Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger landlord might get evicted because its tenants can't get rent gibs from NYC

This sums up what's wrong with NY, not a nigger getting booted, but that niggers aren't getting thrown onto the street, even though the city council is dragging its feet (and knuckles as the case may be) in delivering rent money gibs. And where has all the concern been about human landlords that for years experienced the same thing? Before COVID, it was already practically impossible to evict someone in the city. Nigger tenants knew how to drag out the court proceedings, which they'd win 90% of the time.

[QUOTE]David Howson, now 88, has long used rental income from his 10-unit building at 9 W. 129th St. to help pay for the co-op apartment in Inwood where he’s lived for decades. Now, out more than $40,000 and suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, he’s had trouble paying his own maintenance charges and is himself facing the boot, his family claims.

The alleged deadbeats in Howson’s building will get another break, courtesy of Albany’s largesse. The legislature is expected to pass a new eviction moratorium that will keep wayward tenants in their apartments until at least May 2021.

The bulk of the lost income — more than $39,000 — comes from a single tenant who inherited rights to the apartment after her husband left for a nursing home, and hasn’t paid a dime of rent since December 2016, according to the landlord, who showed rent rolls to The Post.
    Years of litigation by Howson and her brother Dante have been fruitless. When they go to court, the Howsons have often found themselves outgunned by pro bono city attorneys.
    Howson said the agency acting as the woman’s legal guardian has bluntly told her that their client had a “right” to remain in the apartment rent-free.
    In a statement, Manhattan Legal Services said it is in the process of “obtaining a rent subsidy from the City which will pay the landlord our client’s full back rent and provide regular monthly rent payments on her behalf moving forward.”
    Howson says selling the building has proved impossible too, as potential buyers flee, due to the city’s draconian rent-stabilization rules and the tenants they would inherit.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/02/nyc-la...e-to-pay-rent/

Well nigger landlords, welcome to the problems that humans have had from niggers for decades. Sucks, doesn't it?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were in that situation, I'd just burn the building down.

More realistically, I'd just stop doing maintenance on certain apartments until the occupants paid rent or they paid to do it themselves. Maybe I'd also "forget" to pay the water bills for the entire facility.

Or I'd just fucking disappear with what money I had left and get a new ID as an undocumented worker.

If New York was going to force me to house people without paying me for it, then I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

How convenient that the verbiage specifically says "in a manner to be prescribed by law." What a wild abuse of constitutional rights.

(Interestingly, I think some people would support and donate money if this involved providing housing for veterans.)
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.