Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sowapotamus convinces idiot YT nurse to be godmother to its newborn niglet

On Sept. 23, Monique Jones of Ferguson, Missouri, welcomed Zamyrah Prewitt who arrived at 29 weeks gestation weighing 2 pounds, 5 ounces.

Jones had tested positive for COVID-19 on Sept. 4 and was hospitalized. The 28-year-old mother of two told "Good Morning America" that doctors at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, performed the early c-section to save her daughter's life.
    Prior to being tested for the virus, Jones felt common symptoms such as chills and shortness of breath. She said she rarely left her house during her pregnancy other than to grocery shop, and always wore a mask and washed her hands properly.

Jones said she was intubated at the hospital on Sept. 6. Intensive care unit nurse Caitlyn Obrock told "GMA" that Jones, who was her patient, was on high oxygen and was nervous about the intubation.
    Obrock said she does not usually keep in touch with her patients, though she felt a special connection to Jones.

While Jones underwent rehab, Obrock raised $2,000 in baby gifts. She and her colleagues then held a baby shower for Jones.
    Recently, Jones asked Obrock to be the baby's godmother and hope to celebrate the moment when it's safe to do so.
    https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/f...-made-74967409

I try to keep a hold on my language, but could a human be a bigger dumbfuck than that? What a stupid idiot cunt!

I'm a godfather. I took it very seriously when asked, because I considered it an honor to be asked. I was touched these friends chose to rely on me for the tremendous responsibility if God forbid anything happened to them. Niggers just use godparent as a gibs scam. All those gifts were sold on eBay or to pawn shops within hours of being brought back to the nigger nest, and then the nurse fell for worse. Extra gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and then hitting her up for money. "We beez habben hard times."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I try to keep a hold on my language, but could a human be a bigger dumbfuck than that? What a stupid idiot cunt!

I'm a godfather. I took it very seriously when asked, because I considered it an honor to be asked. I was touched these friends chose to rely on me for the tremendous responsibility if God forbid anything happened to them. Niggers just use godparent as a gibs scam. All those gifts were sold on eBay or to pawn shops within hours of being brought back to the nigger nest, and then the nurse fell for worse. Extra gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and then hitting her up for money. "We beez habben hard times."
    More PROOF "libtardism" is a MENTAL disorder!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

It’s fucked though because if she had refused, she would be accused of racism and likely fired. Shouldn’t have ever helped it in the first place.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It’s fucked though because if she had refused, she would be accused of racism and likely fired. Shouldn’t have ever helped it in the first place.
    It's just like the old saying, Let no good deed go unpunished!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Shouldn’t have ever helped it in the first place.

Bingo!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't worry about it too much.

That niglet probably won't survive past its larval stage, and even if it does, another nigger will make it good before the age of 25.

The godmother should do the right thing and mentally prepare the nigger for an eternity in Hell.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.