Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Nigger Whore Goes On a Twitter Begging Spree under the "Black Women" nigger hoors

https://twitter.com/baethania/status...62592342953986

black aubrey plaza
    @baethania
    i am a young black women living in a white supremacist neighborhood in north texas. im hoping to someday move out if anyone would like to help

cashapp: $baethania
    venmo: baethania
    even just boosting this is appreciated. thank y'all Love letter
    And most of the mindless shitbags who replied bought her scam, especially the dumb cunt white female liberals:
    Replying to
    @baethania
    and
    @puchicoochie
    i’m also in north texas, i can’t help financially right now but pls dm me if u ever need help or just a friend
    https://twitter.com/_madelinegraceb/...91207541563394
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if the stupid sow could learn to write a simple sentence correctly she could get a job and earn enough to escape the white supremacists. Oh, hell. What am I saying? Silly me. Why would a nigger work when they can get everything handed to them by dumbass, bleeding-heart libtards?

Does she explain exactly what horrible things these supremacists are doing to her? I'm sure she's not using that as an excuse to scam money.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's impossible to not be superior to this retard nigger bitch. She's "staying inside", until she can move away from those evil crackers. That means she's in a nigger nest, stuffing food in her blow hole, while whitey works to pay for her dead weight drag on society.
    She won't be safe, until she gets to a black neighborhood ? Those "White supremacists" will be missed, once she ducks a couple of bullets.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's impossible to not be superior to this retard nigger bitch. She's "staying inside", until she can move away from those evil crackers. That means she's in a nigger nest, stuffing food in her blow hole, while whitey works to pay for her dead weight drag on society.
    She won't be safe, until she gets to a black neighborhood ? Those "White supremacists" will be missed, once she ducks a couple of bullets.
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure all the white people will be happier than a pig in shit if you raise those funds and get your nigger ass out of their neighborhood.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to start a gofundme and say that I need money because I am a white man trapped in a neighborhood filled with black supremacists, and I'm scared for my life, and I need money to move out.

If anyone offers me anything except money, I will refuse it. I don't want a job, I want money so I can buy KFC, watermelons, meth, fentanyl, and guns.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

9. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking nigger sow is lying.It wants free gibbs.Probably for crack.Why doesn’t it go prostitute itself, just like the rest of the sows in it’s species?

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Fucking nigger sow is lying.It wants free gibbs.Probably for crack.Why doesn’t it go prostitute itself, just like the rest of the sows in it’s species?
    Good question.

Being ugly does not disqualify one from being a prostitute, if your customers are niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Being ugly does not disqualify one from being a prostitute, if your customers are niggers.

Yep... they'll Muh Dikk anything that can't get away!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm going to start a gofundme and say that I need money because I am a white man trapped in a neighborhood filled with black supremacists, and I'm scared for my life, and I need money to move out.

If anyone offers me anything except money, I will refuse it. I don't want a job, I want money so I can buy KFC, watermelons, meth, fentanyl, and guns.
    I'm willing to donate to give every nigger unlimited supplies of fentanyl and it won't cost too much.

The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    White supremacist neighborhood? That means extremely low crime (maybe nonexistent). Friendly neighbors of all human types, not just whites. Clean, well-maintained houses with lawns mowed regularly and weeds are pulled. Reasonably new cars that aren't half rust, half garish colors, and not emitting horrible pollution. No cRap music blasting out at all hours of the night. The only garbage on the street is when garbage cans are at the curb on pickup day. Children riding bikes, not one of them stolen, and not one of them needing to fear being run over by speeding hoopties. Neighbors don't mind children coming into their front yards, or even going into back yards, to get a ball that got kicked too far (compared to niglets that must always be suspected of casing a house for grown bucks).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rancher0712 liked this post