Close

Likes Likes:  29
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwitzerlandNegroidians
    Chimpout Guest

Wait, did you say SWITZERLAND has niggers and ass lifters?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, that sounds bad! Here (switzerland & germany) niggers like to loiter around in malls as well, being loud and obnoxious, screaming into their iNigger sailfoams. Of course paid by tax money (since they all are "rapefugees"). What I find interesting though is that you mention gaudy shoes and clothes: They do that here too, but not Timberland (that is worn by the natives), niggers only wear the biggest, shiniest super expensive plastic sneakers you can imagine. Preferably nike, preferably ugly as hell. And, of course everything from apple. iNigger stores are packed with niggers & sand niggers over here, no humans at all.
    Holy shit this is in Switzerland? I thought they didn't let in rapefugees and that it was white.
    The niggers wear plastic gaudy nikes here too. The shows have knock off Michael Kors or Gucci bags to match they claw nails and hair dids so they can get muh dick.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a practical matter, shopping malls have ALWAYS been nigger magnets. I'm in my 50's now, but when I was 13, there was a local mall close to me that just completed a very large and expensive expansion. Along with it came the convenient excuse that public transportation links needed to be expanded to accommodate niggardry being able to reach this fabulous locale. Up until that point, public transportation was somewhat confined to the city limits. Suburbs didn't generally have to contend with busloads of niggers getting off at a stop placed just a few hundred feet from their daughters. When people started throwing up safe, white, clean suburban malls all over the fucking place, that was the beginning of what has come to be known as blockbusting. Ship in niggers, let them do what niggers do, watch property values drop through the fucking floor, wash-rinse-repeat.

Suburban malls were a purpose-made reason for getting niggardry into areas of the country that had never had to deal with it before, and expanded public transportation links were how it was accomplished. One more reason behind why so many kids these days have skin that looks like mayonnaise with worcestershire sauce mixed into it, the mating rituals at shopping mall food courts that no one had the good fucking sense to put a stop to when they had the chance.

Incidentally, that mall from my youth is now an overgrown field. The entire thing was torn down more than 15 years ago.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Suburbs didn't generally have to contend with busloads of niggers getting off at a stop placed just a few hundred feet from their daughters.
    Here on Long Island, our chief architect and civil engineer was Robert Moses. He purposely designed the parkway overpasses to be too low for buses from NYC, keeping their nigger trash from accessing our beautiful state beaches and parks. The woketurds want to strip his name off of everything, because of raycizzums, but the whitey cracker still rules the roost hereabouts. Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away, as intended, and everything named for Robert Moses is unchanged. You build it, and they can't come.

5. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    One more reason behind why so many kids these days have skin that looks like mayonnaise with worcestershire sauce mixed into it, the mating rituals at shopping mall food courts that no one had the good fucking sense to put a stop to when they had the chance.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here on Long Island, our chief architect and civil engineer was Robert Moses. He purposely designed the parkway overpasses to be too low for buses from NYC, keeping their nigger trash from accessing our beautiful state beaches and parks. The woketurds want to strip his name off of everything, because of raycizzums, but the whitey cracker still rules the roost hereabouts. Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away, as intended, and everything named for Robert Moses is unchanged. You build it, and they can't come.
    That is hilarious. I'm from NY and never heard of Robert Moses tho. Give the man a medal and a monument.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SwitzerlandNegroidians View Post
    Holy shit this is in Switzerland? I thought they didn't let in rapefugees and that it was white.
    The niggers wear plastic gaudy nikes here too. The shows have knock off Michael Kors or Gucci bags to match they claw nails and hair dids so they can get muh dick.
    Damn, I especially hate the claw nailed sheboons even more than the bucks (don't know why).
    Switzerland: Boatloads of niggers arrive at the Italian/Spanish coast every day. And lots of them move north. I recently read that in Switzerland 80% of the prison population is Nigger/Sandnigger/Turks. If you just know the ski holiday resorts, you won't see lots of niggers (but super obnoxious sand niggers from saudia arabia, emirates & kuwait), but in the bigger towns (Zuerich, Geneva), there are more than enough niggers. And yes, they do like bling bling stuff, especially Crapple, Nike and Gucci. And they are loud as well. But I do have to admit, they are by far not as bad as the US variety (yet), but it is getting worse the day.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That is hilarious. I'm from NY and never heard of Robert Moses tho. Give the man a medal and a monument.
    Second that!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    So sad and yet true! Problem with online shopping is amazon: They almost killed everything else since one can get everything there, so almost everybody already does have an account which makes it very convenient to shop there. But since amazon, apple... are evil super coddlers, and supported Burn Loot Murder with hundreds of millions I want to avoid them in the future. Which is pretty difficult as it turned out.
    I avoid Amazon. Ever since they donated tens of millions to BLM I said screw 'em. I buy from walmart.com, ebay (yeah it still exists!), or go directly to the store webpage (officemax, etc.) I won't give another dime to Amazon. They don't even have the cheapest prices anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not to be outdone, a nigger at the Oakwood Center here in the NOLA area decided to spread some Christmas cheer (what is it with niggers getting murdery on Christmas Eve?) and shoot another nigger as soon as it had actually paid for it's purchases at the Foot Lokkah stow. The monkey made it a whole ten feet from the register to the front door when it's Black Lives Splatter friend from the project across the highway emptied his brain bucket on the mall floor with a 9mm head shot from 12 inches. What marksmanship! What a fucking mess. This happened in 2014. It took three years to get a conviction when they caught the nigger dead to rights after a foot chase thru the mall. While trying to jog my memory about that ^ shooting, my search found that just a few weeks ago, October 11, two nigger yoots decided to shoot up the same mall outside one of the many closed stores in the mall making one good and one gimpy. I don't know how I missed it on the evening news unless the news considers it so commonplace that it only got a 10 second mention. Malls are dead. Niggers killed them. RIP another slice of Americana.
    Great post! That nigger that shot the other nigger at foot lokka ended up deleting another nigger at the state penitentiary (NU) https://www.wdsu.com/article/mama-be...beach/36954504 Not sure why they don't just give it the dealth penalty and save tax payers some money.
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Shopping malls are history and so are the proprietors that try to run a store. You have to be insane to try and sell goods when the losses are greater than any profit that can be realized. Paying for security accruals, taxes, BS state, Local and Federal not to mention keeping an attorney on retainer for the slip on the soap artists. Snag one dead to rights and you have some asshole stating if it is less than $500 you're fucked. Now you're stuck with some Rooster Sucker running amazon donating every bit of their profits to communist causes and agendas. When you stand in the ballot box just remember the propaganda from the previous year and see how much has changed and who kept their promise. I bet you can't! It is better to vote anti-incumbent if you're in doubt. The only time I hear from my elected officials is when they need my vote. The conversation is real short when I ask them what they have done while in office or what they plan to do that would make them better of the other candidate.
    Excellent post! Most politicians are scumbags. All of them on the left are scumbags who lie and support / use niggers for votes. Those stupid liberals destroyed this country.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Second that!
    he's got a great big monument !!

https://www.archpaper.com/2020/06/pr...to-be-removed/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This mall is +/- 5 miles from my keyboard as the crow or bullets fly while I type this so at least I'm well out of the average 2300 yard trajectory of the average errant 9mm HiPoint.
    Reminded me of this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uLpv1tY.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	16044

18. Likes N/A, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    he's got a great big monument !!
    That statue is staying put, just like the low parkway overpasses, which still keep busloads of NYC niggers away.
    They do come to Jones Beach by car, but in limited numbers. Those who maintain the beach always have their
    work cut out for them, as they always leave any open space filled with litter. I was once sitting at a light, when
    Hempstead High School let out for the day. It was windy, and the mass littering from 2000 niggers looked like
    a NYC ticker tape parade, in the "Canyon of Heroes". It blotted out visibility on Peninsula Bvld., which is 6 lanes
    of traffic, a.k.a. the Canyon of Niggers.

20. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Reminded me of this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uLpv1tY.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	16044
    I wouldn't even take ballistics into account. You are probably safe beyond about 50 yards if niggers are shooting. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning that a random bullet from a nigger at that range With the way they turn the gun sideways and always have it slightly cocked downward the chance of them hitting is slim. This is why there are thousands of monthly shootings in Chicago and only a few hundred hit with even less batwings.

Old topic but there is nothing at the mall for an adult anymore. Everything is overpriced. It is all teeny girls or boys with peach fuzz mustaches swelling their chests like they are ready to fight. I only go for food court before walking across the street to the movie theatre. I think it has been about 2.5 years since I have been to either. Malls are either ultra ghetto or full of ultra liberals. I don't go to either without my 10 230gr friends.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

22. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is welfare has given the undeserving lazy nigger as much money as working whites. The "nice" malls in Atlanta are farther and farther out now. Perimeter is fucked. Lenox Square is drive by shootings. North Point is deserted. It's Halcion and Avalon now we get pushed farther and farther out of our neighborhoods while libtoons steal our money and give it to murderous nigs.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That statue is staying put, just like the low parkway overpasses, which still keep busloads of NYC niggers away.
    They do come to Jones Beach by car, but in limited numbers. Those who maintain the beach always have their
    work cut out for them, as they always leave any open space filled with litter. I was once sitting at a light, when
    Hempstead High School let out for the day. It was windy, and the mass littering from 2000 niggers looked like
    a NYC ticker tape parade, in the "Canyon of Heroes". It blotted out visibility on Peninsula Bvld., which is 6 lanes
    of traffic, a.k.a. the Canyon of Niggers.
    In Ocean City, Maryland, they have giant machines that literally comb the beach to remove trash every evening in the summer. Coincidentally, there are more than a few niggers that frequent that town during the tourist season.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flameretardant View Post
    The problem is welfare has given the undeserving lazy nigger as much money as working whites. The "nice" malls in Atlanta are farther and farther out now. Perimeter is fucked. Lenox Square is drive by shootings. North Point is deserted. It's Halcion and Avalon now we get pushed farther and farther out of our neighborhoods while libtoons steal our money and give it to murderous nigs.
    Hey flameretardant, welcome to the Chimpout.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I wouldn't even take ballistics into account. You are probably safe beyond about 50 yards if niggers are shooting. You have a better chance of being hit by lightning that a random bullet from a nigger at that range With the way they turn the gun sideways and always have it slightly cocked downward the chance of them hitting is slim. This is why there are thousands of monthly shootings in Chicago and only a few hundred hit with even less batwings.
    I'll agree that if you're who they're aiming at, you have a slim chance of being hit. But, niggers are now in the habit of actually carrying their 9mms with a 30 rd. magazine inserted. It doesn't fall down their pants as easy that way, but the real problem is the spray and pray. All those rounds drastically increase the chance of a stray bullet hitting someone. I'm not liking the trend.

29. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey flameretardant, welcome to the Chimpout.
    Thanks Rey, glad I found my way here. The nigs stimmyed they way into my area and now I have to flee my home with my family

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flameretardant View Post
    welcome to the forum by the way !

33. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"... Those low overpasses still keep busloads of niggers away ..."

A small bedroom community north of me on Lake Erie used similar tactics to repel niggers.

The city was home to an electric generation station which used lake water for cooling.

The plant discharged hot water back into the lake, which attracted the fish.

The fish would attract the niggers.

They knuckled in
    from the larger cities on both sides to fish from the public park.

The city remedied this problem by disposing of all used chain link fence in the water in the vicinity of the pier. (This was of course solely for erosion control)

This worked well as no coon was able to cast a lure out and not have it eventually snag. City residents (100% white) knew to not fish there.

The city always had sparkling new chain link fencing around schools, public buildings etc. as it was always budgeted for replacement instead painting because the more fencing rolled out near the pier the better.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

35. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A small bedroom community north of me on Lake Erie used similar tactics to repel niggers.

The city was home to an electric generation station which used lake water for cooling.

The plant discharged hot water back into the lake, which attracted the fish.

The fish would attract the niggers.

They knuckled in
    from the larger cities on both sides to fish from the public park.

The city remedied this problem by disposing of all used chain link fence in the water in the vicinity of the pier. (This was of course solely for erosion control)

This worked well as no coon was able to cast a lure out and not have it eventually snag. City residents (100% white) knew to not fish there.

The city always had sparkling new chain link fencing around schools, public buildings etc. as it was always budgeted for replacement instead painting because the more fencing rolled out near the pier the better.
    the ingenuity of humans always intrigues me !

37. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post