Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape 3 Vile Niggers Dressed as Utility Workers Home Invade & Murder, 1 Made Good, 1 Wrangled & 1 Escapes

DENVER (CBS4) – The suspect arrested following a deadly home robbery in the 900 block of North Monaco Parkway is charged with first degree murder. Joshua Hamm, 38, is accused of posing as a utility worker with two other suspooks wearing reflective vests.

Investigators said the three suspooks fatally shot the homeowner, Mark Outman. A woman at the home was also shot, and remains in critical condition. Police said the female victim was a visiting family member and does not live at the home, but would not elaborate further on their relationship.

The shooting happened around 11:25 a.m. on Monday. Investigators said they do not know why the suspects targeted the home.
    https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/12/...-home-robbery/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joshua-Hamm-04-19-82-DPD2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	13493
    The nigger that the cops wasted was a POS nigger carjacker
    Officers took Joshua Hamm into custody after a short chase. Police said another armed suspect attempted to carjack three drivers. Officers shot the suspect, identified as Larry Hamm, who later died at the hospital. Investigators say Joshua and Larry Hamm were cousins.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 01-01-2021 at 05:06 PM. Reason: position
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's probably a coincidence, but has anyone else noticed that most nigger criminals look as if they might have simian ancestry?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad that humans have to continuously endure pain,abuse and punishment from worthless criminal niggers. It was very nice to hear that one of the groid perps was made good and another wrangled.I am wishing that the other one gets made good soon. Only way to prevent niggs from assaulting robbing and killing humans is to deport them all.Preferably with their liberal owners.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dressed as Utility Workers"

What is wrong with this picture?

Hint: "Nigger" and "worker" in the same sentence!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try to get utility workers to show up, to hook up your fucking utilities. It takes an act of congress to get it done.
    They do not show up, out of the blue, at anybody's residence, ever. And certainly not three at a time.
    Also, the utility company would never send three niggers out together, as at least one competent crew member is necessary.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

"Also, the utility company would never send three niggers out together, as at least one competent crew member is necessary."

I have to admit, the only time I see a 100% spook outfit, they are doing sealcoating or asphalt paving, but never public utility work.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post