Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

House of Representatives: New gender rules

Hi guys,
    just read that Pelosi wants to go all in with gender craziness: https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/house-...er-references/
    Is that true, or some sort of a weird joke? (Sorry, I did not keep up with US politics the last two weeks. It has been some sort of double holidays to me, since we finally made it out of the European Communist Union. Party time )

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I really hope liberals were just a weird joke but unfortunately they are real and are trying to turn the world into a sketch too bizarre even for Monty Python.

Gee! Penis = boy, vagina = girl. Every child knows that until libtards pollute their innocent minds with their 666 genders, one race bullshit.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Unreggie, I'm afraid it is absolutely true. Even several Dimz are hanging their heads low over this one. I don't expect it to stand for long due to it's ludicrous dictates but it shows the hive mindset of these fools.

Edit:
    Congrats, BTW on that long, hard fought Brexit win to you and all our brothers and sisters on your side of the Atlantic.

We wouldn't mind a Texit of our own if things keep going to shit here. I'm afraid it's going to take more than political pressure to unclog this sewer line though. Today isn't looking good and neither is tomorrow.

One thing's for certain in DC tomorrow - there will be blood. I don't see anyway around it.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-05-2021 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Congrats
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Yes, Unreggie, I'm afraid it is absolutely true. Even several Dimz are hanging their heads low over this one. I don't expect it to stand for long due to it's ludicrous dictates but it shows the hive mindset of these fools.
    Hi tweakstick, thanks for your reply. Holy hell, I really thought this was some kind of new years joke. But insane seems to become the new normal nowadays! Who is voting for these people?!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the real problem is that some politicians are trying to appeal to the minority instead of the majority.

And appealing to sexually confused people may be politically correct, but in the long term, well... people that are not reproducing have a severe tendency to die off within a single generation.

Perhaps they are trying to save money on bullets by enlisting the help of useful idiots that will self terminate.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Jubal A Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Any wonder they want to blur the line between black and white, animal from human....?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubal A Early View Post
    Any wonder they want to blur the line between black and white, animal from human....?
    I like the color grey, since it can literally encompass everything between black and white.

On a more serious note, yes, it can be perceived as a psychological disorder when someone wants to intentionally blur the lines between what is right and wrong, for their own selfish purposes.

I think it might be called "psychopathy."

Or at least, that's what it used to be called, before that term was removed from the DSM because criminals (and their liarslawyers) were using it as an excuse to get out of jail and/or prison.

Some laws were rewritten to heavily imply that if you engage in "X" you will receive a specific punishment, regardless of intent, because of that. Mental illness may be a reason for the commission of a crime, but it is not an excuse, and it just furthers the reasoning behind keeping the perpetrator locked up in a cage. And if it were up to me, if a criminal demonstrated an inability to become a functioning and productive member of society, or at least someone that could be perceived by others as useful (with or without vocational training and/or pharmaceutical assistance), they would graduate from nigger university with honors, summa cum laude (a bullet in the hayid).

Note: there's a difference between being useful and being a useful idiot, as being the latter will inevitably result in getting a bullet in the hayid. That is not a threat, towards humans or niggers, but rather a statement of fact.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Hi guys,
    just read that Pelosi wants to go all in with gender craziness: https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/house-...er-references/
    Is that true, or some sort of a weird joke? (Sorry, I did not keep up with US politics the last two weeks. It has been some sort of double holidays to me, since we finally made it out of the European Communist Union. Party time )
    Boris is the GREATEST!!!

Things are not looking good for the Republic right now, and I'm in a fey mood.

However, on the up-side, and a GRAND up-side it is!

...the Western press has just woken up to the fact that nobody has seen Jack Ma in two months. Late last night in New York, Yahoo Finance reported that Jack Ma is officially 'missing'.

Right now, only one thing looks certain: Wherever Jack Ma is, it's probably not somewhere that anybody - especially an internationally respected billionaire - would want to be.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...=zh_newsletter

And it's where ALL the "elites" who betrayed America are going to go, along with rioting "useful idiots", Marxist "black intellectuals" (always good forra laugh!), and, almost certainly, ALL NIGGERS. The CCP won't want anyTHING around that caused America trouble.

"Every cloud has a silver lining."

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

"Pat" from SNL

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    House of Representatives: New gender rules

Hi guys,
    Maybe they're doing it to head off potentially awkward situations:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aTtndiO.gif 
Views:	17 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	13744

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is voting for these people?!
    That's just it! I think the U.S. electoral system has been fixed for years in favour of the Democrats.
    I bet if they finally get to audit the votes from November 3, they'll find that Trump won virtually - perhaps actually - all 50 states!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    That's just it! I think the U.S. electoral system has been fixed for years in favour of the Democrats.
    For sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I bet if they finally get to audit the votes from November 3
    Sadly, that will probably never happen. They already destroyed loads of ballots...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    But it remains illegal to destroy ballots for two years, doesn't it?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Edit:
    Congrats, BTW on that long, hard fought Brexit win to you and all our brothers and sisters on your side of the Atlantic.

We wouldn't mind a Texit of our own if things keep going to shit here.
    Texit: Dream would come true!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals will always try to push immorality in your face.