Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Muzzie "teens" run down and kill Calgary police officer

Investigators believed a 17-year-old was behind the wheel of the vehicle when it struck Harnett. Global News is not naming the 17-year-old in accordance with the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

He and the 19-year-old passenger, Amir Abdulrahman, are both charged with murder, and turned themselves in at police headquarters at about 5:30 p.m. Friday.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7550724/c...rder-warrants/

Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi says he’s angry and sad
    Nice to know.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal Canada doesn’t have capital punishment.That’s what the sand niggs deserve!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Liberal Canada doesn’t have capital punishment.That’s what the sand niggs deserve!
    If this happened in the GREAT state of Texas those @$$lifters would be "goat winged within 6 months!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    If this happened in the GREAT state of Texas those @$$lifters would be "goat winged within 6 months!!
    Sorry, I thought it happened in Canada. That’s what happens when I multitask. LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Sorry, I thought it happened in Canada. That’s what happens when I multitask. LOL!
    Jim, it DID happen in Canada, but you know that that country is FULL of soy boy libtards!! They won't put the @$$lifter$ to death. In Texas they would!! I'm just glad that Texas and our home state of Florida are common sense states. HOPEFULLY those libtards from new yawk and commiefornia moving to these 2 states don't bring their voting patterns with them!!