Close

Likes Likes:  18
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Best place to live in the US to avoid niggers as much as possible?

Where is the best place to move to in the US to avoid niggery? While they're everywhere, anyone have any recommendations?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably in a room above a store that sells work boots and work gloves!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Probably in a room above a store that sells work boots and work gloves!
    good one. Problem is, it is a store a d they love to rob stores.
    I would say Montana, the Dakotas. If I were to move, this is where I would go.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are scared of ghosts. Buy a house near a cemetery!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go wherever they fear to go. They never want to be the only polka dot on the dress so keep to an area that is mostly human. They are least likely to chimp out when alone and surrounded by humans.

Think mountains, hillbillies, and such. Smokey Mountains, Ozarks, etc. They still fear the KKK and rumors of them are enough to keep them in line.

Go wherever the population is the least dense. Niggers cannot survive without infrastructure provided by YT. They need stores to steal from, the means to get there such as buses, sidewalks, stolen hoopties etc. They need YT in a large enough number to feed off of but not so large that they can't get away with TNB. They need cities. Being parasitical in nature, the need enough host to feed from but not enough to form a resistance.

Go with any red state and keep it rural.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The beach. When I work in Cocoa Beach Melbourne Beach etc. I rarely see niggs.They don’t like water much.

9. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would move to Harrison, Arkansas in a second, if it was not for the winter weather they have up there
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    Perry County, PA. Not a nigger nor a liberal for miles when last I was there, although things might have changed.

My friend, Alice, had a gathering at her trailer. One of the guests was a burner who brought her nigger, and they were making out. Alice freaked out and told them to stop, saying, "If someone sees you they could burn down the trailer!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Go wherever they fear to go. They never want to be the only polka dot on the dress so keep to an area that is mostly human. They are least likely to chimp out when alone and surrounded by humans.

Think mountains, hillbillies, and such. Smokey Mountains, Ozarks, etc. They still fear the KKK and rumors of them are enough to keep them in line.

Go wherever the population is the least dense. Niggers cannot survive without infrastructure provided by YT. They need stores to steal from, the means to get there such as buses, sidewalks, stolen hoopties etc. They need YT in a large enough number to feed off of but not so large that they can't get away with TNB. They need cities. Being parasitical in nature, the need enough host to feed from but not enough to form a resistance.

Yep. Rural areas in Central Florida or in the Panhandle. Rural parts of Texas. A lot of citizens in these states have CCW's and Governors that support common sense laws. In these areas niggers are WORRIED about getting batwinged by wypipo.

14. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers do like to stick together. Niggers know nobody wants them and they know they need to be careful where they settle. Generally anywhere cold is going to keep niggers out. This obviously excludes some northern nigger nest cities. I also lived in FL years ago and don't recall every spotting an upright ape.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Zinc, AR home of Thom Robb's KKK compound...Dawson Springs, KY home of Ron Edwards' KKK compound...lol that's about the best answer I can give.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any rural areas in GA that have few niggers? Winter always has me searching for warmer climates, but FL is too hot and humid in the summer. Anything more than 3% nigger is a slum as far I'm concerned.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Any rural areas in GA that have few niggers? Winter always has me searching for warmer climates, but FL is too hot and humid in the summer. Anything more than 3% nigger is a slum as far I'm concerned.
    Try the northwest corner, or, the northeast corner. That's as much as I know.
    Lafayette, GA birthplace of J.B. Stoner.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best place to avoid niggers is always furthest from cities, low income areas, and as far from military bases or large government operations as possible. Those places are always full of "diversity" aka AA niggers. Cold places are often a good choice but even then you can still find nigger nests as the government handouts have increased in recent years.

Your best option is to not just look at the current demographics but to look into the current state of development. If jobs are leaving or costs are coming down, that is a huge red flag that niggers will be on the rise. You basically want a mix of middle class yet low population so as not to have a large tax base to feed the parasite.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes, avoid towns that have a lot of federal money invested there. They will be more prone to tyrannical measures from above. Stay away from air force bases, etc.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are nigger free zones in the UP of Michigan. Also, small towns in the Colorado Rockies rarely are infested by the filthy stinking shitskinned savages.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Living pretty nigger free here in Wyoming.

24. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

YTCities

Oakland CA, Detroit MI, St Louis MO, NOLA, Atlanta GA

NOT!!!

26. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The beach. When I work in Cocoa Beach Melbourne Beach etc. I rarely see niggs.They don’t like water much.
    Water Beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I love it when niggers become rockfish!!

28. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Living pretty nigger free here in Wyoming.
    I guess the few who are there 'Work' on ranches and live for free in little log cabins generously provided by the ranch owner.