Oakland: Sculpture honoring Breonna Taylor smashed to pieces downtown

That is one friggin' ugly nigger statue! Looks like a shit I took a couple of days ago after eating chili. LOL

A bust sculpted in honor of Breonna Taylor was smashed to pieces on Saturday, just two weeks after it was installed downtown, prompting police to launch a vandalism investigation.

Sculptor and Oakland resident Leo Carson called the vandalism an act of “racist aggression” against Taylor, a figure who propelled millions of people across the country to protest police brutality and call for defunding the police. He said made the sculpture to honor the legacy of the Black Lives Matter movement and its influences on contemporary political art, and was “super upset” about the vandalism.

“I’ve put in hours and hours of my work and built it by hand,” Carson said. “Before the pandemic I was a waiter so I paid for this out of my own pocket. It wasn’t cheap and it was incredibly hurtful personally. But it was also an attack on Breonna Taylor and the Black Lives Matter movement. That is racist aggression.”
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/12/...eces-downtown/