Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SwitzerlandNegroidians View Post
    Holy shit this is in Switzerland? I thought they didn't let in rapefugees and that it was white.
    The niggers wear plastic gaudy nikes here too. The shows have knock off Michael Kors or Gucci bags to match they claw nails and hair dids so they can get muh dick.
    My ancestral home is the Canton of Aargau Switzerland. I was thinking of taking my kids back for a visit. I hope that region is not filled with rapeugees and crime. It would be a damn shame. I hate this.

h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by flameretardant View Post
    The problem is welfare has given the undeserving lazy nigger as much money as working whites. The "nice" malls in Atlanta are farther and farther out now. Perimeter is fucked. Lenox Square is drive by shootings. North Point is deserted. It's Halcion and Avalon now we get pushed farther and farther out of our neighborhoods while libtoons steal our money and give it to murderous nigs.
    Ah, yes, Avalon. I was treated like crap at one of their restaurants by a sheboon hostess and I complained to corporate. Purely a case of reverse racism mixed with a Gen Z'er who didn't want to do her job and felt entitled to "tell a white bitch off".

Also, Avalon recently tried hosting a drag queen story time event that caused a lot of people to be upset and ended up being cancelled.

We seriously live in clown world.