Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Ugly chimp on the loose in NYC... it's said that the mayor has sex with this

Something on exhibit at the Bronx Zoo broke out of its enclosure and was last seen wandering around Gracie Mansion on the East Side of Manhattan.
    Approach with caution as it's uglier than Medusa and looks like a Bonobo in heat performing ugly acts of bestiality with the NYC mayor.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ane_McCray.JPG

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christ! what a picture! That monsterous nigg sow about jumped out the computer and bit me!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think some oildrillers and coalburners hate themselves.

I mean, why else would someone intentionally have sex with a nigger, if not to punish themselves?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

4. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

I mean, why else would someone intentionally have sex with a nigger, if not to punish themselves?

Got that right!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the best pic anybody ever took of that awful jungle bat. You could put a chicken bone through her nostrils, and drop her in Papua New Guinea, and the tribesman would say "Where you been" ? Like all Marxists, De Blasio is a big homo, and there's no way he fucks that "ex-lesbian" bush nigger. They supposedly have two shitlings together, both of whom are wool-haired animals. It's another Democrat fake family, like the Obama's, or that gay nigger Andrew Gillum, who was almost elected governor of Florida. He woke up in a fleshpile, with a couple of other queers, which blew up his phony family man charade.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The offspring that resulted from this act of bestiality are so fugly. It's criminal. https://vip.nypost.com/wp-content/up...y=90&strip=all

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The offspring that resulted from this act of bestiality are so fugly. It's criminal. https://vip.nypost.com/wp-content/up...y=90&strip=all
    Is that a buck or a sow?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Prepares yo-seff to vomick!

^^^Oh, folks, it gets MUCH WORSE THAN THAT!!!

Here we see the sherilla dancing with her oildrilling POS husband on New Year's Eve while wearing a face mask decorated with what is unmistakably the universally known symbol for pedophilia. The symbol is widely known within pedo circles as to it's meaning. It is literally an advertisement for the wearer who is shopping for kids so the pimps will know what to offer them.

There is no way that DrillBlasioil or his wife, Crusty McCrabs doesn't know this. FFS, the Chief of Police HAS TO KNOW this and he works for the mayor. Somebody would have warned him and his ape if it were an accident. Was the Police Chief not there for the festivities? Surely, as a member of the few privileged New Yorkers allowed on the street that night, he would have been one of them - right?

If not an intentional act on the part of the First Yuckle, the only way this could have slipped by is the complete incompetence of every person surrounding the Mayor and the First Beasty of NY.

His "wife" is an open lesbian. https://observer.com/2015/05/are-you...ave-an-answer/
    Just, seriously, what... the... fuck?

Of course gays and lesbians know they can't reproduce so they have to recruit.

There is the matter of the rioting vandal lesboon (suspook as lesboon at best) half breed mutt daughter which would make her at least bisexual (or straight for pay) but then again, Obongo and Big Mike "had" two daughters as well with just as much of a paper trail as the the elder Obammies have. (NONE)

I wonder if there as many pictures of her pregnant as there are of Big Mike - ZERO!

If a gay man marries a woman, she is called his beard.

When a lesbian marries a man, he is called a merkin.

I wonder what the kids are called? Probably purse poodles or accessories, I would think.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chirlane_McCray.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	367.7 KB 
ID:	13500

Mega BARF!!! Is that ultra hideous mega-turd sub-cockroach crap beast really a sheboon, or just another filthy tranny sow, ala Moochie Moochelle "Big Mike" Chimpelle Ohomo? And which of the two crap-beasts bites the pillow and which one packs the fudge?

And do DeBlasio and its mega fugly sow beast and Barry and Chimpelle Ohomo do down-low foursomes?

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chirlane_McCray.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	367.7 KB 
ID:	13500

Mega BARF!!! Is that ultra hideous mega-turd sub-cockroach crap beast really a sheboon, or just another filthy tranny sow, ala Moochie Moochelle "Big Mike" Chimpelle Ohomo? And which of the two crap-beasts bites the pillow and which one packs the fudge?

And do DeBlasio and its mega fugly sow beast and Barry and Chimpelle Ohomo do down-low foursomes?

Worked with a filthy driller once. His 5'5" bi-sow was upwards of 250.

One day I asked him "Which one of you holds the ashtray during sex?"

Either being flippantly honest or not wanting to be outdone (not sure which) his response was "I usually just rest it in between her shoulder blades or the small of her back."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^^Oh, folks, it gets [B]MUCH WORSE THAN THAT!!! ....etc
    Leftists defending and worshipping pedophilia... SHOCKER. they're fighting for that to be the next sexual orientation. Another letter to tack onto the lgbtq nonsense. Lgbtqp?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Maybe she's really tight down there

Or it may be an Eatalian thing. The biggest lynching of White People in Amerca was to teach New Orleans Eatalians not to mate with the introduced fauna