Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Storming of the capitol

I do not advocate violence, but you can feel the frustration of these protestors, can't you? Maybe the MSM might - just might - get the message now; this is what happens when citizens' voices are totally ignored.
    Personally, I think - if he'd been given the chance - Mike Pence may have been planning to send the votes back to the legislatures of the swing states. That way it may yet be possible for President Trump to win another term.
    I hope the protestors haven't shot themselves in the foot by doing this.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The difference between this and the BLM protests is that these demonstrators were there for a peaceful exhibition of their discontent. They didn't burn any buildings or loot any Foot Lockers. That is something my libtard fb friends can't seem to appreciate. You don't need police in riot gear when you're dealing with humans.

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I see is that liberals are condoning niggers’ burning down buildings,looting and rioting in the streets.But condemning Trump supporters for expressing themselves in a peaceful protest.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is something seriously fucked about this whole thing. That many people and so little people protecting the capitol. They were inviting stupidity. A girl is shot for just standing there is another thing out of place. Was she sacrificed by the democrats to justify the use of force. Whoever shot her deserves to be hung!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    There is something seriously fucked about this whole thing. That many people and so little people protecting the capitol. They were inviting stupidity. A girl is shot for just standing there is another thing out of place. Was she sacrificed by the democrats to justify the use of force. Whoever shot her deserves to be hung!
    I guess it’s OK for the police to shoot a peaceful white girl. But if police shoot a murderous criminal nigg who deserved it, they will lose their job and it will hang over their head forever.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://twitter.com/Ashli_Babbitt

​SAY HER NAME!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I guess it’s OK for the police to shoot a peaceful white girl. But if police shoot a murderous criminal nigg who deserved it, they will lose their job and it will hang over their head forever.
    I miss the days when cops were crucified when they harmed a beautiful blonde, blue-eyed girl, and nobody gave a shit when cops gave batwings to niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I understand. In death, a Trump supporter has a name. Her name is Ashli Babbitt.

Her name is Ashli Babbitt!
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    What I see is that liberals are condoning niggers’ burning down buildings,looting and rioting in the streets.But condemning Trump supporters for expressing themselves in a peaceful protest.
    As smelly, unpredictable, drug-addled, lascivious, violent, and disgusting as niggabeasts are, liberals seem far FAR more terrified of the idea Trump supporters represent!

Plus there is this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhbpATP.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	314.8 KB 
ID:	13553

(shhhhh..

you can only train an amoeba to do so much)

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Step into my parlour.

The power of video explained:

First, turn the audio commentary off then watch this clip. It clearly shows that there is no riot, the peaceful Trump supporters did not breech the barricades, the barricades were moved, and the protesters were ushered in.

Now try this: Turn the audio on and notice how the commentator says it's a setup, the Crapitall Hell Police were somehow in on it with the 'rioters' and allowed them to 'storm in' and take the Capital Building.

Nothing of the sort happened with the exception of them being ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ welcomed in.

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said a spider to a fly;
    " 'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy."

Considering the fact that it was a CHP officer that murdered an unarmed Ashli Babbett that had been let in, this was a setup and a slaughter. They were welcomed in. Just for that very reason. Not because the police love Trump and hate Biden - but because they needed a sacrifice for the cameras.

Oh they were in on it, all right - but not for the protesters and not because they were on their side.

This pic should tell you everything you need to know:
    Name:  staged event.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  88.4 KB

The professional photographer was wearing an OSHA approved fall protection harness and strap. What kind of photographer just walks around a "riot" carrying his own fall arresting gear and just happens to have access to the overlook above the Speaker of the House's bench?

I would think his company safety rep would be upset that he is not wearing his hard hat. Especially if he didn't load test the tie off point that his fall strap is attached to. Oh well, he got the overhead shots for the media, that's all that mattered. At least he's wearing his coof mask.

Another Trump supporting patriot honoring our founders:

Name:	this guy took over capital.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	13554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blm.png 
Views:	213 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	13557

Uhhmmm... Okay...

Name:	police.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	13556
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-07-2021 at 09:24 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ID:	13554
    He is obviously a police officer, not a Trump supporter or a member of Antifa.

That is a nice shield, though.

12. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

ID:	13554
    This guy looks like he just left some Harry Potter convention. Not your typical conservative attire now is it?

14. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This guy looks like he just left some Harry Potter convention. Not your typical conservative attire now is it?
    What we have here is you’re stereotypical antifa beta cuck.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is what happens when we let the crazies take charge.

If this is an actual Trump supporter... well, it looks like he may fall into the "useful idiot" category when everything is said and done. A lot of people are in denial regarding the possibility that genuine Trump supporters were involved in these shenanigans, probably because their behavior was so batshit crazy.

Maybe they will go for the insanity defense at their trials. You can't look at a picture of someone like that and think he's playing with a full deck of cards.

What probably contributes to the denial is the fact that many of these so-called Trump supporters were behaving like Antifas, which most Trumpers consider the enemy.

edit: It's interesting how afraid everyone is of Trump right now. He has demonstrated that he is capable of rallying people to his banner, and that they are capable of overthrowing the government. What's even "worse" is the fact that the police support Trump, in their own way. He doesn't need to worry about the American people, he only has to worry about the swamp.

Drain the swamp!

Et tu, Pence?

If the Democrats bring in the military and order them to fire upon their own countrymen, that's going to open a can of worms they will NOT want to deal with.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump supporters are conservatives. When have you ever known conservative protests to get violent? And why were there no counter protests?
    I’ll tell you why, because antifa plants are the ones who stormed the building.

18. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Trump supporters are conservatives. When have you ever known conservative protests to get violent? And why were there no counter protests?
    I’ll tell you why, because antifa plants are the ones who stormed the building.
    Bingo! Several non-fake news sources are now saying that is what happened.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm waiting for someone in the MSM to suggest that Biden should start building concentration camps for Republicans, since they clearly can't be trusted.

"Those basket of deplorables are to the United States of America what the Jews were to Nazi Germany! What is the Answer to the Republican Question? Death! "