Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Christmas niggerball ratings plummeted to new low

Get Woke, Go Broke: NBA Christmas Day Ratings Tank Big Time

NBA Christmas day ratings this year were way down compared to 2019.

Less than 4 million people watched the Lakers vs Mavericks game on Friday.

China puppet LeBron James got a win for his team against the Mavericks but Americans tuned out.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tank-big-time/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I donated $300 million to BLM and they still burned my stores to the ground, they hate my employees because of their skin color, and they won't buy my products."

Anyhow, I think people are just not caring about niggers anymore. They say they do, but they really don't. They are no longer amused by their shines, and they just flat out don't care about what happens in regards to niggers.

It's technically a win for us in general, but it's a boring win. It's like winning a battle simply because you forgot to send your troops to the battlefield and the enemy didn't feel like advancing.

For some odd reason, lately I haven't been feeling especially motivated to say unkind things about niggers. And on the other hand, niggers keep self-destructing, in an endless cycle. We are "winning" the war, but it doesn't feel like much of a victory. Maybe I'm just suffering from depression. I don't even feel like talking shit about Joe Biden.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    I think people are just not caring about niggers anymore. They say they do, but they really don't. They are no longer amused by their shines, and they just flat out don't care about what happens in regards to niggers.

It's technically a win for us in general, but it's a boring win. It's like winning a battle simply because you forgot to send your troops to the battlefield and the enemy didn't feel like advancing.

For some odd reason, lately I haven't been feeling especially motivated to say unkind things about niggers. And on the other hand, niggers keep self-destructing, in an endless cycle. We are "winning" the war, but it doesn't feel like much of a victory. Maybe I'm just suffering from depression. I don't even feel like talking shit about Joe Biden.
    Could this be because dog-eating Chinese communists are a bigger threat? Speaking of eating dogs and cats, I've wondered what "the xxxxxxxx of the Orient" do with the bodies of those they execute.

If you think you might be depressed now, or sick of not being able to scream, "Fucking niggers!!!" publicly, you ain't seen nothing to compare to life under the All-Seeing, epicanthic-folded eye.

Rest if you must, but if you value your private property (or your internal organs for that matter), now is not the time to give up.

This is The Hill to Die On.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The more libs push their nigger pets upon us,the more we hate them.I have not watched pro sports for several seasons now. And I won’t.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Christmas niggerball ratings plummeted to new low"

Happy to say I did my part!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The more libs push their nigger pets upon us,the more we hate them.I have not watched pro sports for several seasons now. And I won’t.
    Same here, EXCEPT for MMA. I love seeing some boot lip get it's @$$ kicked by a human!!

11. Likes Chimp Detester, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Get Woke, Go Broke: NBA Christmas Day Ratings Tank Big Time

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tank-big-time/
    It looks like le boon james beez gittin' a pay cut n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to watch a game where the crowd yelled, "PULL," every time a nigger went in for a layup!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry, Goodman. You will pull through this! And you'll be back to bashing the Talking Apes again!