Close

Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for “Ammunition”

I’m on a mission to make as many people as I can realize that the portrayal of blacks shown in TV commercials, the schools and universities, and other outlets is heavily distorted. This site provides links to articles and videos I can share with persuadable people to help them realize our cultures don’t mix very well. It provides “ammunition”, figuratively speaking, when waging that battle. We need white folks to turn to the likes of Jared Taylor in far larger numbers. Showing them the kind of behavior we see here helps do that.

Thanks for letting me in.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout. I have enjoyed my short time here so far. Do not expect to convince liberals of niggerdom. They would rather be kilt or muh dikked by one than be “raycissses”

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I don't know if there is any hope for libtards who, each time some nigger commits an atrocity, wails "You can't judge them all by the actions of one!"
    I think the only answer is to round them up and drop them in Nigeria or Detroit for a few weeks of "culteral enrichment."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say Colin Flaherty's books, videos and podcasts provide the best documentation available. He, of course, has been banished off YouTube, but can be found on BitChute, which is a sorry, hard to navigate site. You won't have to persuade people who've been around blacks too much - life experience trumps leftist lies. Libturds, their woketurd corporations, and the advertising agencies they employ, are in it for the long haul, and have convinced many people to believe them, and not their lying eyes. The MSM's magic negro depictions are getting ridiculous, and negro fatigue is setting in despite their best efforts, so keep you chin up, and be ready for when the SHTF.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work as a rent-to-own repo guy in inner city Flint, MI. There are actually some pretty good people there. But for a white guy like me who grew up in nearly all-white rural Michigan it was an eye-opening experience. Then I worked in the Detroit area for twenty years for Ford then GM. You didn’t want to stray too far from those nice well-patrolled corporate centers. That city is widely an abject disaster.

But I believe many non-liberal whites, and maybe even some of the liberals, are persuadable. I’ve known two liberals in recent years who’ve come to their senses. Non-liberals are especially ripe for white advocating racial consciousness. The material here is effective in shocking people’s eyes open. You have to be careful how you present it to them though. People are so ginned up on anti-“racist” propaganda they’re overly sensitive to it. So I’m just going to share the stuff like child and animal abuse, wanton violence, shitting in public places, etc. to create justifiable disgust. They should see the underlying “pattern”.

The dream goal is a majority, which could include hispanics, getting so fed up with black behavior incompatible with western ways that “reparations” are offered with the caveat that those accepting money repatriate to Africa. Perhaps some sort of exchange with South Africa could be done. They take our newly monied “reparations” bearers and we take the white South Africans. The loss of economic drain we in the US would subsequently most likely see could offset the cost of paying people to leave.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little helpful hint: We don't call them "blacks" here. They are niggers, coons, sub-simians, jigs, savages, pavement apes, porch monkeys, etc. I know - when I started here I didn't say "niggers" either due to the immense pressure from the libtard, PC maniacs who brainwashed us into thinking the "n-word" is unspeakable. Just write "niggers". It feels quite good!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people can be turned to the light, but many others choose to live in the shadows, with the niggers.

I secretly suspect that it has to do with people making mistakes in life, and then deciding that they can't improve their lot in life, so they will make as many people as possible suffer as a result of their own mistakes.

Someone isn't smart enough to get a real college degree? Lower the standards for niggers (and in effect, EVERYBODY) so anyone can get that degree now, while simultaneously devaluing it.

Couldn't find a way to pay your bills? Loot and burn down buildings, terrorize civilians, attack police officers, and threaten politicians until you get what you want. It was a method that worked on England when a certain group of humans wanted to create a nation called Israel (I think the Brits were getting tired of their politicians being assassinated, and decided to give them their own nation; we should do the same thing with our undesirable and unwanted niggers and antifa terrorists, except we should send them to Africa).

Don't want to be a productive member of society? Embrace anarchism and communism, which encourages its members to be oxygen thieves.

As for the general issue of appealing to the public, well... if the Democrats have their way, and jails and prisons are abolished, we already have a ready market in the form of the AB. As far as I know, we have no official or unofficial affiliation with them, but I'm sure they hate niggers just as much as we do.

Obviously we would have to provide them with vocational training so they can get jobs and become productive members of society. Maybe even have a few psychologists and psychiatrists on hand to help them with personal issues that may be causing them to lash out.

Of course, if the legal system completely collapses, we'll probably end up having to deal with the ones (not necessarily from the AB group) that don't want to reintegrate back into society in what could probably be best described as a lethal manner.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard ARP!
    I think we might just have what your looking for.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"Just write "niggers". It feels quite good! "
    ... It REALLY DOES!

WELCOME to the club from the "Club" AR!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little helpful hint: We don't call them "blacks" here. They are niggers, coons, sub-simians, jigs, savages, pavement apes, porch monkeys, etc. I know - when I started here I didn't say "niggers" either due to the immense pressure from the libtard, PC maniacs who brainwashed us into thinking the "n-word" is unspeakable. Just write "niggers". It feels quite good!
    I wondered if I would get in trouble for that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    I wondered if I would get in trouble for that.

Here? Hell, no. I guess you haven't read too many posts. This is one of the few places you can speak honestly and call a spade a spade and a nigger a nigger. Have at it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Here? Hell, no. I guess you haven't read too many posts. This is one of the few places you can speak honestly and call a spade a spade and a nigger a nigger. Have at it.
    No. I meant I wondered if I would get in trouble for saying “black” when “nigger” is the norm.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. I meant I wondered if I would get in trouble for saying “black” when “nigger” is the norm.
    Reported for using inappropriate language.

Just kidding.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Consider yourself reprimanded for offending us!

18. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Years ago I was at the barber shop when a customer in the chair struck up a conversation with the barber about a couple of "Mondays" . I was puzzled.

I later asked the barber wtf a "Monday" was... niggers of course... because a lot of people HATE MONDAYS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	17 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	13526

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m on a mission to make as many people as I can realize that the portrayal of blacks shown in TV commercials, the schools and universities, and other outlets is heavily distorted. This site provides links to articles and videos I can share with persuadable people to help them realize our cultures don’t mix very well. It provides “ammunition”, figuratively speaking, when waging that battle. We need white folks to turn to the likes of Jared Taylor in far larger numbers. Showing them the kind of behavior we see here helps do that.

Thanks for letting me in.
    This is almost identical to my personal philosophy re: niggers. Simply bitching about and hating on them, is not enough! The best weapon we have is to tell the truth about niggers to as many Humans as we can.

Welcome to the Arsenal of Humankind!

I look forward to your contributions!

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast