Close

Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost makes me want to cheer for niggers when they take a slut like that out. Its a win-win situation. Niggers go to prison, mudsharks go to the morgue.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Almost makes me want to cheer for niggers when they take a slut like that out. Its a win-win situation. Niggers go to prison, mudsharks go to the morgue.
    Niggers going to prison is good, but it is still stealing air. Would've been better if the police just gives them what they truly deserve, in the biblical sense, a life for a life! (And it would be equal - worthless nigger life for a worthless slut)
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers going to prison is good, but it is still stealing air. Would've been better if the police just gives them what they truly deserve, in the biblical sense, a life for a life! (And it would be equal - worthless nigger life for a worthless slut)

Not only are they stealing air, they are stealing your money to make their worthless lives comfortable. Whatever they need it's provided courtesy of the taxpayers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    they'll be no shortage of ammo for this forum !! Fucking sharks deserve all the fucking agony they get !!! How did a fucking nigger get imported into Perth WA? How the fuck did it find itself in the most remote city on earth? Must be a political import.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I was going to say 1964 (when we gave the niggers their snivil rights) was a mistake, but it was really 1864 and the civil war. We didn't send all the niggers back and that is what it basically comes down to.

In the end we always pay for our blindness to hindsight.....

Seriously! When slabery was abolished, imagine if all the niggers - and there weren't that many then - had been herded into ships and sent back to where they came from. How much grief could have been avoided? Imagine North America without niggers! Of course, no one ever dreamed that niggers would become an exalted and protected species, totally free to destroy civilization and practice their savagery with impunity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Seriously! When slabery was abolished, imagine if all the niggers - and there weren't that many then - had been herded into ships and sent back to where they came from. How much grief could have been avoided? Imagine North America without niggers! Of course, no one ever dreamed that niggers would become an exalted and protected species, totally free to destroy civilization and practice their savagery with impunity.
    Abe Lincoln gets a bad rap from some of our southern brothers, but the plantation owners would have kept on breeding and importing more funksters. Somebody had to put a stop to it. Lincoln's intent was to send them back to the Darkie continent, which would have been a great move. Too bad he didn't live to see it through. We should honor his wishes today. Better late, than never !

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Abe Lincoln gets a bad rap from some of our southern brothers, but the plantation owners would have kept on breeding and importing more funksters. Somebody had to put a stop to it. Lincoln's intent was to send them back to the Darkie continent, which would have been a great move. Too bad he didn't live to see it through. We should honor his wishes today. Better late, than never !
    I've often suspected that this (along with abolishing what is now the Federal Reserve) was the main reason that Lincoln got disembrainified. Those same evil bastards owned the boats that shipped their sorry monkey asses over here. They also own the FR! They funded both sides of the Civil War, WWI, WWII and almost every war in history.

I don't think they're funding the Patriots this time. The Proud Boys and the rest of us don't own anything to mortgage so I think we're on our own here, guys.

As far as the continued imports, most southern states were done with that shit and were already banning further imports.

Too bad we didn't control the population through sterilization. Who knows - through selective breeding, maybe we could have made them as docile as some domesticated animals. We did actually breed wolves down to working dogs and tigers down to house cats. Maybe if we did, they could actually serve a purpose. Even stray cats can be thrown in the barn to keep the rats at bay.

Just kidding. Send them BTA!
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-05-2021 at 01:15 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    As far as the continued imports, most southern states were done with that shit and were already banning further imports.
    Just kidding. Send them BTA!
    I've heard that said, but the southern financial powers that be could have changed their minds. Too bad they didn't know that the Chinese would work for 10 years, just to pay for the boat ride, and feed and house themselves while doing so. Not to mention the Latinos, who will out work any jaboon, any time. It sucks that so many great Americans died, fighting over the funky negro. I like the idea of breeding a harmless negro, but I think the Muslims found it was easier to just cut their balls off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that said, but the southern financial powers that be could have changed their minds. Too bad they didn't know that the Chinese would work for 10 years, just to pay for the boat ride, and feed and house themselves while doing so. Not to mention the Latinos, who will out work any jaboon, any time. It sucks that so many great Americans died, fighting over the funky negro. I like the idea of breeding a harmless negro, but I think the Muslims found it was easier to just cut their balls off.
    Yeppers!

Problem with the southern financial powers is that they were the same as all financial powers. I'm not going to go there. It's been discussed everywhere, ad nauseum.

If you want to talk about the shit end of a stick, the niggers have nothing to bitch about compared to the Chinese and the railroads. Just look up the origin of the phrase "Chinaman's chance." Their lives weren't worth a plug nickel and they knew it. The railroads considered the fuze more valuable than the Chinaman.

Don't even get me started on the natives.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe a few Southern plantation owners found that an effective method to tame rampaging, randy bucks looking to muh dik anything that walks, swims, crawls or flies.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    I've often suspected that this (along with abolishing what is now the Federal Reserve) was the main reason that Lincoln got disembrainified. Those same evil bastards owned the boats that shipped their sorry monkey asses over here. They also own the FR! They funded both sides of the Civil War, WWI, WWII and almost every war in history.

to the tenth power!

My husband cued me in to exactly this, which I've heard nowhere else. Real history is kept entirely out of our schools, which "teach" Fairytales, 1984 version.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I so hate that lame nigger line: "Only God can judge me", which means they are free from any moral standards
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I so hate that lame nigger line: "Only God can judge me", which means they are free from any moral standards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kanye.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	13544

24. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no fucking mercy for a coal burner. In this life, you get what your hand calls for. You sleep with a nigger, you’ll be sleeping with the fucking fishes.
    I’m working in a house right now, where I’m building a shower for a very nice Filipino lady and her white ex military husband. They must be well into their 70s because they have grandchildren in their 20s.
    Anyway she was telling me today that her daughter married a nigger preacher.Against her and her husband’s will of course. The nugg was abusive, physically and verbally. And was a lazy bastard.(pretty much describes all niggs)
    So her daughter had to leave him and she took their zebra son along. The half nigg is 20 years old and is already in prison for stealing.From what I gathered, her daughter is in her 40s, broke and desperate.And she wants to move in w/parents.
    Her ex military father,my customer said to her”you made a bed with an animal nigger,now you sleep in it” and his Filipino wife said although she doesn’t agree with her husband, she stands behind him.
    I was very happy to hear that. A man with strong constitutions that he won’t break and a woman that stands behind her man.They are very nice people, they’re making me lunch every day. And I’m getting paid well.
    My daughters walk the straight and narrow and made me proud. However, if either one of them had ever taken up with a fucking monkey ass nigger,I would have had no choice but to disown.My wife loves our daughters very much.I’m hoping she would have backed me.But in a situation like that I would’ve been ready to do whatever I needed to do. I thank the good Lord I wasn’t dealt those cards.

26. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel really sorry for parents who did their best and end up with a mudshark daughter. I think blaming the parents is wrong. These days, every media source is encouraging and coercing young women to take up with niggers. Young girls are very susceptible to peer pressure and might take a nigger buck even if they don't want to, just to fit in and avoid being labeled "rayciss". It's a no-win situation for all involved, except the nigger, of course. To have your lovely young daughter murdered by a nigger buck has to create pain beyond enduring.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

29. Likes Aussie Chimper, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12