Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lakeyria the lesbian biker TV star gets stabby with her boo

'Charm City Kings' actress arrested in girlfriend's fatal stabbing

Baltimore police arrested an actress from "Charm City Kings" in the fatal stabbing of her girlfriend hours into the new year.

City police said officers were called around 4:15 a.m. Friday to the 1200 block of North Stricker Street for a report of a cutting. Police said officers found Tiffany Wilson, 33, suffering from stab wounds to the chest. She was taken to a hospital, where she died.
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/tiffa...ested/35111040

A renowned Baltimore dirt bike rider who appeared in an HBO drama about the city's riding scene faces murder charges for the stabbing death of her partner on New Year's Day, police say.

Lakeyria Doughty, known as “Wheelie Queen” in the film “Charm City Kings,” was charged with first- and second-degree murder in the killing of her 33-year-old partner, Tiffany Wilson, on Friday in West Baltimore, according to police.

“It was a domestic situation where cooler heads didn’t prevail,” said Detective Donny Moses, a Baltimore police spokesman. He said Doughty and Wilson were in a relationship and an argument ensued.
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...urder/2527374/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the female of the species is very dangerous
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a real charm school graduate - a nasty, wool haired, shegroid fur trader.
    Her claim to fame is niggering up city streets, stunt riding a dirt bike ?
    That stabby congo buzzard won't have too much trouble adjusting to prison, I expect.