Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gibs pour in after fireworks burn down a niggersow's RV

I can't find the original headline that I could have sworn it was an RV used as a house. I looked for articles showing what we knew, it was a nigger nest. What a blight on civilization, a sow collecting Social Security when it undoubtedly hasn't worked a day in its life, and a pregnant sow in there also.

Now niggerloving suckers (you know $21K won't be coming from niggers) are funding a new home conveniently when the old one was falling apart anyway.

NEW ORLEANS — For Laverne Pinkey and her family, tears of sadness have turned to tears of gratitude.

“I’m at a loss for words, but my heart is just so full,” said Pinkney.

Around 8:30 New Year’s Eve – her birthday – Pinkney’s home of 50 years burned.

Illegal fireworks are blamed for igniting a truck in her driveway before the fire spread to her house.

The fire left her homeless and without a way to pay for repairs. She told us on New Year’s Day, just hours after the fire,

“I have sarcoidosis and MS and I don’t know where I’m going to go. I don’t know how this is going to get fixed. I couldn’t pay homeowner’s because I’m on social security.”

What happened next will be no surprise to those who know the spirit of New Orleans.

Money is pouring in. Hundreds of people have donated to her GoFundMe page, and donations totaled more than 21-thousand dollars by Sunday evening, just two days after the page was created.
    https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...f-af5237d9e020

A neighbor across the street noticed the smoke and began trying to get Pinkney’s attention. Pinkney, who is recovering from surgery, and another woman inside, who is pregnant, got out of the house without injury.

The flames soon spread to the side of her house and to the attic before fire crews arrived.

“That’s when the first explosion happened. The first happened when I was in the back, the second happened when I was on the stairs. And the third happened when I was across the street, by my neighbor,” she said.

Pinkney’s son, Torri Pinkney, was driving nearby when he saw smoke and knew something was wrong.
    https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/l...b-80c21ab0047a

If you believe this, I'll sell you all the bridges around Nig Orleans, cheap. The sprog was conveniently right there, huh. Was it working with its mammy to burn down the RV and collect gibs, or was it trying to off its mammy for the $255 Social Security death benefit?

And of course YT's 911 is to blame:

Pinkney claimed that when she called 9-11 she was on hold for quite a while before she could speak with someone.

"They put us on hold for about 15 minutes," Pinkney said. "I think if they had moved a little faster, the truck would've been put out. Just to see all of the fire and it being windy it was just blowing. And it was making it worse."
    https://www.wdsu.com/article/hollygr...-fire/35108876

It's bullshit that 911 responds like that to a fire, even if it's in a nigger nest. So it's one of two things: a white 911 operator couldn't understand the niggerbabble, or a nigger 911 operator was in-between an hourly dinner break and put the phone down to swallow another bucket of KFC.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would happen if I created a Gofundme and was like "I voted for Biden, and helped fill out thousands of ballots, but he only gave me $600. I need more money to pay rent, my bills, and pay for my heroin addiction. Please send me money. Also, I am a nigger and I hate white people. Each dollar you send will be perceived as reparations, and will assist in absolving you of your white guilt."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to set up a go fund me page to get more fireworks to set off over a nigger neighborhood.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It actually scares me to hear about nigger nests being burned out or rendered uninhabitable... due to the fact they will relocate... and that always means closer to white populations!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    It actually scares me to hear about nigger nests being burned out or rendered uninhabitable... due to the fact they will relocate... and that always means closer to white populations!
    I always wonder why niggers don't want to go back to Africa.

There are untold riches in the ground over there, and anyone with a triple digit IQ could probably become filthy rich and build a modern civilization over there.

Maybe humans should move to Africa, and then they should move all of the niggers in Africa to the USA. We could call it New New England or something, and let the Brits establish a few colonies or something. There's room for everyone to do their thing.

We could even create a nation called Zimbabwe, and turn it into the breadbasket of Africa.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.