Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no words for this.

https://www.wlbt.com/2021/01/04/cong...disrespectful/

Representative Michael Guest is calling a prayer opening the 117th Congress “disrespectful to all people of faith.”

The prayer, which was said by Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, a nigger Methodist pastor in Missouri, ended with the words “amen and awoman,” causing it to go viral on social media Monday morning.

“May the Lord make His face to shine upon us and be gracious unto us,” Cleaver said towards the end of his prayer. “May the Lord lift up the light of His countenance upon us and give us peace.

“Piss on our families, piss on this land and, dare I ask oh Lord, piss even in this chamber now and evermore. We ask it in the name of the monotheistic God, Brahma (creator God in Hinduism), and God known by many names by many different faiths. Amen and awoman.”

In Greek, the word “amen” translates to “it is so” or “so it be.”
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

"Which is to be Massah"

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    The prayer, which was said by Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, a nigger Methodist pastor in Missouri, ended with the words “amen and awoman,” causing it to go viral on social media Monday morning.

“May the Lord make His face to shine upon us and be gracious unto us,” Cleaver said towards the end of his prayer. “May the Lord lift up the light of His countenance upon us and give us peace.

“Piss on our families, piss on this land and, dare I ask oh Lord, piss even in this chamber now and evermore. We ask it in the name of the monotheistic God, Brahma (creator God in Hinduism), and God known by many names by many different faiths. Amen and awoman.”

In Greek, the word “amen” translates to “it is so” or “so it be.”
    “When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.”

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, these fruit loops get crazier by the day. What’s next the Womandating of masks?

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking forward to having IseDaDiva womansplaining things to us.

As for the article, it's obvious that the nigger didn't get a formal religious education in a seminary, because then it would know that the word "amen" has absolutely nothing to do with gender. But even people that didn't get that kind of education also know, for the most part, that "amen" is not a grammatically incorrect reference to males.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yea, these fruit loops get crazier by the day. What’s next the Womandating of masks?
    Nope. It's even worse. The house just passed rules forbidding words like "OmbudsMAN, ChairMAN, woman, man, mother, brother, sister, father, brother in law," and the list goes on. They further more want to charge any violators with ETHICS VIOLATIONS
    for non-compliance. This will apply to anyone on the floor, any post or use in official correspondence or on dot gov websites. Furthermore, it will apply to PERSONAL EMAILS AND POSTINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA to include any digital communications private or public.

The inmates are running the asylum:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in 1984, we used to refer to this sort of language modification as Newspeak.

It was a controlled language of simplified grammar and restricted vocabulary designed to limit the individual's ability to think and articulate "subversive" concepts such as personal identity, self-expression and free will.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Man! What will those motherfuckers mandate next?! English is starting to resemble Pig Latin.

My friend from South India said, "If you think American bureaucracy is bad, you need to go to India. Where Americans require things in triplicate, Indians will require quintuplicate.".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Woman the battle stations!" Women want true equality? Fine. Start drafting them to go to combat zones, just like men. I sure wouldn't want to go, but I guess they do.

Not only are these SJWs ruining our language, but they are so ignorant and stupid they know only what they read on Tumblr and Twitter and half the time they have no idea what the hell they're even raving about.

We aren't even allowed to use medical terms, like "obese" anymore, because that's "fatphobic" and hurts their fragile feelings. You should say 'Person living in a larger body".

Does changing "illegal aliens" to "Undocumented migrants" make them less of a plague? If you call niggers "people of colour" or even "primroses", does it make them not be a violent, sub-simian species? No, because a nigger by any other name is still a nigger and still smells as bad.

I remember ranting at least 10 years ago that political correctness would destroy civilization. No one believed me. I'm not pleased that I was right and we now live in a world where depravity, insanity, and lower life-forms like niggers and their crimes are celebrated and you can lose your livelihood if you do not celebrate and admire them.

The new age - where the only entities on the planet towards whom you may freely express hatred and disgust are Nazis and white, heterosexual, non-beta men.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm looking forward to having IseDaDiva womansplaining things to us.

As for the article, it's obvious that the nigger didn't get a formal religious education in a seminary, because then it would know that the word "amen" has absolutely nothing to do with gender. But even people that didn't get that kind of education also know, for the most part, that "amen" is not a grammatically incorrect reference to males.
    It's aa NIGGER, what do you expect?!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We aren't even allowed to use medical terms, like "obese" anymore, because that's "fatphobic" and hurts their fragile feelings. You should say 'Person living in a larger body".
    Can we say "transfat", or should we say "transkinny"?

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least the more of this shit they put out there, the more people will get sick of it, and therefore get sick of them.