Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Water Beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I love it when niggers become rockfish!!
    But,I feel for the human first responders who have to collect the nasty smelly bloated nigger carcass.No matter how much they’re paid, it’s not enough!

2. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    One poster suggested Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
    I agree. Lots of Finnish but almost no Jigs. They don't like the cold and avoid the work involved in snow shoveling. Another area you could try is Minnesota's Iron Range. I know the demographic profile is better.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cold is no longer a nigger deterrant, as the lure of Gibs outweighs any fear of frost. Places like Montreal and Minnesota with temps that can hit -25 are packed with Tropi-niggers like Haitians and Somalians, respectively.

What does a human have to do to escape niggers - go live in an alligator-infested swamp or some mountain top?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems to me that small towns are the place to be. Niggers seem to congregate towards big cities, and that is one of the reasons the major cities in the USA have went to shit. Try to find a place in some small to mid-sized town within a hours drive of some larger city. That way you are close enough to be within driving distance for work or whatever yet you probably won't have niggers as your neighbors or in your kids schools.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Cold is no longer a nigger deterrant, as the lure of Gibs outweighs any fear of frost. Places like Montreal and Minnesota with temps that can hit -25 are packed with Tropi-niggers like Haitians and Somalians, respectively.

What does a human have to do to escape niggers - go live in an alligator-infested swamp or some mountain top?
    My guess is that that is the real reason why Elon Musk wants to go to Mars (he was born & raised in SA), to avoid the groid.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    DeblasioIsANigger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I was wondering about that. It used to be that they liked the warm places with colder places having no nignogs. Now they're everywhere. Just like rats, cockroaches, and other vermin

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The South Bay / Silicon Valley has almost 0 niggers. Why are they such nigger lovers tho?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    But,I feel for the human first responders who have to collect the nasty smelly bloated nigger carcass.No matter how much they’re paid, it’s not enough!
    Tru Dat!!