Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to the riots?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggersrioting3215.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	13481

I was getting used to members of Antifa and BLM rioting, looting, burning, and killing police officers.

Why did they stop?

I mean, they almost certainly didn't get what they wanted, as the general public (and the police) probably dislikes them even more than before.

Was it the billions of dollars that were donated to their cause, which most likely caused infighting that reduced their ability to function?

Or was it the fascist COVID that oppressed them?

Did Biden order his secret police to execute his useful idiots?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think you answered your own question while asking the question.
    “They certainly didn’t get what they wanted. Everyone hates them more than ever.”
    They probably just went back down their mom’s basement to hide. LOL!

3. Likes InsufferableNigg liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^It's gotta be hard being 30+, addicted to whining about depression, and living with the parents!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    I mean, they almost certainly didn't get what they wanted
    Partly because they still don't know what that is

Seems like some in Oregon think Antifa may be responsible for the worst fire season in years.

Cops Try to Convince Riot-Weary People in Oregon That Antifa Didn’t Start Wildfires. Good Luck With That

As I reported earlier on PJMedia, antifa and Black Lives Matter arsonists and looters are featured in the news all the time. The protesters come to the rural areas, such as Sandy and Estacada, a site of the fires, to label locals as bigots.

Investigations into the fires are just getting underway. Some arrests have been made in Southern Oregon. A known antifa militant was arrested in Portland for trying to set a natural gas line on fire, which could have killed hundreds if not thousands of people in NW Portland. That’s terrorism.
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...antifa-n924823

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I think you answered your own question while asking the question.
    “They certainly didn’t get what they wanted. Everyone hates them more than ever.”
    They probably just went back down their mom’s basement to hide. LOL!
    That's what I was thinking!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What happened to the riots?"

In most areas of the United States, winter weather has set in. Jigaboos don't like the cold or being out in it.

The riots will commence in the spring/summer when the jigs will emerge from their nests because their broke ass air conditioners are not working... the first time a coon colored felon is put down by the PoPo.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	scrolloftruth29304.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	443.5 KB 
ID:	13484
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That's what I was thinking!!
    Don’t want to sound cliché. But,great minds think alike!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NigShitPigShit;148192]^It's gotta be hard being 30+, addicted to whining about depression, and living with the parents!

And I can’t answer that question, because I was already out of the house starting my own business at 18. My father would’ve personally beat the crap out of me if I was protesting or playing video games in the basement instead of working all day.

12. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Don’t want to sound cliché. But,great minds think alike!
    Tru Dat, maing!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because George SoreAss and his groups of commie scum are no longer funding them now that the Gorilla Harris and Joey Fingers Admasturbation is installed. That funding has been diverted to the long mud-line oozing up towards our southern border.

15. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Because George SoreAss and his groups of commie scum are no longer funding them now that the Gorilla Harris and Joey Fingers Admasturbation is installed. That funding has been diverted to the long mud-line oozing up towards our southern border.
    Exactly.Because the liberals got what they wanted from their useful idiots. For now, it’s time to lay back.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit hasn’t stopped and it won’t ever stop until niggers are the majority. Which, even then it wont stop. They will just kill at will and the nigger judges will let them walk because they killed whitey and he is the enemy. When they’re the majority here, there won’t be enough to pay their gibs and they will find another country to invade until they have parasitically removed us all. There will be one island of white people and a whole continent of Asians . The asians will finally decide there is not enough opposition to keep them from nuking the niggers back to hell but not before they have destroyed whitey, which is their ultimate goal.

18. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This shit hasn’t stopped and it won’t ever stop until niggers are the majority.

Which, even then it wont stop

They will just kill at will and the nigger judges will let them walk because they killed whitey and he is the enemy. When they’re the majority here, there won’t be enough to pay their gibs and they will find another country to invade until they have parasitically removed us all. There will be one island of white people and a whole continent of Asians . The asians will finally decide there is not enough opposition to keep them from nuking the niggers back to hell but not before they have destroyed whitey, which is their ultimate goal.
    Nigger jealousy and frustration at their inability to become human.

If you cannot win tear down the winners.
    Even if they're the ones feeding you. That's how stupid niggers are.

Same with Antifa-BLM. They are not disciplined, self-directed people. They hate society because it functions (after a fashion), while they cannot. AT. ALL. They need to address their pain directly, but haven't yet realized that that is the only way out of their mental prison. Failing that, they will destroy everything positive they can get their hands on until they either run out of stuff to destroy or are themselves destroyed in the process.

In Portland, Black Lives Matter-Antifa made good on their pre-announced “J20” (January 20) riot. Around 150 Antifa dressed in black shut down traffic as they marched unimpeded to the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon. They held a large banner showing a Kalashnikov and the text, “WE DON’T WANT BIDEN — WE WANT REVENGE!”
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/biden-...s-burned-down/

A large mob of Antifa members dressed in black was seen smashing windows of the Democratic Party of Oregon headquarters in Portland and covering the building in anti-Biden graffiti.
    https://neonnettle.com/news/13942-an...-want-revenge-

In a way, China is the only answer to America's epidemic of negrosis and mental illness. Asia doesn't fuck around.

Between 1978 and today, the PRC changed itself from an almost entirely rural country of water buffaloes and rice paddies to one of the world's top two superpowers, thanks to leader Deng Xiaoping's pivot from "Red" to "expert"--from hardcore commie to vacuu-sucking knowledge from the West.

He was able to do this thanks to China's traditional emphasis on education and the fact that China has always had a centralized, authoritarian government that not only never suffered fools gladly, but consistently made a point of disposing of them publicly in hideous ways.

IF, which seems likely, no Patriots come to the rescue of the American republic (which, by the way has lasted about as long as the average Chinese imperial dynasty--ALL governments seem to have a life span), as much as this has caused me anguish and sleepless nights, it would be a tribute to America's greatness to have lost to China, the world's oldest continuous civilization, inventor of paper, gunpowder, noodles, blahblahblah...

Where is Hunter Biden's former Chinese business partner, "the richest man in China"? Where is Jack Ma? The same place Jack Dorsey, Nancy Pelosi, Barry Obama, etc., and every single goddamn nigger in America will end up.

The nigger will rue the day it bit the hand that fed it.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are still doing their thing. You just won't hear as much about it now, especially on the major news networks - CNN and MSNBC and the such. The only reason they showed the riots before was to try to spin it as discontent and incompetence of Trump. Trying to make it seem like the entire country was burning down simply because of him and he cant stop it. Funny thing is it looks like the crazy anarchists have already turned on Biden. Just watch:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    They are still doing their thing. You just won't hear as much about it now, especially on the major news networks - CNN and MSNBC and the such. The only reason they showed the riots before was to try to spin it as discontent and incompetence of Trump. Trying to make it seem like the entire country was burning down simply because of him and he cant stop it. Funny thing is it looks like the crazy anarchists have already turned on Biden. Just watch:

Punks burning the American flag don't realize they can only get away with that in indulgent Western countries. Your "sell by" date is almost here, nigger-loving panties.

The end of that video shows Boston. Haha!!!! Take that leftist nigger shit straight into Harvard Yard, the hub and core of elitist leftist nigger shit!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Name:	niggersrioting3215.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	13481

I was getting used to members of Antifa and BLM rioting, looting, burning, and killing police officers.

Why did they stop?

I mean, they almost certainly didn't get what they wanted, as the general public (and the police) probably dislikes them even more than before.

Was it the billions of dollars that were donated to their cause, which most likely caused infighting that reduced their ability to function?

Or was it the fascist COVID that oppressed them?

Did Biden order his secret police to execute his useful idiots?
    Actually when the Delaware Usurper had his SHAM inauguration there were riots on the left coast, in washingcoon state and portland, oregon. And in regards to the useful idiots part I think it will happen, just not yet!!

23. Likes N/A liked this post