Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

So we're all going to be filthy rich soon...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allaboutthebenjamins19394.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	514.9 KB 
ID:	13464

So what do you plan on doing with your $600?

I'm going to buy a Zippo lighter and some lighter fluid (actually this and one of these; so two inserts and one case), and spend the rest of it on bills.

If they increase it to $2,000, I'll spend all of that on bills as well.

I could lie, but I've had numerous Zippos over the year, and the lighter would be PERFECT... if the fuel didn't evaporate the way it does. It's a major design flaw.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna go to Popeye's and get me their chiggun sammich, then next day KFC for their original fried chicken.

Seriously, though, there's a nice pair of Red Wing boots (made in USA) I want.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm gonna go to Popeye's and get me their chiggun sammich, then next day KFC for their original fried chicken.

Chick-Fil-A makes some decent chicken if that ever is something you might want.

I've heard good things about Red Wing boots, but... do you know if they have any with heavily cushioned soles?

Light soles that were basically just a piece of cardboard were the bane of my existence in the military. I will spend extra for more cushion.

I usually wear a pair of Hoka One One sneakers these days. So comfy.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d probably spend the whole $600 or $2000 on ammo and reloading components. Problem is, there’s none to be had. So, I’ll probably just let it sit with my savings.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spent a fortune on climbing boots with steel shanks in the early '70s and never wore them out! Red Wing boots are outstanding.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my tax bracket I won't get shit, I only get to pay for everyone else !!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    That's the beauty of a system where the majority can vote to steal money from the minority.

If you don't like it, move to a country that isn't communist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Me and my wife make just under the 150k limit for married couples. We already got ours. All it is though, is money we already gave them. We pay over 8k in federal income tax every year. I’m not sure why I should be thankful to receive 600 bucks.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Me and my wife make just under the 150k limit for married couples. We already got ours. All it is though, is money we already gave them. We pay over 8k in federal income tax every year. I’m not sure why I should be thankful to receive 600 bucks.
    I'm pretty sure it's meant to keep you from rioting and burning down your city.

Think of it as being like a bribe...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's meant to keep you from rioting and burning down your city.

Think of it as being like a bribe...
    Alyssa Milanosays I can feed a starving nigger in Africa for 50 cents a day. I wonder how many starving niggers the left will feed with their 600 bucks. They could feed a nigger for 1200 days according to my math. Come on leftists! Step up! Feed those niggers!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XozrqJHA-yI

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

If you do a serious amount of walking, try Altberg. I use these for walking the dogs and they are incredibly light and comfortable.
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm giving half of it to the KKK and the other half to Soldiers of Odin
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    I'm giving half of it to the KKK and the other half to Soldiers of Odin
    Well at least you are giving it to a GOOD cause!!

15. Likes DaveInTexas liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Chick-Fil-A makes some decent chicken if that ever is something you might want.

I've heard good things about Red Wing boots, but... do you know if they have any with heavily cushioned soles?

Light soles that were basically just a piece of cardboard were the bane of my existence in the military. I will spend extra for more cushion.

I usually wear a pair of Hoka One One sneakers these days. So comfy.
    Sorry it took so long to respond. Red Wings are known to properly support your feet so you feel comfortable and less fatigued with long wear. Some have steel shanks. The more expensive made in USA models last forever, and I've always been comfortable wearing them only with boot socks and no cushion. I have a pair since 1991 that still has a lot of life left, though it is not cushioned. I know some of my co-workers buy cushioned insoles, and some get the expensive hiking insoles ($50/pair) from REI for a more custom fit.

If you just want comfortable shoes for daily use, that has more cushioning, I'd look into SAS, yeah I started wearing those when I turned 50 about 5 years ago, and I call them geezer shoes. I don't wear them in the office, again I have pairs from the mid-90s I still wear (by Allen-Edmonds, Alden). Old school stuff that can be re-soled.

I've also had good experiences with Mephisto and Rockport. The latter, used to be made here, then Hungary or Yugoslavia, when they were Yugoslavia, now, where else, China, or somewhere in Asia.

When niggers started wearing Timberlands, I stopped buying it. BTW, there was an old brand, BK, called British Knights, favored by niggers, because they designated them as "Blood Killers". The Bloods and the Crips are longtime LA gangs.

Good luck!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I spent a fortune on climbing boots with steel shanks in the early '70s and never wore them out! Red Wing boots are outstanding.
    Yep, they're one of the best, if not the best, IMO. In the 80s I also liked Herman Survivors, but I don't know what happened to that brand.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to open my wallet and blow the dust out because I make too much to qualify for the $600. Even though my cost of living is much higher than the average nigger who is getting a full ride without working. I might get a little but I doubt it will be anywhere close to that.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get $600 from gobment today, pay back 10x tomorrow. Well, at least humans will pay back.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry it took so long to respond. Red Wings are known to properly support your feet so you feel comfortable and less fatigued with long wear. Some have steel shanks. The more expensive made in USA models last forever, and I've always been comfortable wearing them only with boot socks and no cushion. I have a pair since 1991 that still has a lot of life left, though it is not cushioned. I know some of my co-workers buy cushioned insoles, and some get the expensive hiking insoles ($50/pair) from REI for a more custom fit.

If you just want comfortable shoes for daily use, that has more cushioning, I'd look into SAS, yeah I started wearing those when I turned 50 about 5 years ago, and I call them geezer shoes. I don't wear them in the office, again I have pairs from the mid-90s I still wear (by Allen-Edmonds, Alden). Old school stuff that can be re-soled.

I've also had good experiences with Mephisto and Rockport. The latter, used to be made here, then Hungary or Yugoslavia, when they were Yugoslavia, now, where else, China, or somewhere in Asia.

When niggers started wearing Timberlands, I stopped buying it. BTW, there was an old brand, BK, called British Knights, favored by niggers, because they designated them as "Blood Killers". The Bloods and the Crips are longtime LA gangs.

Good luck!
    Going later on to pick up a pair of New Balance. I swear, it's the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn, and the company supports Conservative Values as well. Can't beat that
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Going later on to pick up a pair of New Balance. I swear, it's the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn, and the company supports Conservative Values as well. Can't beat that
    The N word?
    Now I know what the N is for.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone actually received their $600 yet?

I haven't, and the official website seems to be down.

Thanks, Biden.