Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Coon steals watch, gets chased, later fired.

I was throwing a football with my neighbors' kid yesterday and he told me they had an incident with an appliance company nigger.
    The coon had come to check out a problem with this kid's grandpa's washing machine, and had made off with a watch.
    Grandpa chased the nigger down in his vehicle and recovered the watch. He called the appliance company and the nigger was fired as soon as he returned to base.
    It was a happy ending as far as I was concerned.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy for you. The rest of us are angry. Now we have another mouth to feed. Another nigger on welfare.
    Thanks a lot.

3. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, my good old neighbor died suddenly, leaving his crippled wife in a tough spot. Several neighbors and myself did our best to allow her to live as she had, in her remote Adirondack home. Just keeping the heat on, and her place plowed out, was a big job. She was eligible for assistance from the county, and they would pay for a housekeeper to show up. When she told me this, I asked "Housekeeper from where" ? She didn't know. A black ratchet shows up, from an agency in Schenectady. Did a little tidying up and leaves, then my neighbor realizes this jig made off with her dead husband's wallet, which had no cash, or charge cards in it, just memories. That was the end of the housekeeping. Your tax dollars, wasted on the funky negro.

5. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Happy for you. The rest of us are angry. Now we have another mouth to feed. Another nigger on welfare.
    Thanks a lot.

Nigger was probably already on the Gibbs express... working while fixing Maytags and stealing watches and other shit from peoples homes.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"... jig made off with her dead husband's wallet, which had no cash, or charge cards in it, just memories. That was the end of the housekeeping. Your tax dollars, wasted on the funky negro."

Unfortunately for us, many "working" jigs only work as an front to run a side hustle... getting "invited" into peoples homes.

At minimum, to case peoples homes... or even steal while they are there.

When getting your carpets cleaned or cable hooked up, always tell the call taker don't send a nigger... they will not blink an eye. They hear it all the time.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' worthless........ FUCK niggers. .........Not literally, of course.....