Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers nig in New York

Somebody just posted the following vid on twitter:
    https://t.co/H2WNBXSuZp
    That is why you should always carry! Avoid the groid!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to all the jungle ape sounds! Typical TNB.

And niggers wonder why white people hate them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Planet of the Apes.
    I saw a few White folks in that crowd, not sure what possessed them to go near niggers. Unless it’s to record their natural instincts in hopes this video can wake some sheltered folks up. The only hope to win the city back is to starve them out and have them dine on ghetto lobster and soylent black.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet I could make a lot of money by making napalm flamethrowers that can be attached to cars and activated by the push of a button.

I would only sell them to human Democrats, though.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can do that in New York. No one’s allowed to carry in New York. And that’s why they do that. Try that shit in Texas, Florida Tennessee, Kentucky, or places were people are allowed to carry firearms in their vehicles. The bat wing fairy would’ve been delivering.
    I pray some niggers try to do that to me here in Brevard county FL.Between my work partner and I, we have enough artillery in the truck to hold off a small army. Our governor encourages the use of lethal force when that type of savage nigger behavior presents itself.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They can do that in New York. No one’s allowed to carry in New York. And that’s why they do that. Try that shit in Texas, Florida Tennessee, Kentucky, or places were people are allowed to carry firearms in their vehicles. The bat wing fairy would’ve been delivering.
    I pray some niggers try to do that to me here in Brevard county FL.Between my work partner and I, we have enough artillery in the truck to hold off a small army. Our governor encourages the use of lethal force when that type of savage nigger behavior presents itself.
    You don't really see shines like that in Arizona either.

But over here, we don't need a permit to concealed carry.

I keep two Ruger Wranglers in my car. I have two because they are difficult to reload in anything even slightly resembling a short amount of time. (And yes, a .22 can certainly mess someone up, as long as you target anything except the skull. If you want to go for the skull, use a .45 Colt.)

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

"(And yes, a .22 can certainly mess someone up, as long as you target anything except the skull.)"

.22 is pretty deadly... more people killed by this caliber than any other round.

https://www.thehighroad.org/index.ph...aliber.760605/

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I bet I could make a lot of money by making napalm flamethrowers that can be attached to cars and activated by the push of a button.
    Actually, in the good old times these things used to be allowed in South Africa. Usually for the ease of use (and to prevent damage to your car) instead of napalm they used propane/butane gas, but still, a wall of flames around your car did scare niggers.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been carrying all the time lately. My inner voice, that stomach guardian angel is telling me to keep close to Mr Glock.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Between my work partner and I, we have enough artillery in the truck to hold off a small army. Our governor encourages the use of lethal force when that type of savage nigger behavior presents itself.

I came to the right place to learn!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I've been carrying all the time lately. My inner voice, that stomach guardian angel is telling me to keep close to Mr Glock.
    I've got a Mr. Glock myself. A GOOD FRIEND to have!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've got a Mr. Glock myself. A GOOD FRIEND to have!!!!
    I carry a G43.But I always have a truck gun handy. Lately, it’s been my 8” barreled 300 blackout pistol.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I carry a G43.But I always have a truck gun handy. Lately, it’s been my 8” barreled 300 blackout pistol.
    I've got a G43 too, Jim!! I love the fact that I can conceal it easily!! Happy New Year my friend!! May you have a nigger free day!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Planet of the apes! Humans should not be forced to live in a zoo.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

dumb blasio will save you... not

What did you expect in a city where the oil drilling, bestiality committing mayor wants to defund the police?
    I feel sad for my home town.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've got a G43 too, Jim!! I love the fact that I can conceal it easily!! Happy New Year my friend!! May you have a nigger free day!!
    G43 is a very reliable weapon. I also have a G43X which handles better and holds 10 rds.Both conceal well. Very good if you’re being robbed or jumped. Close quarters. But if you have to accommodate several niggers at once,you need to step up to something that will accommodate them properly.AR,AK,M1A ect....

24. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    G43 is a very reliable weapon. I also have a G43X which handles better and holds 10 rds.Both conceal well. Very good if you’re being robbed or jumped. Close quarters. But if you have to accommodate several niggers at once,you need to step up to something that will accommodate them properly.AR,AK,M1A ect....
    It depends on the situation, and it may sound counterintuitive for a soldier to say this, but I actually prefer revolvers.

A .22lr single action can be useful, but you can also get double action .357 magnum revolvers that are concealable. It's like having a slightly more old fashioned, more powerful 9mm.

Ruger makes one that is pretty nifty: https://ruger.com/products/lcr/specSheets/5450.html

It's about as close to a semi-automatic pistol as a revolver will probably get, I think. Also, no need to rack a slide or cock a hammer.

edit: If I'm going to get a "pistol," I'm going to get a submachine gun that's been modified for single round fire only (semi-automatic). Those are essentially overbuilt pistols that can be used and abused.

A light machine gun like the M249 might be a decent alternative to the AR-15, IMHO. It fires slowly enough that it isn't exactly hard to keep hitting your target.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It depends on the situation, and it may sound counterintuitive for a soldier to say this, but I actually prefer revolvers.

A .22lr single action can be useful, but you can also get double action .357 magnum revolvers that are concealable. It's like having a slightly more old fashioned, more powerful 9mm.

Ruger makes one that is pretty nifty: https://ruger.com/products/lcr/specSheets/5450.html

It's about as close to a semi-automatic pistol as a revolver will probably get, I think. Also, no need to rack a slide or cock a hammer.

edit: If I'm going to get a "pistol," I'm going to get a submachine gun that's been modified for single round fire only (semi-automatic). Those are essentially overbuilt pistols that can be used and abused.

A light machine gun like the M249 might be a decent alternative to the AR-15, IMHO. It fires slowly enough that it isn't exactly hard to keep hitting your target.
    That Ruger revolver reminds me of a Smith and Wesson feather light. I also like the 9 mm AR pistols.I have a 9 mm CMMG banshee. Suppressed or not, it’s an ass kicker!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suppressed or not, it’s an ass kisser!
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that...

At any rate, the .357 is no joke, and anyone using it should definitely practice a few times with it before attempting to use it in a self defense situation. It is NOT the same as 9mm, .380, or .38 special. With a 9mm, the slide actually absorbs some of the recoil.

I like .22lr because of the almost total lack of recoil regardless of the weapon used. It's also essentially a subsonic 5.56 round, and one that can be used in pocket pistols. It is not a coincidence that there are no 5.56 derringers (that anyone in their right mind would actually use), and all of the pistols are HUGE compared to most others.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean by that...

At any rate, the .357 is no joke, and anyone using it should definitely practice a few times with it before attempting to use it in a self defense situation. It is NOT the same as 9mm, .380, or .38 special. With a 9mm, the slide actually absorbs some of the recoil.

I like .22lr because of the almost total lack of recoil regardless of the weapon used. It's also essentially a subsonic 5.56 round, and one that can be used in pocket pistols. It is not a coincidence that there are no 5.56 derringers (that anyone in their right mind would actually use), and all of the pistols are HUGE compared to most others.
    Ass kicker!Sorry my mic picked up the wrong words again. LOL!
    Anyway, any round can be deadly if it’s put in the right spot. Shot placement is what it all boils down to.
    You care more about recoil. For me, I want knockdown power.A .45 ACP has very good stopping ability.I used to carry a G36. And in the future I may do that again.