Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

is it me or have malls become extremely ghetto?

I went to the Perimeter Mall in Apelanta a few days ago. I hadn't been there in over a year. It's not a swanky mall but it had a Macys and Nordstrom. The swanky malls, Lennox and Phipps Plaza were recently in the news because niggers shot and killed a 7 year old girl in the parking lot, someone else got shot at the Apple Store, and they ended up installing metal detectors. Keep in mind this used to be a rich white shopping center in Buckhead, GA. It's now overridden with niggers ever since the looking this summer.
    The Perimeter Mall was full of the ghettoest apes I've ever seen. Where do they get that money to buy their expensive yet gaudy timberland boots and other clothes? Our tax money? Many didn't even have their masks on. Then people wonder why niggers have covid at higher rates than whites.
    I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Later on that evening after i left, cops rushed into the mall with rifles drawn because there was an "altercation involving guns" inside the Sephora store.
    Guess the color of the perps.

It looked like the zoo in there. Very few people of other races. What kind of post apocalyptic hell is this?

Is this niggery happening at malls in other cities too?

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Malls... even the ones in the upscale burbs have been overrun by packs of wild coons for years now.

Shootings, flash mobs, everything white people try to avoid.

Internet shopping as an alternative will cause malls to become history in the near future.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Ih yeah. 15 year old teenaper shot 8 people at Milwaukee's Mayfair mall a few weeks ago. Grew up around that totally white area. The mall has become infested with these roaches over past 15 years. Millions of dollars upgrading it over past decade and now we can't use it for fear.

6. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new here. Years back I got a firsthand account from a shipmate who was stationed in Atlanta during the Rodney Kang riots. He was at a mall (I think he called it Atlanta Underground) when the verdict was read. He watched some poor schmuck YT walking thru the place in a business suit who was completely unaware of what was about to happen. The verdict was read and within minutes, if not seconds, a wall of niggers went from one end of the place to the other like a tornado destroying everything in sight. By the time this guy realized there was a problem it was too late and he was turned into a human pinball. My buddy figured out what was happening just in time by noticing all the shops simultaneously closing and dropping the barricades. They, apparently, were watching the news. He had just enough time to grab his family and sprint for the exit, making it out by only seconds.

Growing up around Memphis, I watched the Mall of Memphis turn from the newest, nicest mall around into a ghost town. All it took was a nigger murdering a human for the crime of shopping for her family on Christmas Eve. The take - a few bucks and a couple of presents. I don't think the nigger was ever caught. It went downhill quickly after that with a string of murders and robberies until the locals nicknamed it the "Mall of Murder" and the "Murder Mall of Memphrica." It closed on Christmas Eve 13 years after the first murder taking with it the only public ice skating rink in all of West Tennessee. The mall only made it for 22 years and was torn down to make way for the trash that gets blown around the area since niggers don't clean up after themselves.

Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall.

While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention.

This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint. I simply can't understand why this place is still open. It's not like niggers buy anything there. They only go there to steal shit and hang out causing problems.

Malls have run their course in this country. They faced enough hardships with the whole doomed to fail business model of what amounts to an HOA for businesses - paying ridiculous overhead for a shop in overpriced real estate so customers can roam from store to store in HVAC comfort. This is a nigger magnet from the start. Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come. Once they came and wouldn't leave, whitey dollars started drying up and people started going online to make their purchases. At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.

Malls are dead. Niggers killed them.

RIP another slice of Americana.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-03-2021 at 05:48 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes N/A, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yep that’s a pretty common complaint among any nigger conscious groups, niggers have completely wrecked malls. This gets brought up more often than you might think. I live in Wisconsin and thankfully not near Milwaukee and there aren’t too many niggers at the local strip malls (they’re far from any section ape nests) yet the few times I’ve gone to Milwaukee public market for business the amount of niggers is staggering. Anywhere they can just idle is a nigger disaster waiting to happen. The only really reliable way to avoid niggers is to wake up early, niggers are like vampires except vampires accomplish more during the daylight than niggers do.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Nothing new here. Years back I got a firsthand account from a shipmate who was stationed in Atlanta during the Rodney Kang riots. He was at a mall (I think he called it Atlanta Underground) when the verdict was read. He watched some poor schmuck YT walking thru the place in a business suit who was completely unaware of what was about to happen. The verdict was read and within minutes, if not seconds, a wall of niggers went from one end of the place to the other like a tornado destroying everything in sight. By the time this guy realized there was a problem it was too late and he was turned into a human pinball. My buddy figured out what was happening just in time by noticing all the shops simultaneously closing and dropping the barricades. They, apparently, were watching the news. He had just enough time to grab his family and sprint for the exit, making it out by only seconds.

Growing up around Memphis, I watched the Mall of Memphis turn from the newest, nicest mall around into a ghost town. All it took was a nigger murdering a human for the crime of shopping for her family on Christmas Eve. The take - a few bucks and a couple of presents. I don't think the nigger was ever caught. It went downhill quickly after that with a string of murders and robberies until the locals nicknamed it the "Mall of Murder" and the "Murder Mall of Memphrica." It closed on Christmas Eve 13 years after the first murder taking with it the only public ice skating rink in all of West Tennessee. The mall only made it for 22 years and was torn down to make way for the trash that gets blown around the area since niggers don't clean up after themselves.

Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall.

While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention.

This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint. I simply can't understand why this place is still open. It's not like niggers buy anything there. They only go there to steal shit and hang out causing problems.

Malls have run their course in this country. They faced enough hardships with the whole doomed to fail business model of what amounts to an HOA for businesses - paying ridiculous overhead for a shop in overpriced real estate so customers can roam from store to store in HVAC comfort. This is a nigger magnet from the start. Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come. Once they came and wouldn't leave, whitey dollars started drying up and people started going online to make their purchases. At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yes. Malls... even the ones in the upscale burbs have been overrun by packs of wild coons for years now.

Internet shopping as an alternative will cause malls to become history in the near future.
    So sad and yet true! Problem with online shopping is amazon: They almost killed everything else since one can get everything there, so almost everybody already does have an account which makes it very convenient to shop there. But since amazon, apple... are evil super coddlers, and supported Burn Loot Murder with hundreds of millions I want to avoid them in the future. Which is pretty difficult as it turned out.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Don't ever give a nigger a place to loiter. If you build it, they will come."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I also grew up near Memphis. I loved it there as a kid. I still have family near there. Downtown Memphis literally looks like Haiti now. It takes a splurge of niggers about 20 years to completely turn a nice place into a 3rd world shithole. All the buildings are run down. The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof. Every window has bars on it. Man, I can’t stand niggers.

15. Likes N/A, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I also grew up near Memphis. I loved it there as a kid. I still have family near there. Downtown Memphis literally looks like Haiti now. It takes a splurge of niggers about 20 years to completely turn a nice place into a 3rd world shithole. All the buildings are run down. The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof. Every window has bars on it. Man, I can’t stand niggers.
    D'burger here myself. I've probably made a couple of dozen post here on CO about good old Willieworld and the history of it all complete with family and first hand accounts if you wanted to peruse them for some afroentertainment. The family history of Memphrica goes way back and includes plenty of monkeyshines and murder. I loved it in my yoot but and considered it my second home but I watched it turn to shit before my eyes. It's sad what happened there. It truly was a great city back in the day. They just couldn't stop the infestation.

Where around my parts are you from if you don't mind my asking. You can PM if you want so as not to doxx yourself.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

...The residential homes have tarps on nearly every roof because that’s how a nigger fixes a 20 yr old roof.

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work at the Green Acres Mall in Valley Stream, NY.. Unfortunately, it's now known as Valley Nigger. It is just across the county line from Queens, but back in the '70s, that meant few niggers. Except at Christmas, when the place was packed with shoppers, we'd have them show up, outraged that we were out of an item, on the last day of a 2 week old sale. All I could say is "If I had one I'd sell it to you", followed by complaints to the store manager.
    Today, single mammies drop their hell spawn off at malls, McDonald's with an indoor play area, or at the "Lieberry", and then go get hair, nails, and muh dik. Black "teens" gather at "Food courts", then buy a grape drank and hang out for the night. They hone their shoplifting skills, while accusing any vigilant store personnel of raycizzums. Gunplay and "Flash mob" monkeyshines happen when their numbers increase.

NiceBoyDindu
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...wa/4401857001/

https://thetandd.com/news/local/crim...9a1e42edd.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...on/ar-BB1a6VgK

Too many more cases to cut and paste here. Malls are dangerous. You have people getting apesaulted and robbed inside Neiman Marcus.

Look at their pics. They dindunuffin.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBoyDindu View Post
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...wa/4401857001/

https://thetandd.com/news/local/crim...9a1e42edd.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...on/ar-BB1a6VgK

Too many more cases to cut and paste here. Malls are dangerous. You have people getting apesaulted and robbed inside Neiman Marcus.

Look at their pics. They dindunuffin.
    Just more examples of "teens" . The key word you know means a nigger killed a human.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to the Perimeter Mall in Apelanta a few days ago. I hadn't been there in over a year. It's not a swanky mall but it had a Macys and Nordstrom. The swanky malls, Lennox and Phipps Plaza were recently in the news because niggers shot and killed a 7 year old girl in the parking lot, someone else got shot at the Apple Store, and they ended up installing metal detectors. Keep in mind this used to be a rich white shopping center in Buckhead, GA. It's now overridden with niggers ever since the looking this summer.
    The Perimeter Mall was full of the ghettoest apes I've ever seen. Where do they get that money to buy their expensive yet gaudy timberland boots and other clothes? Our tax money? Many didn't even have their masks on. Then people wonder why niggers have covid at higher rates than whites.
    I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Later on that evening after i left, cops rushed into the mall with rifles drawn because there was an "altercation involving guns" inside the Sephora store.
    Guess the color of the perps.

It looked like the zoo in there. Very few people of other races. What kind of post apocalyptic hell is this?

Is this niggery happening at malls in other cities too?
    Man, that sounds bad! Here (switzerland & germany) niggers like to loiter around in malls as well, being loud and obnoxious, screaming into their iNigger sailfoams. Of course paid by tax money (since they all are "rapefugees"). What I find interesting though is that you mention gaudy shoes and clothes: They do that here too, but not Timberland (that is worn by the natives), niggers only wear the biggest, shiniest super expensive plastic sneakers you can imagine. Preferably nike, preferably ugly as hell. And, of course everything from apple. iNigger stores are packed with niggers & sand niggers over here, no humans at all.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Sad thing though: To my mind it is a good thing if there are places where niggers like to go, so they can't be somewhere else. As long as they stay in the hood and in malls, everything is fine. But as soon as they start cruising through white neighbourhoods, it gets really nasty!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    At least the nigger driver would only steal, misdirect or mangle your packages but likely wouldn't shoot you dead in your own driveway. The safety, security and ease of shopping more than outweighs the price of shipping.
    Not that sure, I know last year several times humans were shot by delivery niggers. Who knows how many more cases gets unreported. Wherever a nigger is, it is not safe to be around.

True dat! Damn shitbeasts!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate.

26. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Zagnut you make a good point, with every level of state and local government stacked against you permits and insurance licenses, franchise costs,
    mall CAM chatges, workmans comp, health insurance, and unrealistic mall space rent,... THEN add losses as darkies shoplift you blind. Malls are history

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate.
    Very well said!
    RIP big slice of (non black) Americana