Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Why niggers SHOULD get the vaccine first

I'll admit that a COVID-19 vaccine is important, but it's obvious that it has been rushed out the door, and we don't know what the long term effects of directly manipulating our RNA and DNA in this manner will be.

This is why I propose that we publicly campaign to try and get as many people of color (AKA niggers) to take the vaccine first.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggervaccine64.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	13468

They will serve as guinea pigs, and if anything is obviously wrong with the vaccine, Moderna/Pfizer/etc will modify it for the next batch, and that is when we should get the vaccine.

If it is safe.

Besides, nobody really gives a shit if a bunch of niggers die, and the niggers should consider it a privilege to "taste test" the vaccine for us. I suppose you could call it black privilege.

Their sacrifices will not be in vain, as humankind will reap the rewards that it is due. We only keep niggers around for stuff like this, because we don't want to risk putting our own lives in danger. It's not like niggers are good for anything except burning down buildings, stealing shit, muh dikking their own children, and smoking meth.

And if the niggers end up sterile while we have to deal with the Corona a little while longer, I will say that it was absolutely worth it to ensure the extinction of the negro species. If I woke up one day and the streets looked like Haiti, with good niggers lying dead all around, and I had to drive over their corpses with my car to get to work, I would be okay with that.

If that happened, I might even quit my job so I could work with the incinerator folks tossing nigger bodies into the flames of Hell.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^
    You got it right, if only niggers could be the guinea pigs. Animal testing and modeling help predict a drug's efficacy, but niggers are lower than animals and without souls, that testing stuff on them may have no use for us. They really have nothing positive to offer to humanity. But I like your description of how the nigger species may go the way of the dodo bird. That will truly be the dawn of a new age for us humans. We'll be able to be at peace, explore and expand with no dead weight pulling us down.

If only there's a great scientist out there who can tweak Covid to just attack shitskin niggers (goes without saying all 1 drop nigs are as bad as 100% nigs) and their Islamist relatives, we'd be set for the next 10,000 years.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And inject the niggs w/gps tracking device.This way they’ll be easier to track down a wrangle. All niggs are criminals.

6. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    If I woke up one day and the streets looked like Haiti, with good niggers lying dead all around, and I had to drive over their corpses with my car to get to work, I would be okay with that.

If that happened, I might even quit my job so I could work with the incinerator folks tossing nigger bodies into the flames of Hell

8. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed.