Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm waiting for things to return to the old days, when you could walk into a gun shop and they would have more than a bunch of rusty revolvers on display.

Some folks might think I'm being sarcastic, but it was actually like that in Phoenix for awhile.

Even if you had the money to spend, the guns just weren't available. I guarantee most of the guns that were purchased are locked up in somebody's storage, collecting cobwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You care more about recoil.
    Well, I'm also developing some arthritis.

Technically, the adrenaline can and will override it in an emergency situation, but the arthritis makes it more challenging to practice with high recoil guns.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Off to the store to have a nice day with Mr Heckler and Mr Koch !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm waiting for things to return to the old days, when you could walk into a gun shop and they would have more than a bunch of rusty revolvers on display.

Some folks might think I'm being sarcastic, but it was actually like that in Phoenix for awhile.

Even if you had the money to spend, the guns just weren't available. I guarantee most of the guns that were purchased are locked up in somebody's storage, collecting cobwebs.

Well, I'm also developing some arthritis.

Technically, the adrenaline can and will override it in an emergency situation, but the arthritis makes it more challenging to practice with high recoil guns.
    I love Arizona and I wish I still lived there. The climate is great for your arthritis i bet.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They can do that in New York. No one’s allowed to carry in New York. And that’s why they do that. Try that shit in Texas, Florida Tennessee, Kentucky, or places were people are allowed to carry firearms in their vehicles. The bat wing fairy would’ve been delivering.
    I pray some niggers try to do that to me here in Brevard county FL.Between my work partner and I, we have enough artillery in the truck to hold off a small army. Our governor encourages the use of lethal force when that type of savage nigger behavior presents itself.
    Wish we were allowed to carry over here as well! I hate these shitbeasts!
    Stay safe!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The driver of that BMW will likely be voting republican next time.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.