Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The bat fairy is circling Grace Victory

Grace Victory? What the hell is one of those? I hear you ask.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-birth.html

Apparently the gut fat sheboon caught the covid and is now in a coma, having been given a giant laxative to shift a stubborn niglet.

Hopefully the bat fairy will score a twofer and rid the world of yet another 'body positive' sow and its newly hatched hellspawn.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want the bat fairy to score a trifecta,baby daddy too!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Fat activism" - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Her only activity is waddling to the fridge and back to her chair. But is she a sow? She's so bloated I can't tell. I can certainly see her "boyfriend" is an especially ugly, overfed buck.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only eating disorder this fat nigger sow has is not closing it's mouth. Gawd, what an ugly bitch. Hope it wakes from the coma only to suffer for a few more weeks before it is goodified. Let it suffer.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Grace Victory? What the hell is one of those? I hear you ask.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-birth.html

Apparently the gut fat sheboon caught the covid and is now in a coma, having been given a giant laxative to shift a stubborn niglet.

Hopefully the bat fairy will score a twofer and rid the world of yet another 'body positive' sow and its newly hatched hellspawn.
    EWW!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Story line should read "British YouTuber XXXL"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Story line should read "British YouTuber XXXL"
    That ain't British, that's a negress biatch.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

B-movie horror becomes reality

Bloated Tuber shits niglet!!!

Shocked farmer says, "I thought it was plant food.", after watering the Monstrosity with a laxative designed for pachyderms.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do fat, pregnant niggers always have to put the smallest clothes on their bodies possible? Nigger, the fatter you are, the MORE clothes should be on you. This isn’t 1995 national geographic magazine. Put some clothes on. Better yet, succumb to that raycissss virus!

12. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think she is beautiful just the way she is (in a coma).

In fact, I think she would be even more beautiful if she died.

Is it considered a violation of the rules to say that I hope people keep spreading COVID-19 to the niggers so they will all be made good?

On an unrelated note, I think niggers and antifas should have some more protests, and not wear masks. They might be "anti-fascist," but they are doing an outstanding job of giving a deadly plague to niggers. The KKK should make some antifas honorary klansmen for doing their part to end the negro menace.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bat fairy is going to to have to issue turbo charged bat wings to carry that 2000 pound beast to hell!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "Fat activism" - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. Her only activity is waddling to the fridge and back to her chair. But is she a sow? She's so bloated I can't tell. I can certainly see her "boyfriend" is an especially ugly, overfed buck.

Should say,
    "pictured here with it's co-morbidity, the other fat nigger".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    The only eating disorder this fat nigger sow has is not closing it's mouth. Gawd, what an ugly bitch. Hope it wakes from the coma only to suffer for a few more weeks before it is goodified. Let it suffer.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Bloated Tuber shits niglet!!!

Shocked farmer says, "I thought it was plant food.", after watering the Monstrosity with a laxative designed for pachyderms.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Is it considered a violation of the rules to say that I hope people keep spreading COVID-19 to the niggers so they will all be made good?
    Other mods may disagree. My own call is no, because you're simply calling for natural selection for an unintelligent species incapable of protecting itself against nature. And considering how purely evil the nigger species is on the planet, you'd do less to wish for all mosquitoes and other pest insects to disappear. It's a point that continued spread of COVID will mean more fatalities among humans, but really, when you subtract niggers and spiggers, survival rates are much, much higher.

Dogs and cats have things like cancer, kidney failure and infections. They'd die a lot more if humans didn't take care of them, which we do because we love them. Niggers unfortunately survive more than they do because too many idiot humans think they love niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eyebleach warning needed for the niggapotamus. It should have been put down by animal control before it's sprog hatched.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if she was white, I wouldn't give a flip about some fat You Tuber.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.