell which is which when you own a hundred and they all look the same? You wouldn't want them to get mixed up with the niggers from the plantation down the road, now would you?

It later became common place for the slaves to start giving themselves the surnames of their owners when the owners didn't do it outright. This was allowed to happen for basically branding purposes. You didn't want to actually brand them with iron like a horse, it might get infected plus they make a loud irritating holler when it happens! This is where R & B comes from.

After time, common use became common law and the slaves used the owners surnames on legal documentation. I understand why we couldn't have any Ubungholeos shuffling around but they should have picked some other name that would have denoted a slave surname.

Toby Duhnigga
    Kizzie Dumbich
    Tyrone Redbone

They could have kept the names to a minimum for maximum segregation.

Oh well... Hindsight is 20/20.

Thank you! That is most educational and hilarious, a great combination.

That makes perfect sense, if you're a nigger. I didn't know how to start my course in Niggerology. Now I'm wondering how junglebunny names like "Uhdingus Who Muhdikks" transformed over time to Roman and French names, like "DaQ'antavius" and "LaKeith". I don't think typing "Progression of nigger names" in a search engine would yield any results.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A close friend said the same thing as he was busting my balls about my family contributing to America's coon infestation as being slave owners in the past.

I spent days trying to find a nigger in his woodpile, but couldn't... so I know it's possible!

N.A.A.C.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast