Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Facespook nigger trying to friend me

Does this DL nigger dream of being a human Latina or something? Usually the scammers pretending to be women don't have their real pictures in plain sight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Facespook nigger 1.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	13457

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Facespook nigger.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	13456
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can’t help you with that one. I don’t do social networks. This site and a couple of gun sites are the closest I get.I truly hate niggers and liberals.And social networks are full of them.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Crow on this one... absolutely no social media in my life. No bullshit, strictly old school.

Can't be of assistance on this one.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use it for a friend's prominent political page, comments and on occasion co-authoring a good post she'll put on her website. Also, a bunch of old friends like using it for keeping in touch. But even with my fairly limited use, it's impossible to avoid the groid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man...... That is one BLACK bastard.....

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a nigger trying to scam me on Facebook. I screwed with him for a good half hour. His profile picture was this pasty white kid but he sent me a voice clip and he was clearly from the muddaland. He was telling me to buy gift cards and send pictures of the card and receipt so I googled pics of gift cards and receipts and kept sending them. Every time he said the numbers were wrong I'd reply "whatchoo talking bout willis?" I got some entertainment out of it.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    I had a nigger trying to scam me on Facebook. I screwed with him for a good half hour. His profile picture was this pasty white kid but he sent me a voice clip and he was clearly from the muddaland. He was telling me to buy gift cards and send pictures of the card and receipt so I googled pics of gift cards and receipts and kept sending them. Every time he said the numbers were wrong I'd reply "whatchoo talking bout willis?" I got some entertainment out of it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas