Close

Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr Dre gets brain fucked

Dr Dre, I think was a high profile nigger from years back, without being bothered to Google the ape. It's in hospital after suffering a brain aneurysm. I'm guessing they need the fucking Hubble telescope to find its nigger seed brain. Hopefully the spook will not pull through....

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/05/dr-dr...605.1568574634

Click the link to read more on this worthless coon.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another piece of shit Crapper .Hopefully he will soon get his bat wings.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that jungle music will scramble your brains to the point that it blows out.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when you consume mind altering drugs, like LSD and the devil's cabbage.

Sooner or later the reefer madness will cause your brain to explode.

To be fair, in my opinion, unlike marijuana, lysergic acid tends to allow people to brush aside some of their programming and perceive reality as it actually is. Tolerance tends to develop in an extremely rapid manner because most people don't actually enjoy dealing with reality as it is, and would prefer to live in a self-devised world of delusion.

If you think I am wrong, feel free to explain to me why there are humans that love niggers.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    This is what happens when you consume mind altering drugs, like LSD and the devil's cabbage.

To be fair, in my opinion, unlike marijuana, lysergic acid tends to allow people to brush aside some of their programming and perceive reality as it actually is. Tolerance tends to develop in an extremely rapid manner because most people don't actually enjoy dealing with reality as it is, and would prefer to live in a self-devised world of delusion.

If you think I am wrong, feel free to explain to me why there are humans that love niggers.
    And we all know that niggs have low IQ brains to start with.Less cells to destroy I guess.LOL!
    Humans that love niggers have a psychological disorder. IMO nigger lovers are just as bad as their nigger pets.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate this coon, talentless, violence spewing black shit. It got nigger rich because it has lots of other coons buying it's records. Seems like he's recovering, but I'm hoping it becomes good ASAP.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was one of the founders of "Beats by Dre" or maybe just the nigger face of the nigger product. They are cheaply made headphones that are sold at insane prices. Dre made more off of those than any music he ever made.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, there are no humans who love niggers. It's not possible. There are mentally defective sheep who feel the need to be PC and get pats on the back for their liberal views. There are phony "celebrities" who live in gated estates and would never have a nigger near them, but need to proclaim their adoration of the sub-human species or be blacklisted, and then there are the garden-variety hypocrites who argue how great and noble niggers are, but would have a brain trauma if their daughter married one.

Not one of these people would invite some poor, oppressed street nigga to move in with them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not one of these people would invite some poor, oppressed street nigga to move in with them.
    I would invite a nigger to move in with me.

I've been working on a machine that can extract 87% of all melanin from a negro's skin and flesh, while it is still alive. With the extracted melanin, I can further refine it, removing the impurities while leaving only pure melanin magic. I then inject it directly into my carotid artery so as to obtain superpowers.

If you leave the negro alive with some melanin (12% or more), it will eventually create more melanin, which you can extract again. And you can repeat this process many times.

I have soundproofed the room where my melanin extraction device is, so nobody will hear the screams. But I mostly did it for my own sanity. I can't stand the sight of blood.

My doors are open to any people of color that would like to come inside; I like to leave the windows unblocked by blinds so any negroes passing by can see the expensive television that I have on display.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would invite a nigger to move in with me.

I've been working on a machine that can extract 87% of all melanin from a negro's skin and flesh, while it is still alive. With the extracted melanin, I can further refine it, removing the impurities while leaving only pure melanin magic. I then inject it directly into my carotid artery so as to obtain superpowers.

If you leave the negro alive with some melanin (12% or more), it will eventually create more melanin, which you can extract again. And you can repeat this process many times.

I have soundproofed the room where my melanin extraction device is, so nobody will hear the screams.

My doors are open to any people of color that would like to come inside; I like to leave the windows unblocked by blinds so any negroes passing by can see the expensive television that I have on display.
    But according to this learned, scientific nigger sow, that is inhumane! I do like the "double digit IQ" comment, to which the oblivious sow says "THANK U".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melanin771.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	13546
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    But according to this learned, scientific nigger sow, that is inhumane! I do like the "double digit IQ" comment, to which the oblivious sow says "THANK U".

Name:	melanin771.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	171.4 KB 
ID:	13546
    Well, among other things, melanin is good for helping humans get to sleep.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    So if this POS cRapper knuckle drags off to Attachment 13547 I guess it's ex-sow will be looting his home and bank account for everything
    Isn't that the way sows traditionally expess their sorrow and grief over their dead bucks or sprogs, with a "GibsMuhDat"?

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    He was one of the founders of "Beats by Dre" or maybe just the nigger face of the nigger product. They are cheaply made headphones that are sold at insane prices. Dre made more off of those than any music he ever made.
    Beats supposed have made this nigger a billionaire. POS, why will I consider anything sold by a nigger? Low quality stuff that's just endorsed by LeBoon and various thugs.

Actually, I think it'd be better if Dre boy just got paralyzed and can't do anything. Then I hope it's ex-negress slaps the black out of him.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll spend my money a a set of Bose headphones, like I did a few years ago. They're 100x better than that shitty nigger beats that all it does is put out high base and no noise cancellation like Bose have.

Yea if it's coon endorsed it is probably all bass!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatow View Post
    i hate this coon, talentless, violence spewing black shit. It got nigger rich because it has lots of other coons buying it's records. Seems like he's recovering, but i'm hoping it becomes good asap.
    as am i!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That fucking nigger is so stupid an aspirin and a shot of jenkem would have made it like it was last week.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup, the coal pole sucking burner cunt has been awarded $2million buck dollaz to go find another buck to fuck !!

How a nigger has amassed such a fortune is criminal.

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/07/dr-dr...605.1568574634
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if this POS cRapper knuckle drags off to Attachment 13547 I guess it's ex-sow will be looting his home and bank account for everything
    LOL
    Dr Dre's company accuses ex-wife Nicole Young of stealing money twice amid divorce battle

https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...GNE?li=BBF1w9o
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about cRappers or they hoes, but looked it up. The sow really wanted to display those hanging, flat, pancake udders? Wow. Gross.

Name:	dremg.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	13563

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about cRappers or they hoes, but looked it up. The sow really wanted to display those hanging, flat, pancake udders? Wow. Gross.

Name:	dremg.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	13563
    You’d never accuse a monkey nigger of having taste.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast