Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugly ass avatar worthy nigger identified as New Year's Eve shooter

Man charged in New Year's Eve shooting near Lexington Market

Officers responded to the area and were approached by a 52-year-old man who had been shot in the stomach. The victim was taken to a hospital in serious condition.

Other officers canvassed the area for potential witnesses and a possible shooter. As officers walked into the 300 block of State Street, they saw a man discarding a handgun, police said. Police said a handgun was recovered.
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/4-yea...-2021/35109497

New Years Eve Shooting Suspect Charged

In reference to the shooting that occurred on December 31, 2020 that took place at Eutaw Street at Mulberry Street, as stated earlier, a suspect was taken into custody shortly after the shooting incident.

That suspect has been identified as 61 year-old Ronald Williamson of the 800 block of N. Fremont Avenue.

Williamson has been charged with 1st and 2nd Degree Attempt and is being held without bail at Central Booking.

-

-

Central District Shooting Investigation

On December 31, 2020 at approximately 11:22 a.m., officers were walking foot in the area of N. Eutaw Street at Mulberry Street when they heard discharging in the area.

Officers responded to the area when they were approached by a 52 year-old male who had been shot in the stomach. The victim was transported to an area hospital and is in serious condition.

Back up officers responded and canvassed the area for potential witnesses and a possible suspect. As the officers walked into the 300 block of State Street (an alley), they observed an unknown male discarding a handgun. That male (potential suspect) has been detained and is now in police custody. The handgun has been recovered.
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/BaltimoreCityPolice/posts/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like LeBoon James! What do I know, ALL niggers are hideously ugly!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smart move on the part of 61 year-old Ronald Williamson of the 800 block of N. Fremont Avenue.

If you do a map search and look at the street view of the 800 block of N. Fremont Avenue, you'll see 3 hots and a cot at NU is looking pretty damn good!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Looks like LeBoon James! What do I know, ALL niggers are hideously ugly!
    It looks like a clown to me, but all niggers tend to be "people of color," right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownigger39405.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	13524
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It looks like a clown to me, but all niggers tend to be "people of color," right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownigger39405.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	13524
    They’re so colorful. Black hair, black eyes, black skin. Like a fucking rainbow.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait! -- a nigger buck is still wasting air at SIXTY ONE years old...?

How the hell did that happen?

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Smart move on the part of 61 year-old Ronald Williamson of the 800 block of N. Fremont Avenue.

If you do a map search and look at the street view of the 800 block of N. Fremont Avenue, you'll see 3 hots and a cot at NU is looking pretty damn good!
    Many boons see the joint as being acceptable accommodations, versus bouncing around various fucked up nigger nests, not getting fed, or getting a good night's sleep. Not to mention medical care, and the availability of tranny muh dikkin.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"acceptable accommodations"

I wonder why the doorway area of every multi family nigger nest reeks of piss?

I've walked through hundreds of white neighborhoods and have never once got a wiff of piss... EVER!

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gonococcal conjunctivitis. It's pretty common with niggers. Don't rub your eyes after screwing a crack whore unless you washed your paws off with bleach first, nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I wonder why the doorway area of every multi family nigger nest reeks of piss?

I've walked through hundreds of white neighborhoods and have never once got a wiff of piss... EVER!
    I used to work in various buildings around the 5 boroughs of NYC. Whether it's laziness, no respect for the property of others, or just contempt for everyone because they were born as sub-human shit - niggers love to foul vestibules, lobbies, stairwells, hallways and especially elevators. If you see a puddle, anywhere - assume that it's nigger piss. Think an animal may have shit somewhere ? You are correct, a nigger did so. I feel sorry for the Latin immigrants, who have to share space with the schvuggers.
    They work for a living, and try to create a decent environment, to raise their kids in. Meanwhile, D'ArQuavious T. Negro thinks it's funny to shit in the hallway.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is up with this niggers eyes? Two different colors? I once saw a dog who had this condition, guess it occurs on lower life forms.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

If you see a puddle, anywhere - assume that it's nigger piss...

Now that you mention it, it is probably that inbred animal instinct... the same logic a dog uses when it feels the need to piss... on the hydrant, tree, mailbox... wherever it wants to.

N.A.A.C.P.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    WTF is up with this niggers eyes? Two different colors? I once saw a dog who had this condition, guess it occurs on lower life forms.

My last dog had "Marble eyes" but on a dog they're cute and charming. On a nigger, not so much, and this nigger.. jesus, that pic scared me and "ugly" just doesn't cut it since all niggers are ugly. "Horrifying" or "nightmarish" maybe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."