Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

She will be looking for a new pet monkey...

New Jersey Devils star P.K. Subban (nigger) and former Olympic gold medallist Lindsey Vonn (race traitor /whore) announced that their relationship has come to an end, in separate Instagram posts Tuesday.
    Subban and Vonn reportedly began dating in June 2018, and announced their engagement in August 2019.

Yes, this is thge same woman who was a a cum-dump for Tigger Nigger Woods...I guess the blonde ski-slut just likes nigger muh-dik...

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    New Jersey Devils star P.K. Subban (nigger) and former Olympic gold medallist Lindsey Vonn (race traitor /whore) announced that their relationship has come to an end, in separate Instagram posts Tuesday.
    Subban and Vonn reportedly began dating in June 2018, and announced their engagement in August 2019.

Yes, this is thge same woman who was a a cum-dump for Tigger Nigger Woods...I guess the blonde ski-slut just likes nigger muh-dik...
    Just like the"Dead Pool" CO should have a pool to which which "celebrity" nigger will be the next one to use her as a cum dumpster!!

4. Likes GDRHammer, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be one hell of a collection... I have never understood what would make a pretty human female want to to spread her legs for a nigger beast. Daddy issues? Trying to be an 'individual'? Mental disorder? I just don't know. I guess what these race-traitors don't get is that once they have allowed a nigger to muh-dik them, they are lost. No self-respecting human male will ever want her and she will always be nothing but a trophy to a nigger.

6. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nasty mudshark's cooch must look like an M-80 went off inside a pot roast by now. The last Olympics, asswipe reporters were asking her if she would visit the White House if she won gold, so she, and they, could jerk themselves off, bashing President Trump. That was followed by the fat whore not winning a goddamn thing. The President should have headed this tactic off at the pass, by declaring no athletes would be invited during his term in office. If Lindsey Vonn was in the Mudshark Olympics, she could be expected to win gold, in the Ski Jump Onto A Nigger's Dick competition, but that doesn't even rate a visit to Big Mike Obama's cage.

8. Likes Jim Crow, GDRHammer, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Subban is one ugly nigger ape. Kartrashians started this beastiality thing. I've always said, mudsharks prioritize animal lust before human decency. Humans do not mate with animals, period. They would've been better off using an inanimate object like a cucumber than being with a foul nigger monkey.

Stay tuned, this slut will find another sports nigger. What I'm waiting for, is when her toll will be paid.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes GDRHammer, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be one hell of a collection... I have never understood what would make a pretty human female want to to spread her legs for a nigger beast. Daddy issues? Trying to be an 'individual'? Mental disorder? I just don't know. I guess what these race-traitors don't get is that once they have allowed a nigger to muh-dik them, they are lost. No self-respecting human male will ever want her and she will always be nothing but a trophy to a nigger.
    The answer to your question is ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

12. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could never understand the sick mind of a Mudshark. Either way, it wouldn’t matter. I just think mudsharks are better off dead.No better than the niggs they fuck.

14. Likes GDRHammer, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That Subban is one ugly nigger ape. Kartrashians started this beastiality thing. I've always said, mudsharks prioritize animal lust before human decency. Humans do not mate with animals, period. They would've been better off using an inanimate object like a cucumber than being with a foul nigger monkey.

Stay tuned, this slut will find another sports nigger. What I'm waiting for, is when her toll will be paid.
    I'll bet this time it WILL be!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

...I guess the blonde ski-slut just likes nigger muh-dik...

Burner say once you go black you never go back!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums
    This nasty mudshark's cooch must look like an M-80 went off inside a pot roast by now.

Something ghastly seems to overtake not only mudsharks but oil-drillers such as Boris Becker, who, in his youth, epitomized Caucasian beauty. After decades of drilling, Becker looks like a miserable, bloated alcoholic. I find recent pictures of him hard to look at.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many niggers has this dirty whore spread for, anyway? With each one she looks more and more like a rough, hard-rode gutter rat. If her aim is to get the ugliest, most simian-looking nigger around, I think she reached her goal.

This one is going to be hard to top.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lindsey-Vonn-PK-Subban-Definitely-Wants-Kids-In-The-Future-Promo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	13482
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post