Close

Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Robert De Niro's ex wife she boon is driving him to bankruptcy with $100k a month credit card allowance

Robert De Niro says coronavirus decimated his finances

Robert De Niro says he’s running out of dinero.

The coronavirus dealt a massive blow to the actor’s finances, he revealed in court, as his estranged wife asked for an emergency order to raise her monthly American Express card credit limit from $50,000 to $100,000.

The “The Irishman” actor appeared on a Skype call in his Manhattan divorce case with Grace Hightower as her lawyer told a judge that De Niro unfairly cut her monthly AmEx allowance from $100,000 to $50,000 and said she had been banned from an upstate compound where De Niro is staying during the pandemic.

“These people, in spite of his robust earnings, have always spent more than he has earned, so this 76-year-old robust man couldn’t retire even if he wanted to because he can’t afford to keep up with his lifestyle expense,” Krauss said, adding that De Niro has begun cutting back spending “dramatically.”
    De Niro — who had been with Hightower on and off since 1997 — filed for divorce from her in 2018. The pair — who share kids Helen, 8, and Elliot, 21 — divorced in 1999 and patched things up again in 2004.
    https://pagesix.com/2020/07/09/rober...-his-finances/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't happen to a bigger liberal asshole!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked for a black GYSGT for a couple of years. The guy was actually a decent fellow for what he was and was one of the few I've ever met who despised niggerdom in all it's forms. He was actually more interested in being a good Marine than any kind of nigger and had zero tolerance for any TNB and would call them out on it. Strange fellow among other niggers.

I had a PO2 who worked for me who made the career ending mistake of marrying a nigger. She ruined his life and got him booted out of the Navy.

We were discussing his problems one day when Gunny flippantly and honestly said "If you wanna run through the jungle, YOU GONNA PAY!" In other words, he fucked up by marrying a sheboon.

Looks like at 76, DeNiggero is finally learning the same lesson. Well good for him, the old bag of dicks.

You tried to drill it, didn't you Fokker!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DRILLER2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	13455
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-28-2020 at 08:40 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Couldn't happen to a bigger liberal asshole!
    I AGREE!! I hate that FUCKING oil driller!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the next news about De Niro is inoperable Stage 4 colon cancer. Then the sheboon will lose her gibs, and he will lose his life.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    I hope the next news about De Niro is inoperable Stage 4 colon cancer. Then the sheboon will lose her gibs, and he will lose his life.
    Yes asshole cancer for the asshole. How fitting.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The curse of the sheboon is well deserved in this case. Black females are hideous, and their awful behavior has relegated them to the lowest form of sub-human life on the planet. Not even male niggers want to be with them. Now if they would only stop impregnating these foul animals. De Niro's mistake will hound him, hopefully soon, into and beyond an early grave.

13. Likes Jim Crow, N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good o know that the oil drilling liberal prick is reaping exactly what he sowed. And I’m hoping something very bad happens to dezero.Stroke would be nice. Some thing that leaves him paralyzed and suffering for years to come. I’m hoping he dies a slow painful death.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I wish this was true, and the slimy old bastard was headed for the Poor House, it's just a way to screw the shegroid over.

Di Nero is supposedly worth several hundred million. If that's the case, a few hundred grand every year is meaningless to him.

This is personal.

The funny thing is, the old shitbag is going to drop dead soon, and you can bet your ass his nigger sow will be cut off entirely.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    100,000$ a month for the sheboon? I'm afraid his finances weren't decimated by Corona, but by sow. Well, he wanted a nigress. He got one, with the expected outcome. He's should consider himself lucky she's just bankrupting him and he didn't get a pot of boiling oil thrown on him. Did he really think that dressing up a sow in designer clothes and "jurry" would take away the nigger-ness?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The curse of the sheboon is well deserved in this case. Black females are hideous, and their awful behavior has relegated them to the lowest form of sub-human life on the planet. Not even male niggers want to be with them. Now if they would only stop impregnating these foul animals. De Niro's mistake will hound him, hopefully soon, into and beyond an early grave.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God damn, he sent the De Niro family gene pool back 100,000 years !

23. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And there we have the most compelling, stunning argument against interspecies breeding ever, so self-explanatory it needs no words at all.

Well, nearly self-explanatory except I can't tell if that's a sowlet or a bucklet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes N/A, Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely! Hope he has to sleep on the street, worthless niggerloving pile of shit.

28. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva
    Well, nearly self-explanatory except I can't tell if that's a sowlet or a bucklet.
    I thought it was a female, but it's a "boy", at least for now.

De Niro’s lawyer, Caroline Krauss-Browne, is meanwhile complaining that Hightower’s side is nickel-and-diming the actor for every penny of his fortune.

“She is seeking essentially every piece of paper of De Niro’s receipts for meals on movie sets, wardrobe, payroll records of every employee at Nobu, credit card charges. This all goes back 15 years.”
    https://pagesix.com/2019/06/06/rober...nd-wants-half/

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Kinda like with johnny "cockroach" cochrane!!

32. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I thought it was a female, but it's a "boy", at least for now.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/06/rober...nd-wants-half/

I bet ol' Bobby will have to pay for the tranny surgery when the niglet decides to "transition".

34. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a woman?
    He married that gorilla?
    That thing is uglier than the tennis Gorillams sisters.

36. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I have mixed feelings about Deniro. Once he was great and his presence in a film was a real plus. But over the decades he started to crap out the screen in all his movies. I think this had something to do with his beastiality. I guess the nigger retro-virus DNA shifting can work from she-beast to human, not just from buck to coal burner.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast